Sign in to follow this  
Locke@Germany

OFP Animation Enhancement V0.5

any chance you guys giving me the config bin that fixes sanctuarys handgun 1.1 anims with this mod?

Any Chance you could send me the fixed config KyleSarnik, I've tried to merge the Two but get errors trying to convert it to bin. Thanks and Great Addon @Locke!

You mean the Locke+FlashFX v1.8 merged? Also, I never had any problems with sanctuary's handgun pack with the Locke mod, the problem I had before was my fault for leaving the uncrompressed (.cpp) config in my BIN folder and that screwed it up...

Hi everyone.

For anyone having problems with Sanctuary's great Handgun Anims, they will be included in future version's !

I've had very limited time to work on OFP the last few day's sad_o.gif , but hope to have the update ready for Wednesday.

Also the need to compile the CfgMovesMC-section (and the config it is included) will be gone in the future.

Yours sincerely,

Locke@Germany

Hey KyleSarnik, I figured it out. The program I used "Depbo" didn't convert from bin to cpp well enough to convert back to bin after I merged the 2 copies. I used COC's bin to cpp converter and this solved my problem. Thanks to you all the great addon makers for transforming this game into something fantabulous.

Locke@Germany -

i wondered if you could be so kind of including the just released FlashFX 2.0 in your future optional configs, since i dont want to miss either any more (Locke and FlashFX would go great together, for those who dont want the whole unit replacement deal, because they play with other units) smile_o.gif

Locke@Germany -

i wondered if you could be so kind of including the just released FlashFX 2.0 in your future optional configs, since i dont want to miss either any more (Locke and FlashFX would go great together, for those who dont want the whole unit replacement deal, because they play with other units)  smile_o.gif

Well, honchoblack, it is rather simple to do it yourself, just copy all of the animation related parts in the Locke config.bin into the FlashFX config.bin, like what I did.

But Locke@Germany, I noticed something, whever I use any of the leaning or rolling animations on MP, everyone else crashes crazy_o.gif kind of a match killer... Any ideas about the cause of the problem or a solution?

Quote[/b] ]

But Locke@Germany, I noticed something, whever I use any of the leaning or rolling animations on MP, everyone else crashes    kind of a match killer... Any ideas about the cause of the problem or a solution?

@ KyleSarnik: If you are going to use Lockes anims in MP all other players must use them and if you are playing on a dedicated server it must be installed there as well.

/Christer (a.k.a KeyCat)

Quote[/b] ]

But Locke@Germany, I noticed something, whever I use any of the leaning or rolling animations on MP, everyone else crashes    kind of a match killer... Any ideas about the cause of the problem or a solution?

@ KyleSarnik: If you are going to use Lockes anims in MP all other player must use them as well and if you are playing on a dedicted server it must be installed there as well.

/Christer (a.k.a KeyCat)

Yes, but I had the host download the locke pack as well and it would still crash, I think it was probably because of my custom FlashFX + Locke combined config.bin that was differeht from his. sad_o.gif But still I hope that Locke is able to find a solution to that because not everyone has this pack.

Yeah me and a friend played of pin LAN , and we didn't have a dedicated server and both computers had the locke anim mod installed. When i did a move , like lean then my friends computer froze up totally so we had to shut down the server and ctrl + alt + del and shut down flashpointresistance.exe in the task manager crazy_o.gif

so sad that this great mod doesn't work in mp sad_o.gif

we where both running snacutarys animation mod, so we thought maybe they don't match so good togheter, and we tried runnign without sanctuarys mod, ofp still frooze up on his comp. then we tried removing the locke mod and it never froze up and worked fine tounge_o.gif

if you can please fix this locke unclesam.gif

ok to spare locke the trouble im gonna be blunt: you cant fix it.

the simple fact is it wont work in MP. theres no patch, theres no tweak, theres no define to make it MP compatabile. now unless BIS releases an MP code patch to make this work. it wont. its a simple fact. so if your holding out waiting for an MP compatable version. it just isnt gonna happen crazy_o.gif

the simple fact is it wont work in MP. theres no patch, theres no tweak, theres no define to make it MP compatabile.

Thats quite strange since we have it working perfectly fine here in our MP tests, not a single problem if everyone has it loaded!

Are you sure you are all using the same version of the Locke's mod?

/Christer (a.k.a KeyCat)

KeyCat -

this is good news smile_o.gif

could you state under what condition you test it (lan/internet, how many players, which version of the mod, which config of the mod, and maybe even what missions) would be nice to get some feedback gathered to narrow problems down wink_o.gif

We have tested Lockes animation mod 0.52 Beta and 0.54 Beta and implemented it in our own CONFIG-file.

No other animation mods was used. I just copied and pasted Lockes CfgMovesMC section and everything worked fine when testing with two players on non-dedicated (i.e one of us was hosting) as well as dedicated server over Internet.

/Christer (a.k.a KeyCat)

yes, that saves me some time smile_o.gif , has someone been in contact with locke lately? rock.gif

if i want sanctuarys patrol walk anim and locke anims config, how do i do? tounge_o.gif never done any config editing but i guess there is a first time for everything right tounge_o.gif

yes, that saves me some time  smile_o.gif , has someone been in contact with locke lately? rock.gif

he's been very busy. hasnt worked on it in awhile but my preminition tells me that patiance you must have. soon the fate of this mod will be decided. want for release is a path that leads to the dark side.....

hmmm. posting messages on a public forum shortly after seeing star wars, bad idea it was. crazy_o.gif

BUG REPORT (havent checked if this has been reported or not before this)

- It says something about BIS 1.91 in the config, I check it, and nothing there??? Nothing about BIS 1.91? Any ideas. I am running patch 1.96

Itweas movements video <- trying to take credits from Locke?

check:

www.ofp.info

not at all, all of his moves are custom made, i specially like the idea of the hit the dirt move, its not perfect from the animation, but the idea is very good for stand to lying animation smile_o.gif

not at all, all of his moves are custom made, i specially like the idea of the hit the dirt move, its not perfect from the animation, but the idea is very good for stand to lying animation  smile_o.gif

i dont really like that part....its just looks like a piece of meat falls on the ground and being draged by a car or something, sanctuarys anime is much more like what you will do in combat, and i do like role left and right instead of leaning when in prone(i do however liked the part of the change from crouch to crouched walking, also the leaning anime looks better IMO)

Hey guys this addon is a must have!

I have a request for anyone who is willing to help me implementing this into a Dynamic Range ECP config and send it to me, since I cant fix this myself.

Thanks in advance!

Hello everyone.  

Don't have much time, just wanted to inform that i've made conntact with Itweas.

Maybe the next "big" update isn't to far away...

Locke.  smile_o.gif