Sign in to follow this  
raedor

RHS releases: Weapon Pack v1.01

Great work guys! Top quality as always!

Just wonder if there are any plans for an Abkan assault rifle?

However i don't know if this rifle is still to replace an AK74?

noup, Abkan is better than AK-74M, but it doesn't seem to fit simple army smile_o.gif knowing that kalashnikows guns are easely repaired and etc (in seconds)

I may have found one bug

When testing with the GRU Spetznaz Sniper (Leshij) The OSV-96 did not load the magazine. The Sniper had magazines, but the weapon would not load the.

Some great units and weapons. Great work.

Quote[/b] ]noup, Abkan is better than AK-74M, but it doesn't seem to fit simple army smile_o.gif knowing that kalashnikows guns are easely repaired and etc (in seconds)

That, and it's not in full production, either. I guess what I mean is, it's not been produced in vast numbers, and it's only been adopted by elite units. It's too pricey for everyone and their grandmother to own an AN-94.

I may have found one bug

When testing with the GRU Spetznaz Sniper (Leshij) The OSV-96 did not load the magazine. The Sniper had magazines, but the weapon would not load the.

Some great units and weapons. Great work.

I'm having the same problem. Also the RPG gunner cannot fire his weapon either.

Also, the vog-25 round creates a smoke trail behind it IRL.

Anyways, good work.

Can't confirm either bug-report (OSV-96/RPG reload problem) here. Works fine.

Awesome stuff, just one question (to the creators), may I have permission to use your RGD-5 grenade model in my grenade pack? It's just that I need a model for my RGD-5 grenade and yours looks pretty good.

rekster

Did you update the infantry?

RHS releases: GRU, RFMI, SOBR Patches

I had the same problem before instaling patches, after the instalation everything works.

Yep guys we cannot stress enuf:

IMPORTANT!!

Before you post any bugs please make sure u update both INFANTRY and the WEAPON PACK. Only in this case we can ensure that we're working on the same scale.

Now go have fun yay.giftounge2.gif

EDIT: about the grenade, as long as it is credited properly (with Totmacher as modeler and texturer) you have my permission.

damn nice update of the weapon pack inlove.gif

i made a valley defense mission with infantery that attacked a tank group and infantery squads passing through a valley.

the rpg's are working fine here, i got the weapon and soldier upgrades, put in both jam and your configs.

only thing im still missing in this pack is a AA soldier whistle.gif

but other than that very exellent work, i especially have fallen in love in a russian now inlove.gif the pso silenced scoped rifle that the spetznas spotter is equiped with xmas_o.gif

sounds are good , aim's are good and i actually even thought that your aim's had the best ak feeling of any addon i tried.

the new sounds of the ak's are wonderfull, now it sounds like a powerfull weapon smile_o.gif

No I did not apply the RHS: GRU, RFMI, SOBR patches.

Sorry, I honestly did not know a patch was out for them as well.

I will run those patches now.

I am sure from what the forums have stated so far, that the patches will fix the problem I am talking about.

Hi RHS.

Not sure if you have seen this one or not, I have the latests patch (I am pretty sure i do)

rhsrpgbug8dp.jpg

I looked into the model and fixed it myself, but the three bands you see had no texture mapped to them. It only appears on the TBG round

If this has been fixed and I have missed and update then I am sorry for bringing it up

Looking forward to more of your work.

notworthy.gif

I fixed this one years ago... rofl.gif

On the models with the other rockets you did.

Btw why the hating lately?

I fixed this one years ago... rofl.gif

On the models with the other rockets you did.

Btw why the hating lately?

Who's hating anyone here? I just said that I fixed it in the old pack and that someone seemingly took the old, unfixed model. I'm still loving RHS stuff and playing around with our vehicles etc. smile_o.gif

Dont ask me why it just feeled to me liek you often popped up saying omg is that still not done or i fixed it a year ago biggrin_o.gif

But on the version of the rpg rocket i think we really forgot it, all other variants were fixed back then though

I cannot find your addons.THe gamezone CZ site has changed.Your links are dead.Can you please tell me where I can find your,

RHS_Naval.pbo

RHS_Naval_Jam_Scripts.pbo

RHS_Naval_Scripts.pbo

I cant find this anywhere its needed for Yankie Stalker campaign.

Thanks

in the download links, just replace the word gamezone by the word gamepark and it will work.

this is the same with every download link , just change gamezone by gamepark

Question:

Is this normal that Hand grenades (RGD5) from RHS do not work?

If yes, is there a possibility to make them working? Or rather change them into BIS ones?

Regards for great mod team

The RDG-5s should work, and they should be a fair bit more powerful than standard BIS grenades. They're not scripted to be timed or anything fancy like that, so I have no idea where your problem might be.

In FFUR RHS soldiers were running around with VSS rifles. I never noticed that rifle in your release. Where did they get the VSS? How come it was never made with this pack?

Well, first thing that comes into mind is ORCS VSS. 2nd option is a "custom" VSS. Or RHS just made one for TB... but shouldn't this kind of discussion be in the FFUR thread?

Although a VSS by RHS wouldn't be a bad thing, though.