Sign in to follow this  
wipman

M4A1 Pack

Aright thanks for the info, and keep up the great work. smile_o.gif

Hey Wipman, nice work! biggrin_o.gif Altough I have one question. Is there any black/scratched M4 with M203 and aimpoint in this pack? From the picture above(the one with all the guns) I couldn't see one confused_o.gif

Hey Wipman, nice work!  biggrin_o.gif  Altough I have one question. Is there any black/scratched M4 with M203 and aimpoint in this pack? From the picture above(the one with all the guns) I couldn't see one  confused_o.gif

No their is no Aimpoint version with a M203. I'm going to talk to wipman and see if I can add several more variants of each with the different scopes.

Quote[/b] ]Hmm, how close are you to making all (Well, most) cobinations of the M4, does this mean no need for another M4 to be made? *Hopefull look*

Scarily nice work, what poly count are the weapons?

It's typical CS quality (Because thats where it was taken from by INQISITOR) the highest is no more then 2,000.

All the textures are in the proper .paa format.

Quote[/b] ]Can you please tell me where i can download that addon from (the guy in the black)?

This special operator is part of a unreleased pack of operators and vehicles. It is in no way related to Extractions CIA operators. My operators and vehicle pack will probably

never be released.

We are very close to a release never the less.

I've added all the weapons to 3 ammo crates (Acording to color) along with the proper amunition. I'm considering making a SEPERATE config to allow for JAM compatibilty.

Hopefully the last immage before the release.

WIP_M4_BETA.jpg

1024x768 Desktop Quality

Dude respect to makers of this 'ere fine pack

notworthy.gif

Quote[/b] ]My operators and vehicle pack will probably

never be released.

Why ?

Hi, check the 1St post; wip_m4a1 pack Beta 0.8 out thanks to: Jay McRae & DSA Drill Sargeant

Sory but the link dosen't work.

STGN

edit: now it does smile_o.gif

i have sent it to ofp info crew and it will be up sone i hope

Hi, a list of known bugs & things that don't work or that don't work as i want 'em to work:

- M203 don't use the ballistic values of the E&S M203

- wip_m433_grenade instead: wip_m433nade (<---<< that's how it must be)

- The sights still without shining by night

- Some sights have the wrong common M4 MF instead have

the rounded MF or don't have it at all.

- Some inventary pics not present (in the pack)

- No wip_flare &/or wip_flaresbox

- The wip_m4's short (B,D,W) +M68 have a black box as shadow

- Some not so good display names

- Some unnecesary classnames terminations*

*wip_m4wm203acog_sd | wip_m4wm203acogsd it's faster tipe, remind & cristal clear. Like that... the rest of the M4's

- Some wrong recalled custom optic*

*the wip_m4scope should be called & displayed as wip_m4dmr & use the E&S ACOG optic, instead the ACOG reticle & the Dan M1 M25 aiming cross (that's for the D & W versions that should be displayed as: M4A1D-Tasco /Single Shot/Full Auto).

Let's cu

Sweet! I will post some feedback either tonight or tomorrow wink_o.gif. Looks excellent thumbs-up.gif

Hey also one more bug are the M4A1 m68 SD's don't have the silencer at the end, but they do make that silencer noise. sad_o.gif

...was that really nessisary? *FFS, they addded all these smilies and still miss the the usefull ones like ^o) of MSN... grr*

Anyway, yey! *Hides signature*

One thing, what sort of poly-count/texture size are the models? I.e if someone arms a group will OFP collapse to 2FPS? tounge2.gif

- Ben

...was that really nessisary? *FFS, they addded all these smilies and still miss the the usefull ones like ^o) of MSN... grr*

Anyway, yey! *Hides signature*

One thing, what sort of poly-count/texture size are the models? I.e if someone arms a group will OFP collapse to 2FPS? tounge2.gif

- Ben

Pollie count is phew.... Much too many. 2,000-4,000 rofl.gif

Much too many computer will die. Yes get shovel to burry it quick. Duck and cover to avoid schrapnell from the video card.

(Don't try at home kids) (I say one 3 page back about this. Much good.)

As for some "bugs" consider as "Unresolved Features" yes?

I'm working on the "problems" also hope to cure the sight problems. Some inventory pics missing yes. We will make new ones for them. Flares updated, will come also with lower slots for M203 vest+ 24 ammo per vest as real life.

Hope everyone enjoys much many M4s.

Fixed releases problems very soon. So stay tuned, lets CU. pistols.gif

Heck most vehicles these days excede 6,000 or 7,000...then again those are faces...heck even deisels A-10 is near 9,000 but chances are less likely of seeing aircraft in a mission.

The M4's need a new SD sound. The sound used is a non-subsonic round, and is way to loud.

If your going to say they are sub-sonic, then have a sub-sonic audio file. The current one is E&S standard, though it is silenced, you can still hear the sound barrier being broken.

Its harder to find the location of the shot, for humans anyways. If your going to say its sub-sonic, get a new sound! Its WAY to loud.

Yes !!!!! Yupee yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Gr8, Nice work !!! Thx !!!

fighter

smile_o.gif

Duck and cover to avoid schrapnell from the video card.

rofl.gif

great work on the M4´s, thx for sharing !

CS guys created a beautiful model, and you wip did a great texturing job. Congratulations!

Unfortunately it is not OFP for me, it's just an imported, highpoly eyecandy. Not much of a use...

So I'll stick to Earls's M4s improved by Laser for time being. Meanwhile I'll be watching pregress on STGN project, and sometimes I'll just sit sown and relax and try to remember the good old days when Fliper released his M4 pack...

Unfortunately it is not OFP for me, it's just an imported, highpoly eyecandy.

oh, i´d thought you guys were joking about this confused_o.gif

when i tried ´em it didn´t lag a bit..

playing on tonal against 4 enemy groups, all of my 9 ADF SASR´s equipped with WIP M4´s was still more than ok (abou 19 FPS) huh.gif

WOW notworthy.gif u have done an awsome job wow_o.gif people should use this addon for there packs of units addons for US.like LSR units and ect... but on the red bem are u to see it in 3rd person view because i only see it in 1st person view huh.gif but these guns are nice vary nice love them inlove.gif addon makers of units should use these in there config biggrin_o.gif

Hi, this is not about you, 9mm... or any other single player; isn't even about me; i've already said that i don't gonna use this M4's. They lag in my OFP; but they lag because everything lags here, i have the visual quality set to the max, the view distance setted up to 2000m (in MP use to be only 400m for some reason) and it still lagging; many ppl this days use the HYK units (2600+ polys), the CBT HMMWV, M2A2/A3, M113's, INQ M1A2, BAS Choppers (18000+ polys the MH/UH60's), the LSR de/ra 1.3 (106Mb for your memory), the ORCS infantry as OPFOR or the RHS units; don't conplain to me if your PC lags, my PC also lags & sure that more than yours... i use as default units & weapons the E&S USMC Addon 1.0 &/or the USMC Beta3 plus they'r needed addons, it's a good way of avoid lag but playing with great working/looking units. Don't conplain to us/me because they lag, go the the RHS/HYK/LSR/ORCS/BAS/Island Makers/Whatever threats & complain there about how much everything lag. And... don't forget to find a BIS member & go over the knees in front him crying out loud "Ohhhh...!! My God....!!! How OLD IS THE OFP ENGINE...!!! Ohhh My God...!!". That's not my fault; i made what i could & i hope that the players enjoy this weapons pack, it's made for 'em. Let's cu