Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

@ honcho: here or here even this ... ahh i don't know

@ B.D. yes of course smile_o.gif

@ Ironsight: yes it is

Man, I get a headache or eyestrain just thinking about the stress of scanning for targets in that environment!

A god damn, I'm ill again...so...what did I decide around here? Ah yes... tounge2.gif

Great shots Parvus, Ingram and Wilco! I have to check out Johns effects asap, never seen so great explosions smile_o.gif

The screenshots with John's effects are good - perfect if that's all you're after. However, in gameplay I find it distracting - especially when a minature cumulonimbus cloud comes out of the barrel of your rifle.

The screenshots with John's effects are good - perfect if that's all you're after. However, in gameplay I find it distracting - especially when a minature cumulonimbus cloud comes out of the barrel of your rifle.

yea but u can get rid of this distraction by using the standard Smoke effects along wid john's spectacular fire...which i managed to do by replacing john's smoke effects with the standard ones biggrin_o.gif

@parvus: holy cow.........the end of days photo is awesome man...

nice pics everyone..... keep it up

lol... I am the winner... my modified image is at N°6 in the google image search for "Operation Flashpoint"! yay.gif ...

http://images.google.de/images?....&tab=wi

what, that is no great achievement ... well I thought it was sad_o.gif

(to be honest.. I modified an existing picture and added water and stuff)

Great Albert... now shut up! band.gif

lol... I am the winner... my modified image is at N°6 in the google image search for "Operation Flashpoint"! yay.gif ...

http://images.google.de/images?....&tab=wi

what, that is no great achievement ... well I thought it was sad_o.gif

(to be honest.. I modified an existing picture and added water and stuff)

Great Albert... now shut up! band.gif

You mean this?

Thank you NisuMies. I've started a collage Pavus, thanks for the idea wink_o.gif Let's hope it becomes one of the good ones

hey parvus, what's happening here, is that a nuke explosion or what? I can never have enough nuke addons.

@Profe: no that were conventional weapons (a lot of) - only the first pic of that page was a nuke

P.S. my intention was (like a BBC report) to show 4 * End of Days* szenarios (we have got nuke / burning oilfields / im still looking for a tsunami addon or something like this / and last one was a terrorist assault (which might be possible with existing addons) ... or do have other ideas for that theme?

Parvus, make a screenshot with a zombie apocalypse....that would be quite cool, but I'm not sure if zombies are your cup of tea.... biggrin_o.gif

Would be perfect since you're looking for "end of the world" scenarios.

yeah some *dawn of the dead  szenarios - i often thought such things while shoping or so .. j/k

- but i have to go into that theme maybe -

although ... Legowarz would be might more *horror^^ for me (still im a friend of simulations)

Thx!

@Bigfoot: i drove as fast as i can - then i abrupt altered course by turning the steering wheel to 180° ... a stone near road gives me the rest ...  sad_o.gif

@ nice pics Raptor and all the others too

P.S. what addon have you used Shadow? (especially the town)

Thx honcho - im on it smile_o.gif

@ShadowY: why you ignore questions about your *not listed addons - are those addons only for you?

@ nice pics Raptor and all the others too

hey, thanks Parvus.

Nice Pics everyone wink_o.gif

Raptor smile_o.gif

Thx honcho - im on it smile_o.gif

@ShadowY: why you ignore questions about your *not listed addons - are those addons only for you?

First of all I`m busy with creating another never to release island, so not much time to read.

Secondly: Next time don`t edit your reply hours later...I don`t read a useless reply twice..not even when it`s edited later on with a question rofl.gif

Third they are all known addons and even the island is known.

for your information it`s a part(beta demo) of ocean island

All the cars..well I hardly remember all the makers but black baron and mechanic I know for sure.

The chaika and taxi are known as well..can`t remember the maker(s).

Weapons are kegetys and some micro uzi by huh.gif

And you can see a civilian (pack) made by Dr. pepper

Ragnarock club is made by AESIR & co.

The biker club\pub, showroom and chinese restaurant I have to figure out whistle.gif no time for that wink_o.gif

Several other biker/gangmembers are made by CWK, Col.klink I guess and some other civilians/maffiosi I can`t remember.

Are you pleased now or do you still feel ignored? tounge2.gif