Sign in to follow this  
Sled88

Conspiracies

I'm downloading Conspiracies now. Please don't give up on it. Sure there are nasty comments, but there are many who appreciate such work too smile_o.gif

hmmmmmm is there a way to get Conspiracies MP 2.1 somewhere huh.gif cuz its nowhere to find and all the links r down .... ??!!!

and second question is is there now a part 3 huh.gif yes or no huh.gif

I thought BattleTek had ceased with their OFP mods.....

and second question is is there now a part 3 huh.gif yes or no huh.gif

No... The team has cancelled all work and retired...

I don´t know anything about a conspiracies multi player version.

ok the link to the island and mp-mission was fixed!!!

click here

sektor_01.pbo in your addons folder and sektor_01.wrp in your world folder!

u see there it is but the links arnt working ..... so someone can help ?? yay.gif

You can find almost everything on ofp.info  biggrin_o.gif

check this http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=9113   (english cookies)

oh thank you mr. cnn but there is only 2.0 and this isnt completecuz someone of battletek forgot to pack everthing in the *.rar crazy_o.gif so does someone have a other nice idea ?

AND DONT SAY GOOGLE OR pistols.gif

Maybe version one is needed (?). You can find version 1 of the MP patch on ofp.info, too. xmas_o.gif

Ive downloaded and installed conspiracies part 1. when i try to start the campaign it says missing addon- objects, and the campaign wont start.

the link to the BugFix01.rar is no longer active. Is this what causing this error message?

Can you please tell me how am i suppose to make conspiracies part 1 to work?

Ive downloaded and installed conspiracies part 1. when i try to start the campaign it says missing addon- objects, and the campaign wont start.

the link to the BugFix01.rar is no longer active. Is this what causing this error message?

Can you please tell me how am i suppose to make conspiracies part 1 to work?

This is also happening to me sad_o.gif, I was wondering how to fix it.

When I played this I was really Disapointed, I was expecting somthing completely new, but it turned out to be acampaign with simple made missions inside and a bomb of addons needed, (it took me severel hours to get them all and to get it to work properly)

When i first started, I watched the intro, didnt get any of it as it was in German (this was before the english patch came out, so thats basically fixed) but it went quite well from what I saw, In the mission I ran around in a small foggy farm for a while with grass everywhere, i then got bored and shot the farmer who seemed to be just standing there, I then ran around a bit more until I quit. So it put me off downloading any further Conspirisies campaigns.