Sign in to follow this  
raedor

RHS releases: GRU, SOBR, RFMI, GAZ66, Weapon Pack

when the new patch gets released will old missions made still work okay? tounge_o.gif

have you made anything to the uber sight of the pkm and the super recoils of the ak weapons smile_o.gif

btw the new star wars movie was very good action in! tounge_o.gif

super recoil? hmm. rock.gif

yes, we changed the "uber sight".

hehe srry for my vague description tounge_o.gif

but when i try to fire at enemies with the ak-74m the shots come go pretty high up i think but after speaking with a friend maybe they are supposed to be that way? smile_o.gif

i've changed nearly all recoil values once more, i hope i was able to make them in a satisfying way. smile_o.gif

i hope i get the update done for the next 9th. you never know... maybe earlier, maybe later wink_o.gif

Just take your time and make It right.

Maybe you have nammed your pack 1.0v too quick!? crazy_o.gif

Nice, can't wait. I'm sick of having that error on start up! crazy_o.gifsmile_o.gif

we're still having some probs. if you can get me a good pkm sound we'd have one less. wink_o.gif

Would it be similar to the RPD sound? You can find a cuple of vids featuring the RPD in this link

About the recoils, in real life AK47 normally gos up to the right, I don't know about the AK74 and others, but after watching some videos in the net I'm sure your recoils aren't too far from reallity. I just wish that OFP engine could change the aiming after a shot, so the shooter would have to rectifie the aiming like in real life.

Regards.

@CERO.

thx, but RPD has 762x39, PKM 762x54R... but i think the one of JAM3 is ok, i'm waiting for the permission of INQ.

Does anyone else get no sound (explosion) when you launch a grenade from a gp-25 and it hits the ground?

Does anyone else get no sound (explosion) when you launch a grenade from a gp-25 and it hits the ground?

Yes everybody has it, it will be fixed with the patch.

As an interim "fix" you could you use the JAM grenades

Yes everybody has it, it will be fixed with the patch.

As an interim "fix" you could you use the JAM grenades

thx for making that clear. smile_o.gif

I have to make this comment. I sell Russian military optics on the internet, here is my website http://www.nightvisionweb.com/ak_svd_scopes.htm. I have never seen correct reticule pattern in all the scopes addonmakers make in this game. They are very close, but still not 100% accurate. Maybe it is because you guys don't get to handle all this stuff, or because you don't get to shoot with them, I don't know. Anyways, I would be glad to help addonmakers with info on reticules for Russian scopes like POSP ( both 400m and 1000m rangefinder ). Another thing I always wonder about: is it possible to do bullet drop compensation in the OFP engine?

Same thing goes for night vision or thermal equipment. If you need help with American or Russian night/thermal equipment I might be able to help. ( no free samples though   biggrin_o.gif )

I have to make this comment. I sell Russian military optics on the internet, here is my website http://www.nightvisionweb.com/ak_svd_scopes.htm. I have never seen correct reticule pattern in all the scopes addonmakers make in this game. They are very close, but still not 100% accurate. Maybe it is because you guys don't get to handle all this stuff, or because you don't get to shoot with them, I don't know. Anyways, I would be glad to help addonmakers with info on reticules for Russian scopes like POSP ( both 400m and 1000m rangefinder ). Another thing I always wonder about: is it possible to do bullet drop compensation in the OFP engine?

Same thing goes for night vision or thermal equipment. If you need help with American or Russian night/thermal equipment I might be able to help. ( no free samples though   biggrin_o.gif )

not really i think

the closest thing you can do with bullet drop for ofp in my opinion is in weapons config not the bullet

using the opticsmax and min function (for zeroing the rifle)

any word when the update patch will get released?

any chance that there will be a AA and maybe AT soldier and engineer in the pack then? smile_o.gif

any word when the update patch will get released?

any chance that there will be a AA and maybe AT soldier and engineer in the pack then? smile_o.gif

erm...

i've changed nearly all recoil values once more, i hope i was able to make them in a satisfying way. smile_o.gif

i hope i get the update done for the next 9th. you never know... maybe earlier, maybe later wink_o.gif

an engineer is already added, are AA soldiers important? hmmm. ok, i can add one. and an AT one, too.

@raedor

srry i missed the engineer when i browsed through biggrin_o.gif

i move very quick through the menu's in the editor these days tounge_o.gif

Think he meant that he added the enineer to that upcoming patch, so that you will find them when the patch will come.

wink_o.gif

Well, an AA or AT- Soldier you can make by yourself by adding these weapons manually. But if RHS releases a patch, I think it wouldn't be a problem to include them as well.

Will also you guy make the soviet soldiers of cold war?? I think you could make that based on current model and equipment. Most of things could still be used such as the weapon pack, sumark camo uniform, boots, bayonet case, ammo pouches...

isn't one of the camo types already cold war and the other one a bit more new? though arctic and desert uniforms would be cool to have, some day would be nice with a one rhs soldier pack that covers all cllimates from arctic to the desert uniforms.

Will also you guy make the soviet soldiers of cold war?? I think you could make that based on current model and equipment. Most of things could still be used such as the weapon pack, sumark camo uniform, boots, bayonet case, ammo pouches...

Probably, maybe we can also hook something up with CSLA...

Btw, Sumrak is a pretty new cammo, the cammo used in coldwar era ( and still in use with some spetsgroups ) that looks like it is called KZS

Probably, maybe we can also hook something up with CSLA...

Would be honor. smile_o.gif

The truth is that making Russian troops addon without extensive knowledge of all the camo variations is almost impossible.

BTW Great addons, guys! Currently in love with the GRU addon. smile_o.gif

I really like this cooperation between RHS and CSLA. Both mod teams have always been very helpful towards me, but it's good to see them working together. It makes sense. They're both talented groups and there's no real need for them to rehash the same ground when they can help one another out.

I just wish more mod teams were like this. tounge_o.gif

@RHS:

Are there any plans to perhaps release the spetsnaz and motorized infantry in the future in perhaps different camo patterns? I don't know how much Russian uniforms vary from type to type in terms of structure and pockets, so I don't know if that is practical to do or not.

I'm just curious since Russia fields so many different camo patterns.

Well there are endless lists of possible cammos especialyl for GRU operators but i had to pick two.

For infantry i think vsr and flora fit perfectly and are the most common cammos on them ( vsr for early 90s and flora for late 90s till today missions ).

I guess were better off to release some other unit with other cammos... vympel or vitiaz are spooking around in my head since a while but so far its nothing but a idea...

Coldwar units would indeed also be nice