Sign in to follow this  
Jackal326

SJB Weapons Pack Released

you said you planned a G3A4... could you make a G3A3 with Hensholdt optics?

and a plain G3A4...

i can provide you with pics (Have a swedish made G3A3 with a Aimpoint)

just drop me a PM if you´re interested

Superb work, i can't believe how much quality weaponry this pack is featuring.

It must have took you forever to complete it ,thanks for this fantastic release icon14.gif

Great Job Jackal, now we finally got your excellent weapons in OFP as well.

But as in your VBS Version, you forgot to add some M249s in the readme wink_o.gif

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">M249 SAW (Box Mag) SJB_TOS_M249 SJB_TOS_M249_mag

M249 SAW (Box Mag, M145) SJB_TOS_M249_M145 SJB_TOS_M249_mag

M249 SAW (Box Mag, Aimpoint) SJB_TOS_M249_Aimpoint SJB_TOS_M249_mag

M249 SAW PARA (Ammo Bag) SJB_TOS_M249_AltAmmoBag SJB_TOS_M249_mag

M249 SAW PARA (Ammo Bag, M145) SJB_TOS_M249_AltAmmoBag_M145 SJB_TOS_M249_mag

M249 SAW PARA (Ammo Bag, Aimpoint) SJB_TOS_M249_AltAmmoBag_Aimpoint SJB_TOS_M249_mag

Yes I know... with 200+ Weapons it's hard to keep track of them biggrin_o.gif

Well i'll continue with the compliments and say it's a dam fine pack Jackal. I know it's not 100% accurate (should be Diemaco)  but i've issued my Blackblood SAS with these fine instruments of death and there loving them  biggrin_o.gif

on a side note can anyone tell me the most uptodate sight configuration or which sight the SAS would use on the diemaco version.

on a side note can anyone tell me the most uptodate sight configuration or which sight the SAS would use on the diemaco version.

Elcan I guess, as the SAS uses Diemaco C7A1's and C8A1's, and those come equiped with Elcan 3.4x optical scopes.

ACOGs by the looks actually:

SAS.jpg

Like everyone else has said, really nice work Jackal. I like the UMPs, Glock 18c and LR300s especially.

ACOGs by the looks actually:

That's one picture, SAS uses everything that is good enough for them wink_o.gif

Standard the Diemaco's come with Elcan's, but of course there is a unique optic for every unique mission wink_o.gif

The M16A2 (and his variants) has no shadow (I use CSLA mod).

This pack is interresting, but for me, is weapons pack, I find LSR weapons pack and this interrestaing, for russian, ORCS ans RHS.

It's a good release, but why all variants for M4A1 (exacly as wipman) and few variant for others weapons? (I think sig 552 for example).

The pack originally started out as a wapons pack for the SEALs, and as SEALs are heavily leaning towards SOPMOD M4A1s, I figured, add a 'total package' of variants. I understand people are getting tired of M4A1 variants, but I figured people were more tired of downloading dozens of single weapon addons just to play one or two missions, so decided to make an 'all-inclusive' pack, a "one-stop-shop" as someone said earlier in the thread.

Other variations of currently included weapons are planned for future versions, exact details of which I'm not prepared to give out at this time, so it'll just be a case of waiting...

Just tested it today, no shooting tests yet tho... Works well. They all look great, and this pack will have lots of uses.

But... besides already stated issues... Couldn't the M21 Camo have a suppressed version, too? And yeah, the M24 Desert camo... confused_o.gif

Anyways, great pack, could truly use atleast G3 and FAL though.

Thank you!

goodnight.gif

This is a nice pack that rivals that of E&S and Laser.

