Sign in to follow this  
wipman

M4A1 Pack

wow, heh i didnt know u could contradict urself anymore than that in one sentance.

in ref.t.:

Quote[/b] ]So please, im not who have an attitude problem, im asking for help and i don't care ANY of your opinions unless they be directly associated with add something to this weapons pack. So get lost.

Hey mate, we all know whos right and whos wrong here, so.....as the mods said, lets leave it, this thread is probably going to rot anyway, i cant see Wipman managing to heal the damage hes done to himself here.....just don't want to see you get hassle from the mods wink_o.gif

Looks great!

I will download this when it is finished.

Oh and wipman you could have been a bit nicer and respected peoples opinions about your addon.  smile_o.gif

Please everyone either discuss the addon or move on to another thread, anything else is for we moderators to worry about.

Next person to ignore a moderators instruction will be post restricted for 1 week.

Hi, i've made the textures for the M203 grenade launcher & i've only made the M4+AimPoint model with it, i'll like to know what do u think about how it looks like; not only thetextures (im very happy with 'em), mainly the way that the M203 it's glued to the front hand grip of the weapon. And if u (all) will like more it in this way (with the RIS panneled front hand grip or with the upside of a M4A1 Colt Commander, that gives some problems with the size, the way that it matchs with the body of the weapon & some look like problems with the textures).

I was thinking in do only the not scoped versions with that one, & do all the scoped versions with the RIS. Check a pic in the ofp.info forum; the best OFP related site on internet, ofp.info; u know it. Let's cu.

m4m68m203.jpg

Looks really good, the m203 mount is not right though. Also, the m203 is too big. That's what it seems to me at least.

PLease keep your sentences short. It is hard to follow.

m203-alone.jpg

I would like to know if the "Squared" section is also part of the grenade launcher.As all the M16 M203's look like this.

M203-1.jpg

This ones a better view.

m4m203b.jpg

So...great, more m4's eh? Just wonderful....i'd like better ak-47's or perhaps the new AK with a barrel that recoils which is now the standard assault rifle for russia....

~Bmg

Quote[/b] ]Would that be the 107, or the AN94? Neither of those is in widespread use, AFAIK.

But one would still be more unique than another M4.

Amazing!

MfG Lee wow_o.gif

what? where? Nothing special about it sad_o.gif

I always wellcome a new M4 cause i am making some my self and like to think I have some competitions on the realisem look front but so fare no one has coome close except VBS's but that got some of flaws to.

And if you don't want M4 stop whishing more AK47 there are already meany versions of that sucker gun.

STGN

Ya i think someone should build this rather then a M4a1 again. Me myself, i haven't done much modeling recently though i've got some tight models that the public ainb't going to see for some time. But when i get back from Arizona i'm going to seriously look into the an94...at least shiiet, i think thats is designation. Its an awesome weapon and it solved the long problem with assault rifles.......bet you all know what the is righto?

~Bmg

Damn it.

First you didn't like him for being rude. That's fine with me but now you start this "M4 not ok" debate again. Open up another thread for it if you like and discuss it there. Otherwise stay on topic. If you don't have anything to say about the topic don't say anything. And don't be sorry.

Hi, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEÉ Gordy!!!!!, God hear you man.

P.D: I still working on this M4's, i haven't ended the desert camo textures; as soon as i have the model parts that i need i think that i gonna do the models (paste the parts: M68, Scope, M203, ACOG, LAM, Master Key, Harris Bipod, Holo Sight, C mag, QDD suppressor...) i'll like to hear sugestions for versions. Let's cu.

Hi, i've done another version of the M4A1 in desert camo; this time it's the Scoped version M4A1 Scope

u can check it too in the ofp.info forum directly with the other screenshots of the progresses done 'til now on the desert versions.

Let's cu.

Quote[/b] ]as soon as i have the model parts that i need i think that i gonna do the models (paste the parts: M68, Scope, M203, ACOG, LAM, Master Key, Harris Bipod, Holo Sight, C mag, QDD suppressor...)

Can you release a pack of the parts so anyone can build their own M4 as in the inquisitors "make your own m4"?

Hi, no Anderson, i can't; Inquisitor allready done that, the parts that i use: M68, Scope, Mk, M203, RIS pannels, Iron Sight & M4A1 body and stock were brougth to us by the Weapons Master Inquisitor. I use 'em from his M4 Construction Pack, those that don't serve... i have to find replacements in other addon weapons, mail the autor & ask he for permission, give he credits & all that. I allready have the ACOG sight model thanx 2 Drill Sargeant; but i have to work on his textures, i think that tomorrow i could have it ready; but there'r some wrong or not properly mapped places on 'em, so we gonna have to wait for the corrected LAM that the ACOG & some of the M68 versions should use.

Mean while... i've posted in the ofp.info forum, another pic of the scoped version but now with the Harris Bipod that Jackal borrowd to me. M4A1Scopeh

Hi, this is the ACOG sighted M4A1 in desert camo: M4ACOG

It have some bugs, i can't map textures but it will need of a texture that i could do but don't map, on the "tornillos" that fix the sight to the mount; and it will need to remap 2 faces of the metallic ring around the sight, for make it use the texture at the bottom left of the scope2.jpg, for give another look like to the 4 things that are on that ring, the place where it should have another 4 "tornillos". Let's cu.

These M4's look awesome.

On the AN-94 deal, I don't know where the 'new standard russian rifle' idea came from. No one uses that. It's far too complicated and hard to maintain.

I think it is, or was, intended for ( the AN-94 ) adoption as the next Russian battle rifle. In addition to the issues you bring up, it's probably beyond their budget to re-equip the military with anything let alone somethin as complex as this weapon.

Hi, im glad to anounce that i've began to work on the woodland versions of this M4's; this gonna take "a bit", work on the shadows & lightings for make 'em look right it's more hard in some cases than in the desert versions. I still without a reflex sight with textures on .jpg, i've discharted the Holosight by BAS because it can't be resized properly to place it over the upper front RIS rail.

I've changed the possition of the clipped mags in some versions to give a more random aspect to the weapons & therefore to the units that might use 'em.

This are the models (only LOD 0.350 & Memory LOD) that we have 'til now:

-m4a1

-m4a1_sd

-m4acog

-m4acog_sd

-m4acogh (= ACOG+Harris Bipod)

-m4lmg (= C Mag+ Harris Bipod)

-m4lmgm68 (= C Mag+M68+Harris Bipod)

-m4lmgm68_sd (= C Mag+M68+Front Grip+Suppressor)

-m4m68

-m4m68_sd

-m4m203

-m4m203_sd

-m4m203acog

-m4m203acog_sd

-m4m203m68

-m4m203m68_sd

-m4mk (= Masterkey)

-m4mkm68

-m4scope

-m4scope_sd

That's all we have until now, most of the SD versions should had a LAM & the main versions should have the clipped mags at the left side; the day that i have a fixed LAM (the current model have a bug) & a Reflex sight i could begin to send the models + the current textures to some modeller that want to do the remaning LODs. Let's cu.