Sign in to follow this  
Sled88

Conspiracies

Exactly. I go do all that, talk to the guy and follow the waypoint to the next sector. NOTHING HAPPENS!

I get that waypoint and the next sector doesn't load or anything, I just keep wandering around aimlessly?

Very strange... you go between the bushes? to the next sector?

Guest Ti0n3r

I have the same problem as ThePara. It started after I installed version 1.1. I think it's something with the mission end trigger. Right now the player is on East side and I think the trigger is meant to be activated by Resistance or West side. Is this correct?

I talk to the guy after getting the weapons, he wishes me well and I am directed up North past the wall of bushes into the tall/grass brush area. I reach the waypoint but nothing happens whatsoever.

I am using Version 1.1.

Yes but the guy you play is in a resistance group! wait a few minutes i look up!

I have the same problem. Also, once I get near the guy, he immediately hits the deck (Lies down). I think he is afraid of me for some reason. I think The civilian side is hostile to East. Check it will you?

Also, I'd just like to say, this campaign has Great (with a capital G) atmosphere. Especially with your DXDLL settings. Keep it up man!

Same problem here. I downloaded the V1.1, talked to the guy (Amazing atmostphere in the mission, BTW, best one in any mission I've played thumbs-up.gif ), the subtitles are very bad english (But english isn't you first language, I know, but I suggest you get a translator, or someone to suggest a better way of saying things for the english version), went back to the weapons (Even though I already picked up an RPG Launcher and an RPG), then went back tot him, and went to the next waypoint, it disappeared (Like when you activate it), but nothing, I ran about for a while on 4x speed, and didn't see anything confused_o.gif

Amazing work, like I said the fell of the mission is.. amazing, just the small bug that prevents me going to the next area tounge2.gif

- Ben

Yes i checked it!!! Found the error! 2min and you will get a bugfix!

BugFix02 (v1.1)

Just overwrite the old 3 folders with the new one..

Hehe nice pic benus! ^^ But the reactor will be in later sectors and not in sector 7^^

I know... but you are the only one that knows that this pic is from sector 7 !!!

.... for me the bugfixe worked.. in sector 1 !!!

Hehe... I know my levels!^^

Nice to know if the BugFix works... maybe someone can tell me about that fact! would be nice!

Fix worked.

Really, really neat campaign. Real tenese, spooky atmosphere.

Good job!

Thx ThePara!!! If you like this kind of sectors look for OBLIVION: Jungle Warfare... a completed project from battletek!

Any further prob here?

And got a new Trailer for you!!! High quality! 26mb!

here

I need help.

I downloaded the full mod v 1.1 and all I got was addons. No missions, etc. So I downloaded the English fix, and I got missions that you put in your userfolder. But I didnt get the island.

Am I missing something?

EDIT: Nvm guys, I figured it out. It installed to:

c://program files/codemasters/operation flashpoint instead of c://program files/codemasters/operationflashpoint whre my OFP is located.

EDIT2: I can't play this because NewLand doesnt work. Each time I load that island OFP gets a windows error and I have to terminate the program. Whats wrong?

The grass is Invasion44 Grass.. and i cant find a link anywhere..  wow_o.gif

Btw.. That 2nd Patch Worked  smile_o.gif

Edit: im also downloading OBLIVION Jungle Warfare.. how bigs the file btw.. 0.98GB its saying for me :O

Guys when I download Jungle warfare I get a 1gb 0file.... not a installer.

I can open it with RAR but it contains a folder of missions and a folder of FFUR 5.0, no island, etc...

Any one suggest another link or what the problem is?huh.gif

Thanks

OK found a German site that has the exe version OFP-Center.DE, and am downloading!

Guest Ti0n3r

I can open it with RAR but it contains a folder of missions and a folder of FFUR 5.0, no island, etc...

Thanks

OK found a German site that has the exe version OFP-Center.DE, and am downloading!

Just change into an exe. That should work.

Thanks

Just change into an exe. That should work.

i hope so becuase im 32% of downloading 1GB and i dont wans start again lol

huh.gif why shouldn't it work huh.gif

it bases on FFUR ... an has all the other addons in it needed for playing ... and there should be a mission folder with all the missions in it !!!

HOMEPAGE under RELEASES can be found some bugfixes and a Dxdll config

lol im only 84% of 1GB  biggrin_o.gif its getting closer

EDIT: YEY i added the .exe and it worked fine lol.. i wouldnt of wanted to download load all that again tounge2.gif

Whats about the Trailer? nobody watch him? want some feedback plz! :P very intressted about this... andy oblivion comment plz in the oblivion thread in oblivion jungle warfare in addons&mods complete!

Whats about the Trailer? nobody watch him? want some feedback plz! :P very intressted about this... andy oblivion comment plz in the oblivion thread in oblivion jungle warfare in addons&mods complete!

mhm, downloading trailer now...

mhm, nice, kinda feels like watching a STALKER trailer smile_o.gif

In short (Going now tounge2.gif) :The trailer is amazing biggrin_o.gif

- Ben