Sign in to follow this  
Jackal326

SJB Weapons Pack Released

Is an M16A1 being added in v. 3? I skimmed the thread but I can't remember if it is and I didn't see anything.

It'll be added in v3.0 (but it wont make it for v2.0 - I have to re-texture the carry handle entirely, and I really can't be arsed with that right now).

If you have a z-point in stock try to mount this on the MP7 or make a version with ironsights. The comp looks a bit strange (to me) on this.

I already have a version with ironsights - it'll come in 4 versions non-suppressed with irons, suppressed with irons, non-suppressed with aimpoint and suppressed with aimpoint.

jackal the zeiss z point suist it a lot better but the aimpoint i've seen as well maybe someone else could fit a z for us... post release whistle.gif  

Zeiss Z-point

And What About The 40 Round Mag (JAM Capable aw well)

zpoint_veryearly.jpg

I was bored, what can I say? Its still very early on (only been working on it for ~15mins). Still need to make some textures for it, but they wont take too long.

I may make the 40 round per magazine version for the primary slot, and the smaller, 20 round mag version for the secondary slot - I'll see how things work out.

As the best image I could find is only 140x113 pixels, most of the detail is currently guess-work wink_o.gif

EDIT: I Googled it and got some fairly good images, so disregard my last sentence.

i have a huge HD pic jackal even though u said disregard hooray for Zeiss notworthy.gif

How to change the default soldier to LSR or SFP soldier for this weapon pack? any link that have the tutorial for this?

How to change the default soldier to LSR or SFP soldier for this weapon pack? any link that have the tutorial for this?

No. You'll have to change the config. But this is not the topic for such discussions. But I think this will do the trick;

Look up this in the config of the SJB weapon pack;

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">{

class All{};

class AllVehicles:All{};

class Land:AllVehicles{};

class Man:Land{};

class Soldier:Man{};

class SoldierWB:Soldier{};

class SoldierWMG: SoldierWB{};

class SoldierWG: SoldierWB{};

class SoldierWSniper: SoldierWB{};

add this line underneath it;

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">class LSR_ranger : SoldierWB

and change every following line that looks like this;

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">class SJB_TOS_M4_Soldier: SoldierWB

to this;

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">class SJB_TOS_M4_Soldier: LSR_ranger

This should change the soldiers to default LSR Rangers. I think you can find out the rest rest by yourself.

zpoint_nearlydone.jpg

Textures still need tweaking, but its nearly there (I know the lens isn't the correct colour, its just a place-holder).

Hmm.. Though Zeiss only did optics for cameras tounge2.gif

Ah, well looking good mate!

Keep the work going biggrin_o.gif

Regards

JW

smile_o.gif

they make binoculars and spotting scopes and laser rangefinders as well but this isnt the place to discuss that

I thought the "tounge2.gif" would mark it as ironical.

Guess I was wrong then...

I managed to re-cycle the aimpoint textures onto the Z-Point (screenshot added below). Suprisingly, it fits quite well, and as a bi-product, fits a lot better with the MP7A1 textures very well (far better fit than the previous photo-textures). Also, for no apparent reason, I've made a DMS version of the C7A2, with Harris Bipod and ACOG sight. Whether its realistic or not is open to debate, but it looks awesome (screenshot added below also).

EDIT: Here is the screen of the updated Z-Point textures (still need re-colouring slightly to fit better):

SJB_MP7A1_Zpoint_updatedtextures_tn.jpg

CLICK ME FOR LARGER IMAGE

...And here is the screenshot of the C7A2 DMS:

SJB_C7A2_DMS_tn.jpg

CLICK ME FOR LARGER IMAGE

I don't care if that C7A1 is realistic or not it looks amazing great work jackal. Thats a beautiful MP7 also.

Looking good Jackal.

Can I suggest using the ELCAN Hi-Mag you added to the HK-416 marksman varient and Minimi way back, rather then the ACOG. Fits in with the usual Diemaco-ELCAN luv we see going on with rifles in Canadian service rather nicely. biggrin_o.gif

http://sjb.gotf.net/weapons....mag.jpg

Looks cool with an ACOG though, and it's your mind's creation afterall.

smile_o.gif Who cares about realism? Looks pretty good from where I'm sitting.

Abs

Quote[/b] ] Fits in with the usual Diemaco-ELCAN luv we see going on with rifles in Canadian service rather nicely.

And Dutch rifles... and if I recall, more than a few rifles in service with the UKSF. The ACOG is looking pretty badass though. Damn, but that C-7A2 looks nice.

Quote[/b] ] Fits in with the usual Diemaco-ELCAN luv we see going on with rifles in Canadian service rather nicely.

And Dutch rifles... and if I recall, more than a few rifles in service with the UKSF. The ACOG is looking pretty badass though. Damn, but that C-7A2 looks nice.

The Dutch indeed use the C7/C7A1/C8/C8A1, but not the C7A2/C8A2. So we don't have the collapsable buttstock and green furniture on the C7.

The Danish forces also use the Diemaco rifles. The British SF's (SAS/SBS) use the Diemace SFW.

Wanted to ask are the weapons finished and all you do now is bulding the new sights & optics or there is still weapons to complete ?

Most of the weapons still need coding, and a few need model tweaks - for the most part the models are complete with just a few tweaks to textures required.