Sign in to follow this  
MAA

CSLA 2 Update1

I don't know if anybody notice or that it has been bought up but there is a "gay" model (fem-male) under civil.... rofl.gif (at the model and how he looks not orientation) Is this a first?

Good job on the mod... rofl.gif

new config helped me alot.

Hi, i really try to play the CSLA campaign, and use the CSLA addons, over all the FIA (Federación Internacional de Automovilismo) pack; for make in novojev a mission about retake a city held by OPFORs.

But's impossible... those crippled like anims make me advance as slow that walk 200m in straight line takes me almost 2mins or more; and u can't shoot while u walk standing up, it's not the michael j. fox pulse with the gun, it's more than that. There's some way of get rid of that shit of crippled/parkingson sick anims?; i don't care how the units aim (i've seen junkies with the monkey shake much less than that), but damn, those anims joe... those anims kill the entire mod, the addons & everything.

Other thing... in the 1St CSLA campaign, i don't see any briefing, the text in the briefings; but i can see the marked objectives in the map, and i can see some (i think that mine) waypoints in the map. Is that normal?. I haven't began yet the 2Nd campaign because i advance so slow ("thanks" to the parkingson sick anims...) that gonna take me months to end it. So i don't know if in that one the briefings are or not present in the notebook. Without those anims this will be a great mod. Let's cu

But's impossible... those crippled like anims make me advance as slow that walk 200m in straight line takes me almost 2mins or more;

try pressing the Q button wink_o.gif

i have some bugs here, minor ones of course

first one, some reversed faces on the tatra truck, easy fix in o2

dxdshot1120765109.jpg

#2, lights on Hip floating, another simple fix

dxdshot1120850664.jpg

i also just finished the 2nd csla campaign today biggrin_o.gif

how did you guys make the locke anims work with sanc pistol pack?

it's not the michael j. fox pulse with the gun, it's more than that. There's some way of get rid of that shit of crippled/parkingson sick anims?; i don't care how the units aim (i've seen junkies with the monkey shake much less than that),

Wipman this is a public forum, not a bear chat with your friends.

Cut that crap, ok?

For lessening the lag with the cost of effects, that will make the game more dull. At that point, I think FDF's mod did better. You could have all the effects and play FDF fluently.So wonder whether could copy those addons of CSLA to FDF's Mod and play them in FDF?? In addition, the eastern boarder and Malevic maps in FDF should be very suitable for battles in eastern europe.

Animations > if you don't want use Sanctuary's (DMA) animation replacement pack then simply delete file "Anim.pbo" from CSLA\DTA folder.

I've discovered a strange bug with the S1302 Truck for the FIA.It seems on the 2 or 3 LOD that one of the front wheels doesnt rotate correctly,And spins around the front of the truck.I think the axis is out of place.

Especially the effect of a downed heli, when it's rotor cuts through the ground, pretty nice detail

what do you mean cuts into ground?

I dont have time to test it but it actually sounds sweet biggrin_o.gif

Hi, some ppl could had taken me wrong, over all the makers of this mod; no one asked me... but i hate those anims, that's my common way of make comparations, 3 words and u get the idea clear like the glass. But as seems that i haven't said clearly enought what anims i was talking about, there goes some pics; how can i get rid of those anims ilustrated in the two next pictures?:

Christopher Reeve:

christophereeve.jpg

Michael J. Fox:

michaelJfox.jpg

A Person:

aperson.jpg

That last one, it's how the units (using the DSA Anims 1.0) look like when it walks crouched but with the sight in "Stand By", to walk in that way without the sight in "stand by" the unit will walk faster, with the weapon holded under the rigth arm and in a much better way, for advance. Can i get rid of those CSLA default anims?. Let's cu

confused_o.gif really sad to read things like this...

