Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FFUR Incoming HUGE RELEASE !!!

the release is very close but we still do need a small week to test the whole stuff, the incoming release will be the hugest release ever carried out for OFP

Not quite sure what a "small week" is, but can't wait biggrin_o.gif

Goodluck with the release(s) xmas_o.gif

- Ben

@thunderbird

Was curious when you said the CTD error had been fixed, mine for the past 2 months has been crashing every single time I play the game. I know it's the 5.0Beta, but wasn't sure if it was happening this frequently? Thanks

This CTD has been fixed for the incoming release , it was due to "a missing death's anim "/"blood script's problem " too, and we are still hunting bugs and problems, we will do our best to remove them all ,in any way we had a bit of experience with both beta 5.0 released a few weeks ago and we'll do our best to reach the wanted result.

wink_o.gif

Btw, after discussing a bit about the size of the "whole" stuff of the incoming release with FFUR guys , well I don't dare too much to tell you its size right now but this would be thus far the hugest release ever carried out for OFP.

We hope you will enjoy it.

Quote[/b] ]

FFUR latest release for OFP

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

FFUR 1985 woodland (.exe/rar)

FFUR 1985 winter (.exe/rar)

FFUR 1985 desert (.exe/rar)

FFUR 1985 Full pack (.exe/rar)

FFUR 2005 (.exe/rar)

FFUR Surprise (.exe/rar)

FFUR FULL PACK (.exe/rar)

Thank you for helping and encouraging us.

Stay tuned

Best Regards

TB84

FFUR 2005 Pics :

US Backops with silenced M4 Acog instead of BIS ones with hk

FFUR_05_9-2.JPG

FFUR_05_9-4.JPG

FFUR_05_9-3.JPG

Mi-28 instead of BIS V-80

FFUR_05_air_4.JPG

FFUR_05_air_6.JPG

Cheers to parvus for these screens

Surprise pack pics for later

wink_o.gif

Best Regards

TB84

The FFUR 2005 pack won't replace islands , but there will be an extra island pack based on WGL islands which will overwrite BIS islands (There would be a backup though).

Regards

TB84

wow!

That looks great!

And a special thanks to Parvus for his excellent pics!

FFuR project is one reason that OFP ist still alive an attractive I think.

These replacement and effect mod makes sure that alot of custom addons will be found in missions and campaigns.

Really awesome!

The FFUR FULL PACK will be quite big , maybe around 1.5 GB but it will countain all FFUR Packs

Quote[/b] ]FFUR 1985 woodland (.exe/rar)

FFUR 1985 winter (.exe/rar)

FFUR 1985 desert (.exe/rar)

FFUR 2005 (.exe/rar)

FFUR Surprise (.exe/rar)

Regards

TB84

They're looking great. I just hope my computer has enough to run it so it looks like those screenshots  biggrin_o.gif

Just one thing,

Mi-28 instead of BIS V-80

Mi-28 has 2 pilots right? Is it a good idea to replace a 1 man chopper with a 2 manned one? I'm not sure if any missions have 12 V-80s in one group, but if there was, it might cause the gunners on the Mi-28s to be deleted or something.  wink_o.gif

For some Missions you need a gunner. There is one standard BIS Mission yiu are a V-80 pilot and your objective is to destroy an american AA- and armoured position.

For the case that the player is a single unit in that mission I think that could cause problems. But thats only one mission I know which would be unplayable. I think thats ok comparing ti what we will get instead of.

smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ] I just hope my computer has enough to run it so it looks like those screenshot

Oh yeah... Don't worry about that , I've only a 1.6 ghz, 448 Sdram, Geforce 5700 and everything do work perfectly without being disturbed by any lag in all cases.

Quote[/b] ] I think that could cause problems. But thats only one mission I know which would be unplayable. I think thats ok comparing ti what we will get instead of.

Well , don't worry about that too , all missions would work , even being alone in the chopper , you can accomplish that mission without any problem just by taking manually the gunner's post control.

Thank ya for the nice comments people , I will come soon to show you more pics and also a movie that Pierre is working on which would show you the Whole FFUR stuff,though.

Regards

TB84

WOW those pics are bloody amazing they must of had some editing done to them in photoshop it looks like a brand new game

and 1.5GB wow thats a lot of space thank god my bro installed 2 hard drives.

Cant wait at all its looking so good

Edit - in one of those pics it shows that soldier in the water and its reflective is that the same for the final pack or was Ketegys thing being used cant remember the name

but anyway good work

i remeber a while a go with FFUR i think t was version 3.0 or something like that you replaced the BIS islands with some ones with nicer trees if i remeber correctly choppers didnt fly into them all intro's could still be viewed everything seemed normal with them apart from next version they dissapered ?

if i am thinking of the right mod how about putting them ones back in ??

In my opininion the most important things are effects realistic tracers not those bis ugly lined ones i mean the real ones...

Woah!!!! Those pics are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is gonna be so good! Thanks FFUR, you made my day notworthy.gif

Soldier out.

Show us some pictures of those grenades wink_o.gif Also I am not sure if I mentioned this but if you are using those models be sure to credit Offtime cause he did a lot of work on em too.

Show us some pictures of those grenades Also I am not sure if I mentioned this but if you are using those models be sure to credit Offtime cause he did a lot of work on em too.

Hi all,

Sure.

Quote[/b] ]

if i am thinking of the right mod how about putting them ones back in ??

Well I can make a second "Woodland Island Pack" using these ones" , though.

Quote[/b] ]In my opininion the most important things are effects realistic tracers not those bis ugly lined ones i mean the real ones...

Replaced by better and realistic ones suited to each "Unit" [tanks/Soldiers/choppers/planes]

smile_o.gif

Thanks for the nice comments

Best Regards

TB84