Sign in to follow this  
Sled88

Conspiracies

Quote[/b] ]It's an alpha version

So, I can't even say one critic word about it? Oh, sorry than.

Quote[/b] ]Make your own mod if you dont like it.

Don't worry, if I will make mission, I will don't gather it together with needed [bUT SOMEONE's] addons and proudly call it MOD. I don't want to start a flame war - maybe i used strong words, but it [starting flame war] wasn't really my intention. I hope somebody will understand it.

@ Aug. 29 2005,15:50)]
Quote[/b] ]It's an alpha version

So, I can't even say one critic word about it? Oh, sorry than.

Quote[/b] ]Make your own mod if you dont like it.

Don't worry, if I will make mission, I will don't gather them together with needed [bUT SOMEONE's] addons and proudly call it MOD. I don't want to start a flame war - maybe i used strong words, but it [starting flame war] wasn't really my intention. I hopy somebody will understand it.

Yes but u must be dumb..

as you say.. "So, I can't even say one critic word about it?"

criticzing there work is one thing.. but then you went on to criticz the author..

Quote[/b] ]

"I start to laugh and think how lame authors must be, to write such a lies on their website"

now thats lame.. these people have proberly spent ages doing there work.. and if you can do better please do so.. mad_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]criticzing there work is one thing.. but then you went on to criticz the author..
Here, You're right  crazy_o.gif  confused_o.gif  sad_o.gif But...
Quote[/b] ]now thats lame.. these people have proberly spent ages doing there work.. and if you can do better please do so..
Ages, You say? Making missions without briefings, overviews, etc? So try to make an addon - We'll see, what take ages. And, why they write slogans like this on their website, hm? Can they act a little more "modesty"?

PS: I think we shouldn't litter [one more time helping myself by dictionary sad_o.gif] this topic, if You want to talk about it -> pm me.

Fine, you don't like it. I personally havn't downloaded it yet either but so what?! They've obviously spent too much effort for people like you to slag them off, so just leave it here.

The sign says:

Radioactive!

No pasture allowed

haymaking are not allowed

No logging (about forest chopping) smile_o.gif

No  mushroom picking &  berries gathering!

it's all in russian, comrades biggrin_o.gif

p.s. : Maybe Jones [PL] said some strong words, but as a matter of fact he is right. At all. It must be mega-pre-alfa-demo, but never "outstanding & groundbreaking super modification"!- confused_o.gif This "mod" is absolutely buggy & unplayable, sorry Battletek. Where is atmospheric movies & formidable briefings? For what? To compile some addons in one pack & than add some mediocre missions with Battletek label on it? Some self-affirmation for you? No thanks.  goodnight.gif  thumbs-up.gif

So, anyway, we are looking forward for realy reworkered mod "Conspiracies" because so nice idea cannot just buried under "some little bugs" xmas_o.gif Keep on movin', Battletek.

P.S.: No fighting between man & man! Peace! notworthy.gif

This bugs are already fixed mate... but the bugfix is unreachable! Sry for this...

I think he means as a whole. Its true, the small mission "sector" size isnt all that hot, you cant really "go between" sectors, and there isnt a whole load of non lineaty.

But i think the atmosphere is one of the best mission atmospheres ive ever played. I've never been so tense walking though a field, literally checking my arcs every 2 seconds.... tounge2.gif

SOOO you ought to keep on at it, but do your best to make each mission larger. Maybe, maybe, make it like the Dynamic maps....but instead of being assigned a mission like in those, you choose your sector, then get inserted (maybe you can only choose a few sectors to insert from then have to walk through into the rest....).......trouble is its SO complicated to make it work, and theres no way you can do it in such detail all on one mission confused_o.gif

At the end of the day, you just have to do the best you can, i will certainly play the full version, the alpha was awesome!!

One final point: The STALKERS shouldnt be so...noble....they are in it for money, arent they? Not for the good of humanity....

one of our problems is, if we make very big sektors, some people cant play it on their pcs so we decieded to make smaller ones.

we will do our best to bring you a very authentic modification!

and to the alpha: yes it was "only" an alpha, plz dont forget this!

I Need ""WORKING"" Link For BTs """DXDLL v2.0 (optimized for Conspiracies)""" your website links gives error "you do not have permission to access" Error.

So some intressting information for you...

- Conspiracies was divided up in four parts

- Part 1 will be release on the 5th october 2005

- BTâ„¢ DXDLL v.3.0 optimized for Conspiracies is ready

- The beta- and alphatesting phase has begun

Now i've got a wallpaper for you! Screenshot was taken in sector 13 with the new BTâ„¢ DXDLL v.3.0 (1024x768)

wallpaperconspiracies5qn.jpg

and some screens from several sectors! with btâ„¢ dxdll v3.0

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2205/con13no.jpg

http://img285.imageshack.us/img285....316.jpg

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258....316.jpg

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258....317.jpg

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258....319.jpg

The wallpaper looks pretty nice, but doesnt it looks a little bit too blurred with such settings?

If you doesnt like this settings of blurryness... you can switch this effect off!

is there a slight possibility that DXDLL 3.0 will or can be released before the rest of the mod?

i think there is a lot of ppl that would like to test it biggrin_o.gif

looks great...

@ the_shadow

Quote[/b] ] Posted on Sep. 23 2005,17:29is there a slight possibility that DXDLL 3.0 will or can be released before the rest of the mod?

i think there is a lot of ppl that would like to test it biggrin_o.gif

when I am not wrong BTâ„¢ DXDLL v.3.0 is just a config file for DXDLL that is optimized for Conspiracies.

benus

Hmm, "- BTâ„¢ DXDLL v.3.0 optimized for Conspiracies is ready"

That does make it sound like they've changed the DXDLL code..

Looks pretty nice though, good work:)

- Ben

Oh, last thing, have you spoken to Kegetys about the DXDLL thing? Since you've now changed it to BattleTech DXDLL...

It's only our config for the dxdll 1.0 from kegetys!

Some additional informations for part 1:

- include sector 1-15 (of 60)

- BTâ„¢ DXDLL v3.0 Config

- new objects

- one campaign

- new musictracks

- new sounds

BTW we need a server for uploading the file... if anybody could help us? maybe.. 300-500mb