Sign in to follow this  
Warin

The Middle East part 2

Arab-Israeli Conflict

Interesting read.

So is this and this.

The common thread between all 3 reads: they're all based on fiction and they're all popular beliefs in the Arab and Muslim world.

Enjoy. You are what you read.

LOL!

//sarcasm

Didn't see that one coming....

//sarcasm

wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]fic·tion Audio pronunciation of "fiction" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (fkshn)

n.

1. An imaginative creation or a pretense that does not represent actuality but has been invented.

2. The act of inventing such a creation or pretense.

2. A lie.

1. A literary work whose content is produced by the imagination and is not necessarily based on fact.

2. The category of literature comprising works of this kind, including novels and short stories.

4. Law. Something untrue that is intentionally represented as true by the narrator.

5. Anything AvonLady doesn't agree with.

Arab-Israeli Conflict

Interesting read.

That link doesn't like copy and paste... sad_o.gif The page keeps crashing.

Why don't you just click it? rock.gif

Interesting read.

Why don't you just click it?  rock.gif

Talking about highlighting text in the link to copy..

Arab-Israeli Conflict

Interesting read.

Ah. Haven't tried that.

Huh....it sure doesn't. Dunno why. Wonder if you can save the page and then try it. Must be something up with the page.\

EDIT: Nope it doesn't.

Interesting read.

Why don't you just click it?  rock.gif

Ah. Haven't tried that.

Huh....it sure doesn't. Dunno why. Wonder if you can save the page and then try it. Must be something up with the page.\

Anyway, a argument for one side of the issue.

Edit: one sec, Chomsky...damn him!!!

removed "nice".... biggrin_o.gif

Arab-Israeli Conflict

Interesting read.

Ah. Haven't tried that.

Anyway, "nice" argument for one side of the issue.

Edit: one sec, Chomsky...damn him!!!

Also has plenty of quotes from Israeli's, Jews, American's, and others. :|

Avon , please stop to believe that we're your ennemy and we always wanna to "agress you" , we wanna just to live in peace with you, we don't wanna any war against your nation ...we're not 'racist' or others "anti jews" names... we're people as've suffered in the past like your people, I respect you and your history... we wanna just to live in peace ... stop to believe that I hate the jews, I don't carry about them , my ex girl friend's jew... here in Europ we don't think as you , you know... smile_o.gif

Let change mentalities. wink_o.gif

I hate your politicians and some practices of your army smile_o.gif

certain people will try to destroy peace, but the Palestinian government makes its utmost to reduce the terrorism

Let us build the peace together hand in hand smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Also has plenty of quotes from Israeli's, Jews, American's, and others. :|

Still Chomsky and one sided... :| For example, the archeological part of the article is still going on (the debate) but it makes like the discussion is over.

Also, that site I would call lefty... wink_o.gif

Avon , please stop to believe that we're your ennemy and we always wanna to "agress you" , we wanna just to live in peace with you, we don't wanna any war against your nation ...we're not 'racist' or others "anti jews" names...

With friends like these ......................................... rock.gif

It's really pathetic how you reply to someone's peace overture with some hate site that you use to justify your own hate and prejudice. It has become clear that the peace process will never come to fruition for the simple reason that there are still people like you on both sides that refuse to let go of their own hate. You justify genocidal practices, and whenever you are faced with opposition or opposing views you resort to calling others anti-sematic or leave some ridiculous link to Mein Kampf, while never once refuting what has been said or linked to. I suppose the irony of the Holocaust and your countries genocidal practices against those in the occupied territories never occured to you?

Hate to tell ya Avon but the entire world is not against your country, though I know you love to think they are. Like the US, the world is against your countries policies, like bulldozing houses, a practice which your country has now suspended. I applaud that.

I'm just glad that some have wisened up and are giving some peace a chance.

Avon , please stop to believe that we're your ennemy and we always wanna to "agress you" , we wanna just to live in peace with you, we don't wanna any war against your nation ...we're not 'racist' or others "anti jews" names...

With friends like these ......................................... rock.gif

It's really pathetic how you reply to someone's peace overture with some hate site that you use to justify your own hate and prejudice.

I didn't reply to a personal overture of an inividual. I replied to someone speaking in the plural, claiming to represent a broad swath of people.

"Hate Site"?

Oh, I forget. With you, it's a hate site if it brings out to public view the dirty goings on not reported in the reputable morning paper to read.

Sorry to rain on your parade - again.

Hold on... are you calling Palestinian Media Watch a "hate site"? That doesn't really make sense... I gotta agree with Avon on that.

I've noticed how Muslims tend to call people a Jew as an insult, even if the target is a Kurd or whatever... "what a Jew."

I don't know about Jews' attitude here cause I don't know of any Jews.

That's just anti-semitism, really... the Europeans do it, too.

