Sign in to follow this  
-IT-Q-

WGL Everon

BergHoff, Is your Nogova replacement pack still avaible somewhere? because I cannot find it on the rapidshare server. It is there a note that te file was not found on this server.

Hmm I'll see what I can do but I'm extremly busy with a total new Nature pack for OFP at this moment...

I thought that you were done with nature packs for OFP and just looking towards ArmA. Or was that islands? I forget...

I don't really care about the forests and the AI. I just love the textures with vegetation. Berghoff's vegetation really makes it look great. thumbs-up.gif Forest where the AI can't see is just a side affect.

hmmm what forest has these problems?

Havent tested on all islands but i just played trough Redhammer again ( awesome with the great replacement Islands and ECP ) and began to notice this in the missions where you have to destroy some rebel hideouts in the forests.

@Crave22

Dunno but i see it as a bit annoying side effect ( of a superb addon ) if i got a dozent enemys run around me and noone shoots at me.

BergHoff, Is your Nogova replacement pack still avaible somewhere? because I cannot find it on the rapidshare server. It is there a note that te file was not found on this server.

mmmmm....looking for the nogova replacement, too

Should be here ->OFPC.de

but the link seems to be bust whistle.gif

Uhh... Anyone want to tell me where i could download the island replacement pack? in it's newest form and with all the islands. Because i can't seem to find not one single working download of it. Anywhere.

where to download wgl_islands_addon.rar i can't find a functional link or can someone upload it pls???

get this one instead:

-WGL Texture Replacement Pack- (along with the others tounge2.gif - check my sig)

reasons - this is independant from the wrp files, you can still use any of berghoffs tree replacements (where he made BIS wrp ones available).