Sign in to follow this  
Sled88

Conspiracies

sektor 7 missing addons rhs_naval

sektor 8 missing addons rhs_naval_jam, after the helo drops the soldiers I saved game, when load it again I get errormissing addons rhs_gru

I reach the hospital and the sequence starts, he says something music goes and it showes a table then the game stopes like it doesnt want to get out of the sequence. OFP having hard time closing sad_o.gif

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">===FROZEN====>>>>>>BEG

Version 1.96

Fault address: 0046403B 01:0006303B C:\Spel\Operation Flashpoint\FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.EXE

file: co25@_usmc_x_site (__CUR_MP)

world: noe

Prev. code bytes: C0 7E 59 33 C9 85 C0 7E 39 8B 47 10 0F AF 45 FC

Fault code bytes: 8B 57 04 03 C1 83 24 82 00 8B 43 10 0F AF 45 FC

Registers:

EAX:0000AC00 EBX:1A62D9C0

ECX:0000006F EDX:1AE81A00

ESI:1A62D970 EDI:1A62D9A8

CS:EIP:001B:0046403B

SS:ESP:0023:0012F57C EBP:0012F58C

DS:0023 ES:0023 FS:003B GS:0000

Flags:00200206

===FROZEN====>>>>>>END

ehm never had that bug while testing...restart the sector...I mean the mission...

maybe that solves the problem.

I had and CTD in that Sector when I acceleratet the time and the sequence with the helo came up...

so do not use acc-time huh.gif

As I said, I guess the missing addon problem is not caused by our mod...I think it's because of the addons...dunno

Quote[/b] ] co25@_usmc_x_site (__CUR_MP)

That is not because Conspiracies!!!

it says co25...that means Coop Mission

Quote[/b] ]world: noe

Strange...really strange...

we don't use Nogova(noe), we use newland...

I'm at the end with my Flashpoint latin

sad_o.gifsad_o.gif

Sad but true - Metallica

Is DXDLL compulsary for running this?

no it's not, it just makes Conspiracies look better with using the Conspiracies DxDll configs wink_o.gif

Ah good. thumbs-up.gif

Next question: Am i going to be able to use other mods with it?

Sorry if these have been answered but my connections suffering from the d/l so i cant check

ye sure. Conspiracies doesn't change configs and stuff...you could say that it's just a campaign with the needed addons you know smile_o.gif

you can use other mods yes!

Quote[/b] ]"F:\Games\Operation Flashpoint\FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.EXE" -nomap -nosplash -mod=@Conspiracies;llaumax;@Animmod;@BW

thats what I use with the Conspiracies link on my desktop smile_o.gif

you know how to make modfolders don't you?

-open your operation flashpoint directory

-add an empty folder and give it the name you want e.g. myaddons

-open the modfolder you just made

-into the modfolder add and folder with the name addons

-into the addonsfolder you put your addons

-then you add -mod=nameofmodfolder to your ofp link on your desktop

-you can use multiple modfolders: -mod=mod1;mod2;mod3;...

I still get stuck. Anyways here is a pretty screenshot smile_o.gif

Screenshot

nice screenshot

Hoty: Do you have the Campaign fix?

If not, download it and install it smile_o.gif

just delete the old conspiracies campaign folder in "operation flashpoint\campaigns\" and then put the fixed conspiracies campaign folder in it wink_o.gif

Cheers Sgt thumbs-up.gif I know how do do that, just didnt know if there was a modded config. Joy - all my other mods plus conspiracies! yay.gif

I`m dowloading this myself atm, if this mod have an own config, it can`t be used with other mod`s that have own configs too. For example: FDF(Finmod), Y2K3, FFUR and ECP, are mod`s with own config files. Other mod`s can be used without problems. For example: SFP, OFrP, UKF and others.

yeah!

so happy playing...

ah and RabidStoat,

if you use dxdll, use the BTs dxdll config for Conspiracies Mod v3.0

It makes Conspiracies look like the sweetest hell wink_o.gif

That dxdll config make it look awesome smile_o.gif

Conspiracies doesn't have a own config.bin file!

yes I did use the fix, sorry about the error message I pasted the wrong one. But great campaign you guys, really original and great use of camera and music thumbs-up.gifthumbs-up.gif

Thanks Hoty,

I'll check that error you reported myself, gimme just 1-2 minutes smile_o.gif

Edit:

With that sequence at the hospital, works fine for me and I have the same Version you have...maybe ofp freezed because of an unknown reason...

maybe you try to install a new Graphiccards driver...solved some problems for me in the past smile_o.gif

Edit2:

Ok I go sleeping, have to go to school tomorrow and here in germany it's 11:43pm

and school starts 7:30am

so... goodnight.gifgoodnight.gif

When I start the campaign, I'm in the ocean and of course I'm dead. I've installed the campaign fix per SgtEversman's post and I still end up in the ocean.  Any help?  help.gif

GD Mast

I get this error...

no entry 'config.bin/cfgweapons.MAAM_UZImag'.

I'll wait for Fixed English version before I touch that one. Judging by some comments it is far from finished and in German only. sad_o.gif

Yre you sure that you have the parameters? It couldnt be that newland isnt there...! It must be there! Its in the package! Check the parametertargetline maybe you find an error!

I'll wait for Fixed English version before I touch that one. Judging by some comments it is far from finished and in German only.  sad_o.gif

It's really that bad? Hmm, for some reason I don't really regret not downloading it sooner anymore.

Going a wee bit off-topic here: A little question - If you plan on something you release being succesful to the point of it making a reputation for itself, why the heck would you make it linguistically incomprehensible? It just doesn't make any sense... huh.gif

the most important is that you try it by yourself... you see the most peolpe playing the mod have no problems! but if some people have no clean addon folder... there can be probs! try it... or let it be! the english-version follows!

Sorry Sled88...didn't mean to mislead you. It is there (newland.pbo). I'm just trying to figure out why I'm ending up in the ocean/water at the start of the campaign.

I tried the alpha/beta and that worked fine. So I'm lost as to what the problem is.

GD Mast

vers strange... maybe you have icq... contact me there! maybe we can find an answer!

here are some pics of part 2, with BTs DXDLL v4.0! :P

pic 1

pic2

pic3

pic4

we try to finish part 2 as fast as possible! But first we want to release the MP-Patch for conspiracies, the walkthruogh and the soundtrackpack!

no... you need no briefings! the tasks are clear and shown in the beginning of the sector with hintC! In part 2 is a kind of diary! But not in part 1! Its too short for diary entries! its because you should find the way on your own! That makes the whole story more intressting!