Sign in to follow this  
wipman

M4A1 Pack

Hi, well... sniper & Kyle... u win, 3 M4's without clipped mags; the short versions. I only have two of 'em yet; the thing with the clipped mag is, that many more ppl like the clipped mags than ppl that dislike it; having the basic version (non sighted) of the M4's could help to make that the ppl use the iron sighted versions instead use ever the ACOG, M68 or scoped versions. There go pics of how the non clipped mags M4's look like. Let's cu.

WIP_M4DSHORT:

m4_34.jpg

WIP_M4WSHORT:

m4_35.jpg

Much better biggrin_o.gif , but question, will you be making any without any camo? The desert camo is fine but well I just don't think woodland camo is appealing on an M4...

Hi, yes Kyle, i gonna make not only the camoed versions, also a uncamoed version of each variant (those that if u go back in the pages of this threat u can see) for rearm not SF units; and i prettend to make 'em with scratches for make 'em look like used weapons, not shiny weapons recently taken out from the fabric. And about the woodland camo... i seen pics of Rangers with M4's camoed (painted) in woodland camo; but i began to make 'em because a man asked if some could make some camoed weapons, i tryed... they don't looked bad to me... & here we are. Let's cu.

Hi, progress in the woodland ACOG sighted M4; i could have soon ended the woodland camo textures and begin then with the uncamoed M4's. Let's cu.

WIP_M4WACOG:

m4_36.jpg

Hi, im glad to be able of say that... only remain 3 textures to do of the woodland camoed M4's to begin with the uncamoed M4 versions; full of scratches and like if they were weapons used in combat, not new shiny weapons recently taken out from the fabric & cleaden every day to put 'em in a "vitrina". Let's cu.

I'd like to ask if this M4 pack is gonna include this specific version of M4A1 carbine with RIS-mounted forward handgrip and the AN-PVS4 night vision sight (info and pic taken from this site)

m4a1anpws4.jpg

Btw, can you tell me if anybody's made such a version yet?

Hi, no voodzia, go back in the pages of this post, there's a complete list of the variants of M4A1 that this pack gonna have; not PSV-1 or 94, not Elcan & not Elcan M145, not full stock and only 1 single version gonna have the sure fire hadgrip; the M4 LMG Aimpoint SD = a M4 with a suppressor, a M68 Mil-Spec Aimpoint sight, a C-mag (100 bullets in 2 x2 50rnds drums) and the SureFire Hand Grip to make it look nice; the OFP don't support that kind of extra toys and don't even have animations for make the hands of the units hold the weapons per different places. Let's cu.

P.D: i never seen a OFP M4 or CAR-15 equiped with that scope, i guess that's 'couse the OFP can't simulate the NV in rifle scopes or IR or UV sights.

Hi, what lense texture do you, OFP players, preffer that the wip_m4scope use?, blue, dark red, bright red, purple or the one with the teen feeding something?; there goes the pics to help you decide:

m4_blue.jpg

m4_purple.jpg

m4_red.jpg

m4_red01.jpg

m4_teen.jpg

wich one we gonna use for the front lens of the tasco scope?.

K... 3 points for the teen... more?

I like the bannana one. But, for practical use, the blue one should suffice.

1. Blue Lens

2. Dark Red Lens

3. Bright Red Lens

4. Purple Lens

8907437673346. Banana Lens

wink_o.gif

Hi, 2 textures to go!! ; im at just 2 textures of end the woodland camoed M4A1 versions and begin with the uncamoed variants.

WIP_M4WLMGM68_SD:

m4wlmgm68_sd.jpg

P.D: If every one votes for the blonde this don't gonna be the same.

ahhh cant wait for these to be released

they look so kick ass one question wip will u have mag and weapon names in the readme much aprciated if possible thanks again blues.gif

Do you have any iron sites? If so what would they look like?

And how do the scopes and red dot sites look like when you aim through them?

Hi, Pilot, we haven't a model maker (for end the remaining LODs) or a config writter (for make the config and maybe some scripts) but i know how i want the magazines be named and each weapons too; put the classnames of the weapons and magazines it's not possible; it's obligatory.

The sights that i want to use for this M4A1's pack are the same sights done by: Earl & Suchey and Joko Floko, giving full credits in the read me for they'r amazing sights used by they'r awesome USMC Addon Pack 1.0, than can be found here: Digital Grenade or for be more exact... here: U.S.M.C. Addon Pack thanks for the support ppl. Let's cu.

Hi, progress in the woodland ACOG sighted M4; i could have soon  ended the woodland camo textures and begin then with the uncamoed M4's. Let's cu.

WIP_M4WACOG:

m4_36.jpg

i noticed that you have the backup sight behind the acog  i will tell you that it doesnt work like that the acog that you are using alrdy has backup sights on top of the sight itself

[quote name=

i noticed that you have the backup sight behind the acog i will tell you that it doesnt work like that the acog that you are using alrdy has backup sights on top of the sight itself[/quote]

1. don't quote images.

2. what a Back-Up Iron Sight means is the device that works independently from any other device mounted.

The sight on the Acog is based on the same chassis therefore prone to be destroyed with the main aiming device.

3. It is not used as a back up sight but as a replacement for the obscured sight (CQB situation). This is why there are sometimes reflex sights mounted on other optics.

@Gordy;

crazy_o.gif Your post if fucking up the forum (blue background ect). It's probably the link in your quote. Please remove the link to fix it.

edit; Thanks man. It's gone now. smile_o.gif

SIIIIIIIIIIIICK! wow_o.gif