OK , Avon , Now I've got my Own Idea about you ... you don't deserve that I speak with a "person" as you...you're arrogant , you haven't got any heart , you don't like peace , so live in terror but keep your fu... terror for you , we , arabic don't want it... wink_o.gif

OK , Avon , Now I've got my Own Idea about you ... you don't deserve that I speak with a "person" as you...you're arrogant , you haven't got any heart , you don't like peace , so live in terror but keep your fu... terror for you , we , arabic don't want it... wink_o.gif

Aw....................................... sad_o.gif

If I am to comment - thunderbird, you can't really speak for all muslims. I'm pretty sure a lot of muslims would agree with your standing point, but the problem here is conflicting opinions of the word "peace". I'm sure a lot of Israelies would disagree on the muslim definition, and vice versa...

Quote[/b] ]I didn't reply to a personal overture of an inividual. I replied to someone speaking in the plural, claiming to represent a broad swath of people.

You replied to someone who offered personal peace with a site that paints all arabs as Jew-hating blood-crazed killers. That is a "hate site."

I'm not denying there are those out there that would like nothing better than to kill Jews, but do you think thunderbird84 is one of them based on what he has said? Your only reply was one of more malice. That is pathetic and the exact reason why peace will never be with views as yours still around.

Quote[/b] ]Oh, I forget. With you, it's a hate site if it brings out to public view the dirty goings on not reported in the reputable morning paper to read.

Right. Just like with you if anything speaks against Israel and their own culpability in the Middle East mess is "anti-semetic."

Quote[/b] ]I've noticed how Muslims tend to call people a Jew as an insult, even if the target is a Kurd or whatever... "what a Jew."

I don't know about Jews' attitude here cause I don't know of any Jews.

Ignorant, racist Americans used to say it as well pre-World War 2. Some with most around the world. You hardly hear it anymore except with those already racist.

Quote[/b] ]If I am to comment - thunderbird, you can't really speak for all muslims. I'm pretty sure a lot of muslims would agree with your standing point, but the problem here is conflicting opinions of the word "peace". I'm sure a lot of Israelies would disagree on the muslim definition, and vice versa...

What the hell? He said no terror, no killing. Is that not what you want as peace? Jesus christ its like some freakin' bizarro world with you people. "Your definition of peace is different from mine so forget it!" crazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

And I suppose you know what most muslims would consider their definition of peace over him right?

Avon,What is the name of your "official israeli" Television channel ?

I'm really curious to know what they show you...

Akira, I will not debate with you if freak out every time I speak my mind. You force me to go into the technical details, so I will -

The common Arab definition of "peace" is the destruction of the state of Israel, and a new Shoah. The later part is something the Arab media, as pointed out by PMW(Palestinian Media Watch), is supporting.

Quote[/b] ]You replied to someone who offered personal peace with a site that paints all arabs as Jew-hating blood-crazed killers. That is a "hate site."

You mean like whats on the main page of that website you posted. Also, you better remove the link because it shows dead folks on the main page..oops

Quote[/b] ]I didn't reply to a personal overture of an inividual. I replied to someone speaking in the plural, claiming to represent a broad swath of people.

You replied to someone who offered personal peace

False. He offered his personal opinion of what the masses believe.

Quote[/b] ]with a site that paints all arabs as Jew-hating blood-crazed killers. That is a "hate site."

Paints? It quotes verbatim a broadcast from PA TV from just 3 weeks ago.

I would have thought that the PA and its broadcast would have been labeled "hate sites".

A topsy turvy world we live in indeed. State the facts by pointing out the hate clearly generated from your enemy and get labeled a hate site. Brilliant!

Quote[/b] ]I'm not denying there are those out there that would like nothing better than to kill Jews, but do you think thunderbird84 is one of them based on what he has said?

No and I never said so. Similarly I also didn't claim that he was the preacher at the podium in that PA TV sermon broadcast. I just seem to have to cover bases with you, for fear of more such wild assumptions.

Quote[/b] ]Your only reply was one of more malice. That is pathetic and the exact reason why peace will never be with views as yours still around.

There won't be peace because very simply the PLO's charter still calls for the destruction of Israel and nothing's changed except for a new facade. Wanna bet on it?

Quote[/b] ]
Quote[/b] ]Oh, I forget. With you, it's a hate site if it brings out to public view the dirty goings on not reported in the reputable morning paper to read.

Right. Just like with you if anything speaks against Israel and their own culpability in the Middle East mess is "anti-semetic."

Nope.

Quote[/b] ]You replied to someone who offered personal peace with a site that paints all arabs as Jew-hating blood-crazed killers. That is a "hate site."

You mean like whats on the main page of that website you posted. Also, you better remove the link because it shows dead folks on the main page..oops

The pot calling the kettle black.

Surprise!