Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FlashFx Units Replacement pack 5.0!

when we see why you consider moderator team (ofp.info), i don't think that BIS moderators defend you because you play the victim.

I am disapointed because you can remove M2A2 on CWC campaign, but when we told you it, i said we are crazy.....

Thunderbird i am 42 and i am going to give you some advice!! Ignore SPQR because the guy is getting off on winding you up.When you reply to him he is be getting a bigger buzz off it all. p.s SPQR if you think you can do better why not show us and do it

@spqr : you can do that politely ... everybody knows that your "single" goal is to make fun by devaluing all my work .. nobody can accept that somebody else act like that

if you do that respectively , that's sure that I'll listen to you .

thats not the same as for me...

on the A10 LGB it sais GBU 24 on the Mk 82 and Gsh - 30 - 2 on the cannon :/

the other A10 is ok however.

I didn't change the LGB , I've changed only the A10"standard" wink_o.gif

hmm you should never take those OFrP guys serious , as in fact they seem to be not resonable

I didn't change the LGB , I've changed only the A10"standard" wink_o.gif

the model is changed ;)

maybe you should change that plane too?

DSL has a LGB version already ;)

The tokeorev went out in the late 60s early 70s replaced with the PM( Makorov which was issued to Sovite and Russain satalight conties including east germany, even the police carried them. Often carried in a inner jacket holster issued by supply because the gus was as small as a walter PPK..

You should aquire Prep H's UH1N the Marines have been using that bird since NAM and still use it. Need to get some of the CJ's UH1D and H models as well..

Yes ,that's right, that should be a good idea to replace the Tokarev by the Makarov , I think I'll use kegety's one , it's very well done smile_o.gif

People if you post in this thread then discuss the mod and only the mod, if you have a point to make about something wrong with it or something that could use improvement then try to do it in a polite and courteous manner. If you're only posting in this thread because you have the ulterior motive of aggravating the mod's author then I would strongly suggest you stop before discovering you cannot post at all on these forums.

Everyone has a past, a time when they were younger and dumber and did things they shouldn't, when it becomes evident that someone is striving to improve themselves, improve their commitment to the community, to contribute, to put in a fair amount of hard work, is it so much to ask that they're given a chance to prove themselves?

Do you think of reimplementing the orcs tank effect and the (what i call) shell explosion (shoot with a tank on the ground and see a huge explosion with debris)? They don´t work for me any longer. As i can see in the config.bin, they are still implemented, but any changes in the classTank eventhandler does´nt seem to have any effect.

I think it has something to do with the wgl support and i don´t know, how i can handle this.

BTW: if anybody want the body explosion, just replace the classMan:land evethandler with this one

class EventHandlers

{init="[_this select 0] exec ""\effectpack\skelet\initman.sqs"";[_this,""M16"",""M16""] exec ""\TACTEvents\onPlayerInit.sqs"";[_this select 0] exec ""\Nmod_Effects\feetdust.sqs"";[_this select 0,2]call loadFile""\bn_tracer\addTracerUnit.sqf""";

fired=" _this exec ""\nmod_effects\backblast.sqs""; _this exec ""\Nmod_Effects\fuseinit.sqs"";_this exec ""\VME_events\Script\SFevents\SFgrenade\SFHE.sqs"";_this exec ""\VME_events\Script\SFevents\SFgrenade\SFHE2.sqs""";

};

};

This should work under 1.6 and 2.0

**BTW: if anybody want the body explosion, just replace the classMan:land evethandler with this one

class EventHandlers

{init="[_this select 0] exec ""\effectpack\skelet\initman.sqs"";[_this,""M16"",""M16""] exec ""\TACTEvents\onPlayerInit.sqs"";[_this select 0] exec ""\Nmod_Effects\feetdust.sqs"";[_this select 0,2]call loadFile""\bn_tracer\addTracerUnit.sqf""";

fired=" _this exec ""\nmod_effects\backblast.sqs""; _this exec ""\Nmod_Effects\fuseinit.sqs"";_this exec ""\VME_events\Script\SFevents\SFgrenade\SFHE.sqs"";_this exec ""\VME_events\Script\SFevents\SFgrenade\SFHE2.sqs""";

};

};

This should work under 1.6 and 2.0 **

Do I need to extract this from a file? Where are these lines located?

Thanx..

Pinch

@ thunderbird: what addons do i need to have in my addons folder?

I'm planning a little cleanup. rock.gif (i must do it today)

@pinch

these lines are located in the config.bin. But there are other treads out in the forum, where you can read how to edit/change things in the config.bin. This is the wrong place.

Just the basics: Debinarize the config.bin with BinView to a config.cpp file. The config.cpp can be easily edited with the notepad. Binarize the .cpp again with cpp2bin and have fun.

Thanks Placebo smile_o.gif

@Psychonaut : thank you for suggesting the EH of exploding body smile_o.gif

@Pinch : hey man , don't worry, here's a Config wich uses the script of exploding body wink_o.gif

@eestikas88 :Addons needed smile_o.gif

@The_shadow : The soldiers remain upright in the patch 2.0

@The_shadow : The soldiers remain upright in the patch 2.0

yeah...

i noticed... and i moved the anim.pbo to my res/dta folder... biggrin_o.gif

now im happy again biggrin_o.gif