Sign in to follow this  
swtx

Special Forces Vehicles

I found these posted on a VBS fan page, they work great in OFP.  I've played around with them and they are really well done.  The Ski-Doo comes in handy on any of the winter islands and the 4-wheeler is suprisingly fast.....:O  

4-Wheeler Pic

Ski-Doo Pic

Ski-Doo D'Load

4-Wheeler D'Load

I did a search over at OFP.info and these are listed in thier addons database.  The ones I have posted here look like the same models but have been re-skined.

Sundays are always slow if your looking for new addons in OFP land so I'll go ahead and post the links  biggrin_o.gif

cool ive been playing around with them lol biggrin_o.gif

the 4 wheeler was much to fast so i didnt use it but this reskin looks cool i might give it a try at slowing it down a little

NEWS!!!!!

ok ive updated the quad bike and i cant contact the auther but this is what ive done.

Ajustments:

1. Lowered Speed

2. Made it more stable

3. West - Car - Quad (Des)

Quad (Des) Download

I might learn how to retexture it and make a few versions lol but thats if i can contact the auther and learn how to retexture lol...

Outstanding work Matt biggrin_o.gif

What these babies need is a winter camo scheme. If someone knows how, it would an great addition to any winter vehicle packs available.... wink_o.gif

where do u get those infantry men at look awsome where are those at nice 4 wheel but those units on the vehicles look wow very good biggrin_o.gif where they at where they at biggrin_o.gif

should warn flks it will overwrite the old pbo verssion of the unit and break miisions created with the old verssion.

The infantry are from VBS1 can't have em in ofp1..

i think the quad is from ghost ? AFAIK

thanks for fixing that, the 4 wheeler looked bad ass, only it would give you a seizure if you road it for more than 5 min, judging from the tossing you around =) i appreciate it!

They look great but does anyone know from who these addons are? smile_o.gif

yes i looked into and the quad was made by ghost. thats all i know though tounge_o.gif

I thought Quads were meant to be unstable?

In fact I was annoyed that I couldn't get the old one to crash through excesive angles and bounce.

If you want the full realistic experience you gota make em real

Well, they might be unstable in sharp turns and other stuff, but they bounce around too much when just driving on flat ground. That pretty much ruins it for me. sad_o.gif

dude, four-wheelers are nowhere near that unstable, they are just as stable as a car unless you're running through pot holes, afterall, they DO have four wheels.

quad bikes anrt suppost to bounce all over

when i went on one the guy said to me it was nearly impossible to tip a quad.. they ant supoost to be bouncy..

and thats the best i could do making it more stable lol.. im no addon maker hehe  tounge_o.gif just a mission maker..

It's a screen shot from VBS1.  I happened upon these addons while checking out a VBS fan page.   wink_o.gif

I've DLed the skidoo and placed it in a mod folder, can you point out where it shows up in the editor? The quad show up fine, but the skidoo isn't showing up.