Sign in to follow this  
-IT-Q-

WGL Everon

Ehhh I accidently overwrote me islands with this file so I got a complete litteral white everon,anyone know a way I can fix this?

Ever since i installed these islands (amazing islands btw), i've been getting an error message saying:

no entry config.cpp/cfgweapons/m16grenadelanucher

or something like that, anyone know why? The Grenadier in the game still works fine confused_o.gif .

Can anyone provide a link to a working .rar file with these islands? I've downloaded three times now, the 85 mb from the link in the original post and it always says there is an error in the rar file banghead.gif

Also, it says it's downloading 84.5 mb, but file on computer is 88.982 mb.

Thanks

Konyak

my zip is working from the DL very strange ill place another link here in this thread shortly...  nener.gif

guys i was just uploading a new version ...  whistle.gif

biggrin_o.gif

more info tomorrow ...

(sorry for those how were downloading just this moment confused_o.gif - will do it different next time)

Q upload using different Name FTP won't over write if the RAR is same name rofl.gifnener.gif

I hope you change the CWC building with the resistance one and add stuff like finish building and some more custom stuff like the buildings from FDF. that would be awesome couse i hate the normal CWC buildings.

Please add the mapfacht baracken

<a href="ftp://www.gamezone.cz:8021/ofpd/unofaddons2/Baracken1_5.zip" target="_blank">

<a href="ftp://www.gamezone.cz:8021/ofpd....1_5.zip</a>" target="_blank">ftp://www.gamezone.cz:8021/ofpd/unofaddons2/Baracken1_5.zip[/url]</a>

picture  http://ofp.gamezone.cz/news/pics/sectionpics/g_baracken.jpg

Maybe add a prision camp

ftp://www.gamezone.cz:8021/ofpd/unofaddons2/PCpreeson.zip

-picture http://ofp.gamezone.cz/news....son.jpg

-Farmland mod objects

<a href="ftp://www.gamezone.cz:8021/ofpd/unofaddons2/Fml_objectsv1.20.zip" target="_blank">

<a href="ftp://www.gamezone.cz:8021/ofpd.....20.zip</a>" target="_blank">ftp://www.gamezone.cz:8021/ofpd/unofaddons2/Fml_objectsv1.20.zip[/url]</a>

-picture

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/news/pics/sectionpics/migfarmfinal.jpg

and maybe the grass here

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=41630

If you are looking for a Finnish Everon it already has been done, just look in my signature. wink_o.gif

This may have been covered, but the rar file posted on the 1st page of this thread does not extract. I get some kind of "the archive is in an unknown format or damaged" error. I've downloaded it twice. Anyone else have this problem?

sry you have to wait till tonight ...

This may have been covered, but the rar file posted on the 1st page of this thread does not extract.  I get some kind of "the archive is in an unknown format or damaged" error.  I've downloaded it twice.  Anyone else have this problem?

i have posted a temp link untill Q uploads the new version it can be found about 10-11 posts back thumbs-up.gif

Ah well no biggie,I'm sure the community is patient.

No smile_o.gif Q, what time zone does "tonight" happen in ? smile_o.gif I downloaded it *again* last night, after reading your previous post where you said you just uploaded it again confused_o.gif

Really looking forward to trying this out.. I'm watching this spot for your go signal wink_o.gif

Konyak

Double post - impatient finger hammering the submit button tounge2.gif

How come your rar is 55 mb when the "official" link is 84.5 megs?

Downloading anyway biggrin_o.gif

Konyak