I've posted some pics in the CP thread...

smile_o.gif

this weapons pack is big.... i love all the weapon models and stuff. they feel detailed

Only few problems i found was that the m4 and m16 sounds where really weak. my friends air soft rifle sounds almost harder so i would love if you beefed up the unsilenced m4 and m16 fire sounds to be more like the jam weapons sounds maybe or marine pack or laser us weapons pack  

And the ak-47 and ak-74 sights are the plain bis one's and that was a bit dull, i think you should use the RHS or ORCS mod ak sights for those  they rule !

and the psg-1 was cool to see and hear its almost like the one in C-S mod for half-life 1 game,  but im not sure maybe could beef up the sound on it a lill bit.

and m60 and mk43 i think it was i couldn't see any difference on them somehow it looked like the same big ass squarish shaped machinegun, wich by the way is cool but the m60E3 doesn't look at all like its real life counter part..  

other than that, cool weapons so far, i loved them all , damn.. only thought there where acog, aimpoint and reflex and iron sights sights for m4  biggrin_o.gif    eotech and some few more i saw , wow!   pistols.gif

I love the weapons pack and i hope that you will make next version JAM compatible so i can drop in a jam W ammo crate in a mission and load up my self with new mags when my old one's are out  whistle.gif and of course would be fun with some drawn out fire fights too with jam hd mags   xmas_o.gif

have tested 90% of weapons , but what i have seen so far i love it but it needs a few small fixes here and there and its complete .    btw what about adding m79 grenade launcher and a carriable minigun?  pistols.gif

there are maybe others weapons that would be cool to see in the same pack but i can't think about what they could be right now but anyways nice pack.

very good mate wink_o.gif

only 2 problems i can see...

1. Some names are incorrect

(EDIT: i see homer already pointed them out)

2. Some sights (ACOG, ELCAN, etc) have dodgy textures on the outside.

otherwise extremely good quality smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]and m60 and mk43 i think it was i couldn't see any difference on them somehow it looked like the same big ass squarish shaped machinegun, wich by the way is cool but the m60E3 doesn't look at all like its real life counter part..

M60E3 fires faster as the Mk43, M60E3 also has a longer barrel than the Mk43.

Yeah, when you fire a weapon in real life, it's usually REALLY loud, I guess that could be simulated a little better. Not so much that you have to wear earplugs while playing OFP, but it's a little weak as it is.  biggrin_o.gif

Yeah, when you fire a weapon in real life, it's usually REALLY loud, I guess that could be simulated a little better.

Not really, the sound would be so hard that your speakers would make an unbearable sound (except if you have the really expensive stuff perhaps...), and wouldn't be able to cope with the loudness of the volume of a real weapon. We had a discussion about this a while back on the Lowlands Warrior forums, but it is impossible to make it even close to as loud as real life sad_o.gif

Edit: However, when a weaponsound is clear (no background noise), it can sound relatively hard, like the sound of the M21, which sounds much harder than the M16 for example.

OK, my eyeballs are burning and my fingers are raw. Here is a description.ext that will allow you to choose any of these wonderful SJB weapons during the breifing using the 'GEAR' tab. Put this into your mission's folder (located in your USER folder) and you should have no problem. You can download it HERE, right on the home page.

Monty

Edit:Sorry SJB, I was stranded here thinking I was in the BMI BlackOps thread, your weapons just fit so good to them, that I must have thought that I am in the right thread

thank you Monty67t, very appriciated wink_o.gif

I discovered a slight error in the description.ext of the WIP DESCRIPTION.EXT, included in the BMI Black Ops 1.01 pack

It says

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

class WIP_M4acog_acog {count = 10;};

instead of

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

class WIP_M4acog {count = 10;};

Only few problems i found was that the m4 and m16 sounds where really weak. my friends air soft rifle sounds almost harder so i would love if you beefed up the unsilenced m4 and m16 fire sounds to be more like the jam weapons sounds maybe or marine pack or laser us weapons pack

Everyman that had served in Military or ever shoot a real gun should know, that it is far to loud to have this sound ingame.

That would blow youre speakers and can`t be good for your ears. wink_o.gif

thank you Monty67t, very appriciated wink_o.gif

I discovered a slight error in the description.ext of the WIP DESCRIPTION.EXT, included in the 1.01 pack

It says

class WIP_M4acog_acog {count = 10;};

instead of

class WIP_M4acog {count = 10;};

Better move over to the BMI thread for that discussion. You will find a reply there.

Thanks,

Monty

Great Pack, but i´m missing the GALIL assault rifle and its different versions.

No one else have a crash with the Colt Commando?

whistle.gifcrazy_o.gif

Nope, all fine...I removed the Tears Of The Sun Seals and their weapons, because they were causing some problem due to some duplicate classnames, maybe that is causing your problems... confused_o.gif