Sign in to follow this  
Locke@Germany

OFP Animation Enhancement V0.5

Does that mean we can expect it to be released today.

Or am I being a little bit preemptive?

I can't say it enough, this is so good. They don't just look awsome, it also fits perfectly with the gameplay. (instinctive usage)

Hats off. You guys must be paid for this.

Does that mean we can expect it to be released today.

Or am I being a little bit preemptive?

Less than one hour  probably  smile_o.gif.

Hats off. You guys must be paid for this.

You are always free to send me some money LOL  biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Maybe it doesn't work for 1.96... but I can't see what could go wrong

Anyway, I've tried simply just putting folder in the OFP directory, using a shortcut with the -mod=locke_animmod line, and the leaning and rolling animations still don't work.

I tried to implement this into the FlashFXUR config (low CPU), I replaced the CfgMovesMC class as Pappy Boyington said. Then I've downloaded cpp2bin1.2 and I tried to make a bin, but I got an error : error on property destroyfriendly - CfgExperience

I 'm a total noob in this crazy_o.gif

Then I unpack the flashFXUR config bin, change nothing,make a bin and I got exact the same error???  sad_o.gif

ive said this 98473 times so ill say it again

NEVER UNPACK A BIN FILE

EVER

EVER

EVER

EVER

EVER

EVER

the only thing you will get by unpacking a .bin file is errors, lost data, and one huge hemmroatic pain in the ass.

if you are using a total conversion mod, which is either EECP, Y2K3, or FFUR and afaik every one of us has released an editable config of our mod, unless thunderbird hasnt been doing that? but i know i always included an editable config file

if not ask the creator of the mod u use to send u an editable config

Do you mean unpack or view? Cause I have a perfect program that doesnt screw up configs. ( I got it today ) . Works perfect. Search for BinView on OFP.gamezone.cz for more info and d/l links.  wink_o.gif

Pappy, you are WRONG! Check your facts before posting such sweeping statements.

The only fact is that bin2cpp does often produce corrupt config.cpp.

However, if you use the mentioned BinView from CoC, you'll (nearly) always get 100% correct config.cpp. I haven't seen a single case where the output from BinView was any different than the original.

Maybe it doesn't work for 1.96... but I can't see what could go wrong

Anyway, I've tried simply just putting folder in the OFP directory, using a shortcut with the -mod=locke_animmod line, and the leaning and rolling animations still don't work.

Can't be the source off your problem as i've developed it under V1.96.

Are you trying to run any other MOD's besides this one ?

Does your Locke_AnimMOD folder contain the folowing structure and files ?

\OFPFolder\

\Locke_AnimMOD\

\BIN\Config.BIN

\Addons\Locke_Anims.PBO

Because when everything is in the right place and your shortcut is correct you should be able to lean or roll by pressing sprint (right shift-key in my case) + strafe left or strafe right. When lying you roll to the side and when crouching or standing with your main weapon in hand you lean to the side.

finaly forced it to work, woohoo, that's nuts!!

i have dreamed about this ofp feature!

very very nice and it's very usable... biggrin_o.gif

waiting on your futher updates!

finaly forced it to work, woohoo, that's nuts!!

i have dreamed about this ofp feature!

very very nice and it's very usable... biggrin_o.gif

waiting on your futher updates!

How did you do it?

Thunderbird told me that it will be implemented and should be ready pretty soon

Might it be possible to realease in future versions a OFR config.bin, with your Animation in all "class man", so every mod can use it with normal man.

I port this to my config, but it must wait a bit, and wont be realesed i think.

i forgot that the key-combination isnt usefull, at least because of the ladder-bug.

smile_o.gif Version 0.52 Beta just has been released, first post has been updated.

Great work Locke! Downloading as I type smile_o.gif

/Christer (a.k.a KeyCat)

Does your Locke_AnimMOD folder contain the folowing structure and files ?

\OFPFolder\

\Locke_AnimMOD\

\BIN\Config.BIN

\Addons\Locke_Anims.PBO

Because when everything is in the right place and your shortcut is correct you should be able to lean or roll by pressing sprint (right shift-key in my case) + strafe left or strafe right. When lying you roll to the side and when crouching or standing with your main weapon in hand you lean to the side.

In your Codmasters or where you instaled ofp there should be copied all Lock_AnimMOD smile_o.gif

easy...

Kisses for you... biggrin_o.gif

...hoping i could shoot with a LAWLauncher round the corner in one of the next version of this obsolutly outstanding addon...

tounge_o.gif

...hoping i could shoot with a LAWLauncher round the corner in one of the next version of this obsolutly outstanding addon...

Already working on it !  wink_o.gif

wow man, you are fast, just heard words of another feature and he's now trying to make! yehaa...

have another idea, maybe you could do LAW or other lauchers, Standing/lying fire positions anims? smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Sorry, aber der Server, auf dem sich die Datei befindet, ist nicht online. Grund:

Technical server-problems. We are working on it.

other mirrors?

love these anim guys

ofp will never die!!!!!!!!

Is this thing not MP compatible?

Plz tell me it is soooo , thats the only obstacle stopping it from being implemented in to ECP sad_o.gif .

Is this thing not MP compatible?

Plz tell me it is soooo , thats the only obstacle stopping it from being implemented in to ECP  sad_o.gif .

I don't know about MP Compatibility, can't test it myself...  sad_o.gif .

But i guess when everyone is playing with the animations i think it should work without any problems. smile_o.gif

...i`m not really sure if this addons works fine in MP. We tested it in different MP COOP`s and our server crashes anomalous or players disconnect randomly... sad_o.gif

But i`m not 100% sure that this addon is to be blame for... wink_o.gif

It is certain that we have problems since we are using the new animations. wink_o.gif

But... i like it so... tounge_o.gif

I just experienced something really strange....

I couldnt get your "mod" to work, I know how they work and I build my own mods so it shouldnt be any problems and I didnt see anything wrong. But I couldnt get the lean and roll animations to work (I have implemented sanctuarys in my own config so I knew what to expect).

I tried to press sprint and strafe left/right at the same time, I tried to assign a key with both sprint and strafe left/right. Nothing.

Then I press two strafe left buttons at the same time (I use the keypad and I strafe left with buttons 1,4,7 and num lock. Strafe right with 3,6,9 and *), voila! I lean and roll!!!

I cant understand how that is working but as long as I press two (2) strafe left or two strafe right buttons it works.

Go figure.... crazy_o.gif