Sign in to follow this  
Sled88

Conspiracies

Quote[/b] ]Good News GD Mast^^ Is here still any prob?

I installed the new english patch and I get an error that says this; 7-Zip diagnostics (CRC failed in 'Campaigns\Conspiracies\missions\Sektor9.NewLand\missions.sqm'. File is broken.)

Thought you should know.

GD Mast

...missing addons: object....

Download the campaignfix...and then the english version

edit:

did you patch your ofp with the offical V1.96 ?

If so use the FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.EXE

not the FLASHPOINTBETA.exe

I tried making sure I'm running official 1.96 not Beta anymore and it still stops working after the missing addons: objects message. I thought that Beta and Official 1.96 were exactly the same file?

Ive Been Itchin to play it, But is there any other mirrors than Ofp. info? because every time i try to download there, after about an hour, my download rate slows down continuously, until it says i might have to wait 8-9 hours instead of 2-3. Can ya help Me? crazy_o.gif

@ Sled88

Yes, Sector 5 is really scary, the fog, music..

It's a great atmosphere, i play it on Veteran mode, and i do have to admit, sometimes you can get quite lost.

But it's something really good to play, and i can't wait for Part 2.

Also, the levels are amazing.

The grass, the trees. Especially with Dxdll on.

- Viper

( PS: Sled88, what Videocard do you have? I can't run the configs for Dxdll you supported with the Conspiracies mod, i get a weird blur effect..

I use my own config. )

Here You are some pics from the next level of Part II.

con1.jpg

con2.jpg

con3.jpg

con4.jpg

con5.jpg

edit:

I tried making sure I'm running official 1.96 not Beta anymore and it still stops working after the missing addons: objects message. I thought that Beta and Official 1.96 were exactly the same file?

That mission objects thingy is a strange error...download the fixed campaign and you should be fine wink_o.gif

i have a ATI Radeon 9600SE!!! ^^ But i have birthday on the 20th october... than i get my Radoen X700Pro biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Here are some more screens. I have addes a fiew more tries and other stuff:)

con6.jpg

con7.jpg

con8.jpg

con9.jpg

con11.jpg

con12.jpg

Looks very cool

What is that soldier (what addon is it) that you play as, is it made specifically for conspiracies? if not where can i get it?

edit:

Quote[/b] ]

I tried making sure I'm running official 1.96 not Beta anymore and it still stops working after the missing addons: objects message.  I thought that Beta and Official 1.96 were exactly the same file?

That mission objects thingy is a strange error...download the fixed campaign and you should be fine wink_o.gif

Ok I guess I just didn't install the campaign fix correctly and now it works...

QUESTION for all: Where can I find a FREE UNRAR utility? Mine keeps screwing all my installs up because it doesn't save my preferences and I forget.

Anyways, about the MOD/Campaign... HOLY CRAP it's AWESOME. It's like a movie. The atmosphere is amazing. Very well done. However, so-far... I have not needed to use any tactics at all... I'm at Sektor 7 now. I think it's great what you've done with OFP and don't take this the wrong way but have you considered directing movies? Really guys, this is great stuff and I'm lovin' it. "I'm lovin it *TM* McDonalds Canada." Please don't take that as grease and cheese...

As I said this MOD is an amazing piece of digital artwork. And as I also said I'm only at Sektor 7. But what I am trying to say is that without a tactical engagement scenario, OFP isn't what it's supposed to be.... But that's not right either.

OFP can be many different things as pioneers like yourselves are proving. OFP is the road to the future.

Thank you for Conspiracies. I am enjoying it. In a nutshell.

Thx for the positive comments guys smile_o.gif i am really happy to see that conspiracies is a success! smile_o.gif

This is a soldier from RHS GRU Specnaz. I think, that this is a Recon Team Leader.

Some screen:

com13.jpg

i found a rather big bug with the campaign sad_o.gif i got injured in one sector (shot in legs had to crawl) so i crawled to the next waypoint and then the next sector loaded but i was still injured, not a problem i thought ill just revert back to the previous sector. it didnt work no matter how far back i went i was always injured. so i had to start again from the start.

any chance of fixing this or am i the only one confused_o.gif

Have anybody the same prob? c´mon help this guy! i dont know of the bug... normaly if you load a previous sector you are healed! maybe you can use the cheat: campaign and load the next sector! you should be healed then!

i have a ATI Radeon 9600SE!!! ^^ But i have birthday on the 20th october... than i get my Radoen X700Pro biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

I'v same card but whith directx9c, dxdll won't work mad_o.gif

and i'v allways the same bug whith grass addons, i can just shoot when i'm stand up, i'm alone whith this bug ?

no that a real bug... but its caused by the addon! in part 2 we fixed this grass!

i tried to unpack the conspiracies part 1.exe, but on every job, i get a "crc error" with an addon:

Quote[/b] ]@Conspiracies\Addons\(SD)Btr-80.pbo

Unerwartetes Archivende

sorry if i missed something ... some lazy response is something what would work wink_o.gif thank u !!

goodnight.gif

edit ... page 16 ^^ ... dunno if it's cleared ^^

Quote[/b] ]world: noe

something that helps: make a copy from your cd and throw it into ur flashpoint/worlds .. nooo!! .... hm ... something in ur O.pbo ... folder flashpoint/res/addons ... overwrite that one ^^

if that works?

plz ... give me one link to a working conspiracies file smile_o.gif ... sorry, the ofp.info mirror isn't working ... ! no prob cerno ^^

cya in armed assault smile_o.gif

Ok...just finished part 1.  Here are the problems I see (some have been mentioned already).

1. When prone- you or the enemy can't hit anything.  Looks like your about 3inches sunk in the mud.  The only way to get a hit is to either get down on one knee or standing.  This goes for the enemy (AI) too.

2. Grenades are inaccurate when throwing from prone, kneeling and stand position.

3. Got "that" bug where you are wounded when going to next level.  No way to heal.  

4.  Like number 1.  Animals and enemy that have been killed are partially sunk in ground.

That's its for now.  Otherwise beautiful surroundings and love the added emvironment effects.

GD Mast

"sunk in the ground" stuff is caused by Invasion 1944's "lagless grass" .

"cannot shoot from prone" is fixed in next version

"no way to heal" ask the man for a medical kit? smile_o.gif

grenades inaccurate? same cause as "no firing from grass"

:bye: