Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

http://koti.mbnet.fi/~mikkoves/motti.jpg

By any chance is this the WW2 section of the FDF Mod?

If it is not on the FDFMod news page, it does not exist tounge_o.gif

From Blake:

Quote[/b] ]FDF Mod's ultimate objective is to expand to 1939-present day period, but ww2 tanks, weapons and units will not come peacemeal (except stuff used until the 80s etc). It will be a completely new expansion/module to FDF Mod.

Hmmm.... maybe that FWW2 Mod is the FDF 'completely new expansion/module' blues.gif

Hmmm.... maybe that FWW2 Mod is the FDF 'completely new expansion/module' blues.gif

Negative on that, Houston. We are working together with some mod teams, but FWW2 isn't one of them.

More details about our future goals and releases will be announced later when we are ready, so please try to be patient.

Also this isn't in my opinion the right place for FDFMOD dedicated discussion.

So let's keep on-topic.  wink_o.gif

It fires the normal .308

(and off course the credits are given to the cs-maker tounge_o.gif )

i know people get alot of shit for this: but i just want to say that cs-imports kick ass in OFP  smile_o.gif

on another note: i notice people are still having issues with compression killing thier pics.

heres a suggestion:

now i dont know how photoshit (shop) does it.. cuz i hate that and i refuse to boot it up if i dont have to...

but Paint Shop Pro (7,8, and 9) go to resize, and under "print size" change the resolution to 72 pixels per inch (red circle), then change the percent back to 100 (green box) see below for example picture

res.jpg

and your pictures will remain the same size but will be significantly smaller, so you will need less compression. so if you have a pic that is 1024x768 and @ the default 200 pixes per inch resolution u save it and you need a compresison level of 10.... with a bit depth of 72 ppi then you may only need a 5 factor for compression making the jpeg crystilization practicly unnoticable smile_o.gif

Thx smile_o.gif

=> for copyright *actions* anyway, plz talk to Mr. Rudedog

the info your adding Parvus is fine. its not like your selling the photos unclesam.gif

Thx smile_o.gif

=> for copyright *actions* anyway, plz talk to Mr. Rudedog

Nah I don't care too much tounge_o.gif But I think it'd be best if you just put "fas.org" (or whatever source you use) in the end of the text in the future smile_o.gif

Keep the nice pics coming

Parvus, did I notice the Ma Deuces on Sigma's M1A2's rotating in your last pic titled "exercise" I believe? Have I missed something and the commanders Ma Decuce has been able to traverse independently of the turret the entire time???

I'm not disappointed, I just never noticed it before. Just always so busy playing :-). Like some I don't even notice the barrel is not round, until someone mentions it/points it out :-p

yeah looks good with the new gun and the CITV

but please change the textures... they are a way to bright

i want an abrams with some green camo pattern

Shabernak are your making a update to sigmas US tank pack? The M60 looks really good with the stars and the machine gun on the cupola. I'd love to use them.