Sign in to follow this  
Jackal326

SJB Weapons Pack Released

How far have you progressed with the M16A4 range?

thumbs-up.gif

Considering I was doing bugger-all to the M16A4s, they're done...

C7A2 Aimpoint Variation Shot 1

C7A2 Aimpoint Variation Shot 2

C7A2 Aimpoint Variation Shot 3 (Close-up)

The links above are of the (slightly) updated C7A2 textures, and the slightly tweaked aimpoint. As I doubt they make an olive version of the aimpoint especially for the C7A2, its just plain-jane grey tounge2.gif

I've made some progress, though admittedly its been slow. With work and an ever-increasing "social-life" not to mention the lure of other ventures as well as other games drawing my time, I have less time to dedicate to the pack. Rest-assured it WILL be completed, its merely a matter of time.

very nice... i recognise those diemaco stamps from somewhere tounge2.gif

You told that this is the C7A2. But on the close up screenshot i read C7A1 on the texture

You told that this is the C7A2. But on the close up screenshot i read C7A1 on the texture

rofl.gif

Good point!

But the fast majority of C7A2's (if not all) are upgraded versions of the C7A1, so the lower reciever could still be the same (unless it needs to be changed when you want an C8 stock (I don't know if that requires a completely new lower)

Indeed, from what I gather from my various sources, the C7A2 is basically a C7A1 lower receiver, with a replacement upper and various other 'furniture' changes - ergo it keeps the C7A1 markings. If I'm wrong on that, its no big deal for me to make a C7A2 stamp for the model.

Don´t make yourself any stress. It´s just something that catches in my eyes.

I know, it caught a few peoples' eyes to whom I showed the images via MSN. The cencus was it looked weird, but the upper-receiver replacement theory I stated above seemed to cover me :P

Before anyone asks, the units pictured in the screenshots are some Navy SEALs I am working on for VBS1 - they're an old project I'm in the process of updating, but its kind of been side-tracked to priorities the completion of the Weapons Pack v2.0

Ah the good old TOS SEALs. Still have them. Any chance of them (the new ones) making it into ArmA btw?

Don't care much about the Diemacos, but I must say that's impressive! crazy_o.gif

I will probably make an Armed Assault version of the SEALs, we'll have to wait and see: "...but that is for tomorrow Gentlemen, for today....Remember the Weapons Pack"

Before anyone asks, the units pictured in the screenshots are some Navy SEALs I am working on for VBS1 - they're an old project I'm in the process of updating, but its kind of been side-tracked to priorities the completion of the Weapons Pack v2.0

Shame on you, Jackal! That shemagh looks absolutely arse!  biggrin_o.gif

Thumbs up on the weps.

Quote[/b] ]I will probably make an Armed Assault version of the SEALs, we'll have to wait and see: "...but that is for tomorrow Gentlemen, for today....Remember the Weapons Pack"

That's why i'm stalling myself... whistle.gif

Are you going to add any more Russian/USSR weapons? AK-74, AK-74M, AKS-74U, AKS-74, AEK-971, AN-94, AK-101, AK-103, AK-106 etc.

We got so many loads of M4s, but only 3 AKs in the pack confused_o.gif

Are you going to add any more Russian/USSR weapons? AK-74, AK-74M, AKS-74U, AKS-74, AEK-971, AN-94, AK-101, AK-103, AK-106 etc.

We got so many loads of M4s, but only 3 AKs in the pack  confused_o.gif

RHS... icon_rolleyes.gif

If you want Russian stuff, youre best dloading RHS or ORCS

I've said it once (more like 30 times actually), yes, I plan to add more Russian and "generic" weaponry (as it stands, the pack is very 'West' orientated). That said, I've had to draw the line on what I am adding to v2.0 so a lot of my planned additions aren't going to make it into v2.0.

We got so many loads of M4s, but only 3 AKs in the pack confused_o.gif

RHS... icon_rolleyes.gif

Their website is down icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

Then let's all whine and act like idiots, maybe that'll bring the site back online! banghead.gif

Then let's all whine and act like idiots, maybe that'll bring the site back online! banghead.gif

Esepecially when there isnt about ten thousand places other than the official site you can get it off........

whistle.gif

(Try Here)

We got so many loads of M4s, but only 3 AKs in the pack  confused_o.gif

RHS...  icon_rolleyes.gif

Their website is down  icon_rolleyes.gif  icon_rolleyes.gif  icon_rolleyes.gif  icon_rolleyes.gif  icon_rolleyes.gif  icon_rolleyes.gif  icon_rolleyes.gif  icon_rolleyes.gif

And you're trying to make a point with that?

Oh dear, it seems hes infected us all with "Off Topic Whinging"itis....Hows progress on the Beta?