At first i wanted to write in detail how to edit out the crouched walk from a config, but after reading something as dumb and idiotic as those comparisons , i will not.

instead i will just say (and i can't believe i help you despite that stupid thing you certainly find funny in your lack of maturity):

do the opposite as what those instructions tell you to do, and you will be able to remove the crouch walk from your config.

wipman i think your the only person that has a problem with these animations all i can say is csla please keep them. And your comparisons are to be honest rather sick and not funny.

About the patch: Instead of just removing all effects... how about removing the FFUR effects and keeping the FlashFX ones? Or at the very least - remove referances to the ICP pack... the explosion effects in it and a lot of other stuff lags quite a lot.

Hi, thanks for the help sanctuary, even if u think that im an asshole, that's not totally wrong... but anyway; in my opinion those anims are bad, really bad. U can't walk standing, the AI's can; u can't walk standing while u've the sight in "stand by", so u've to stop to be able of aim... the sight it's looking to God knows where & u can't make covert fire, that's THE WORST part.

U advance much more slow with those anims, almost as much as if u where crawling like a rat; u can't also hold straight the gun when u walk standing & i mean the most upper possition ("de pie") so forget about to use the sight to spot targets, hiden ppl while u walk; u must stop & then look arround. All this is bad, makes that a walk of 200m be a 2mins walk in wich u can't check the 65ÅŸ of your front fire sector while u walk, letting alone... hit in the target... . So, in my opinion, those anims suck; they'r fucking my gameplay until levels that i say "buah... man... this sucks..." ; i don't use to say that with any OFP addons, but this anims make the CSLA mod inplayable. Let's cu

P.D: I've to say sorry (for don't be banned) to any person that have,had or knows that could have a person sick of this diseases in home, an hospital or the morgue; sorry (it's lie, if i don't know u, i can't feel anything for u), i hope that you feel better afther my excuses, wasn't my intention to offend anyone, just to point how painfull and bad are those anims for the gameplay. Let's cu

*EDIT: I don't know CanadianTerror, im spanish & punk; there's something wrong with that!?, or it's that i can laught and look at bad things with much humor sense (black, but much more) than some other ppl?, i don't know... what's wrong with me?. Let's cu

I reckon that animations pack is the best pack I've seen for OFP so far, so personally I don't have problems with it.

Hi, well, i think that's ovbious that "if u don't like something, no one tells u to use it"; so... forgeting about those anims... (this is for EDGE) there's not desert units in the pack (yet), no one have thinked in take the EDGE Retextured Guerrillas and using that same models base, make 2 or 3 more models that use the MAF .82 Airborne Division textures?. They were great, and will serve perfect for those models; then, the desert field will be covered or at least ocuplied. I think that that'll be a good idea. Let's cu

The anims should be okay but the lag and weapon pack of russian are too bad to be improved in future update.

Wipman, comments mocking or deriding the handicapped will not be tolerated here. After discussing this with the other mods, you are PR'd for 48 hours - consider yourself lucky it's not a permanent ban.

Let this be a lesson to everyone else - such comments are not tolerated here!

I'm getting continuous errors when I play the dynamic campaign..I can't use the para insert option..it gives me a missing script error and when playin a mission I get errors in the upper left corner of the screen ..something to do with position errors or something....

Wipman... If your standing up you can run forward. The new crouch walk only happens when you are crouched and walk.

It's simple, want to walk standing up? First if you are currently crouching hit "q" unless you have remaped your keys. If you are prone hit the "z" key to stand. Now that you are standing press and hold the "W" Key. This will cause you to exert locomotion in the direction your body is facing.

If you have any more problems I could also post a tutorial on how to use the mouse incase you are having touble looking around.

@Maa

Found another missing texture:

apcrus\tex\fifro.pac (used by csla2_apcrus.p3d)

I'm getting continuous errors when I play the dynamic campaign..I can't use the para insert option..it gives me a missing script error and when playin a mission I get errors in the upper left corner of the screen ..something to do with position errors or something....

umm yeah bump

Hi,Maa, could you tell how can transfer the RHS'S helmet to the soldier of your addon? Thank you!