Sign in to follow this  
SpecOp9

Star Wars mod

Yes there are a little bit too many polygons. But Sanzinsky is going to reduce the poly count and add many LOD`s where the level of detail decreases very much ! wink_o.gif

@Raptor: Not yet. BATTLE OF GEONOSIS and CLONE WAR CRISIS will be OFP mods wink_o.gif

GAWBOG2.jpg

I proudly present you the <span style='color:blue'>GALAXY AT WAR</span>- <span style='color:darkred'>BATTLE OF GEONOSIS</span>Megatrailer !!!

It has a length of exactly 12:44 minutes of electrifying videos and ingame action.

Feel Operation Flashpoint like you havnt felt it before.

Download GALAXY AT WAR - BATTLE OF GEONOSIS TRAILER here

GAWBOGdf04.jpg

GAWBOG02.jpg

GAWBOG08.jpg

Wow, absolutely awesome! Acayn and the whole Star Wars OFP mod I'm in awe of your guy's work, now I know this might otherwise seem like the usual @ss kissing, but hell I think it's warranted. Thanks again for this original expansion on an incredibily flexible simulator. smile_o.gif

Holy Crap! that is amazing. Looks likes some intense action, and I really like the new GUI

I think everybody is saying now "To hell with battlefront"

And I'm thinking "What would ArmA be without these guys?"

While the Star Wars mod is thinking "I just wish Specop would support us enough" whistle.gif

While the Star Wars mod is thinking "I just wish Specop would support us enough"  whistle.gif

Whilst were all thinking stop your sodding moaning!

all you do is moan, moan MOAN!

but as with the video, VERY impressed! thumbs-up.gif

Wildo

Very nice trailer, indeed! wow_o.gif

I like the detailed units, the only thing I was missing were some other explosion and damage features, as the ofp original ones don't really fit on this theme.

Looking schweet! For the alliance pack are you making all new models? I stopped working on my B-wing for a while to finish up some other stuff and also since I never could get the animations to work the way they should with a rotating cockpit and folding wings. Problem is the driver proxy didn't rotate.

Can't wait to play this campaign!

Well, actually only the body rotates, not the cockpit. Its fixed, that does mean the player is all the time (except if he/she makes looping) in a horizontal position. wink_o.gif

Cell7 is working on the B-WIng wink_o.gif It will be included in the Alliance Pack.

Hi,

great video smile_o.gifnotworthy.gif

I just got confused about the units. This is PRE Episode III, why are the clones fireing with red/green lasers?

And why is there Darth Vader and Stromtroopers?

I don't know about any battle on Geonosis after that one in Episode II crazy_o.gif

I may be wrong, but from how the scene was shot I'm pretty sure it was meant to show that Darth Vader was recalling what happened there when the battle had occured back in the Episode II timeframe? As it shows him looking over the valley and then it cuts the battle it's as if he's remembering what happened? Just me guessing

@k@voven: marine26thmeu is absolutely right !! smile_o.gifwink_o.gif

The Clones have a DC-15a with blue laser shots wink_o.gif

Awesome video Acacyn! But just some little niggly things. There looks like there's a few speed issues: the LAATs look like they are moving too slowly, as do the lasers from the tanks. One more thing of which I'm sure you're already aware, the battle droids and the clones let blood out when hit. Yes the clones are human, but I'm sure laser blasts against their armour would only make scalds or blast marks. Apart from that though, I'm seriously looking forward to this. biggrin_o.gif

hehe thx wink_o.gif

1.) There is a big bug with the laser of ground vehicles and turrets. They are slow and look like real star wars laser or they are fast but have missile smoke. We and other mod teams have tryied very often to find a solution but we havnt yet.

2.) All effects you have seen a regular OFP effects. (crosshairs, explosion, anims, blood et.c). Everything will be changed in the final version wink_o.gif Maybe a cooperation with ECP wink_o.gif

3.) The LAAT-i has actually a normal speed like you can see in Cell7`s Laat-i preview wink_o.gif But i dont know why in the trailer it has flight so slow huh.gifsmile_o.gif

I'm not a Star Wars fan, and I might not be playing this mod, but I feel compelled to say to you "AWESOME WORK!"  OFP never ceases to amaze me what can be done with it.

P.S. Was that Rick Moranis or Darth Vader?  He looks kind of skinny...

P.P.S.  I really loved the shot of the.... (trying to recall the name of them...)  TIE fighters were flying over Malden, or whichever island it was... (been awhile since I played OFP)  And it reminded me of a wish I had a long time ago for an alien invasion mod....  You can look up the thread, it's probably the only one with anal probes mentioned.   yay.gif

P.P.P.S. and and *edit* I just looked up anal probes, and I couldn't find the post. It was awhile ago. Perhaps anal probes are now against the forum rules. But my Idea involved spaceships, Area 51, strange craft in the sky, Cows, and yes, Anal Probes came up in the post I don't think there's an addon for those yet though... Come to think of it there's no Grey alien addon yet either.... I'm not trying to derail this thread here, sorry just rambling.... But come on you OFP Guru's, give us a Humans VS. Aliens mod.... with good storyline and everything! Where's the BEER smilie??? Uh-Oh, I should've started a new thread.... banghead.gifwhistle.gif

VERY impressive trailer! Now I’m not the most avid Starwars fan, loved the originals, hate the latest three but I can’t wait for this modification! notworthy.gif

Also the music you used was perfect, very fitting and well mixed. I don’t suppose you could list which pieces you used? I recognized the parts from Batman Begins, Troy and obviously Starwars.

Daniel @ Jan. 16 2006,22:24)]There looks like there's a few speed issues: the LAATs look like they are moving too slowly......

Yes, I don't know why that is. At one stage it was working fine when I had only two turrets, now huh.gif??? I will have to do some investigating.

Quote[/b] ]P.S. Was that Rick Moranis or Darth Vader? He looks kind of skinny...

Starts running around singing "Spaceballs" rofl.gif

Wildo

Also the music you used was perfect, very fitting and well mixed. I don’t suppose you could list which pieces you used? I recognized the parts from Batman Begins, Troy and obviously Starwars.

Thx wink_o.gif

Music (in chronological order)

Batman Begins - Tadarida

Star Wars III - PadmÄ`s Ruminations

Justin Cane Burnett - Troy

Star Wars III - Grievous Speaks To Lord Sidious

MGS2 - Ray Escapes

MGS3 - Into The Jungle

Star Wars I - Sith Spacecraft

MGS3 - Escape From The Fortress

Star Wars II - End Credits

Star Wars I - Enter Darth Maul

Star Wars III - Plans Home For Twins

Star Wars I - The Tide Turns

BTW:

Ruppertle is working on a general GALAXY AT WAR trailer. It will show you even more addons of the GAW mod wink_o.gif not just BOG related addons.

Quote[/b] ]Ruppertle is working on a general GALAXY AT WAR trailer. It will show you even more addons of the GAW mod not just BOG related addons.

So your saying its all shit? wink_o.gif

Wildo