Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FlashFx Units Replacement pack 5.0!

yeah , I know about the HK ,but I think it should be better to keep it as it is now replacing only the model ,the sounds , the recoil , and the bullet values.

If BIS decided to give the HK-MP5 to its blackops ,that's sure that they've got informations about them in real life. especially those of the era 1985 .

I can trust them on this point though smile_o.gif

Best Regards

Thunderbird84

Ok, wheres the mod ? where is it thunder ?  hand it over already... ppppppppllllllllllleeeeeeeeeaaaasssseeeeeeeee biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

ok thunder. im sorry for all this asking for the mod thing,

its just that 3.5 didint work for me, and i really like this mod.

and i really want it. I just hope it comes out soon. thank you

thunder smile_o.gif

Yay sounds good if its to late no need but the black op day shouldnt really use the MP5 SD6 other words the Hk it should use something else i cant really think of what but maybe you can

How about some more sreenshots to keep us in more suspense?

Agree, I post that some pages ago.

I think the day SF missions from BIS, are in majority assaults in open ground (clean sweep 1,2 etc) and I realy dont think that SF used the HK in that conditions.

In Night ops and close quarters they most likeley use the HK, but these are SF and they had lots of weapons to choose depending on each mission.

It would be nice if we can choose witch weapon we want to use with the SF before ech mission, but I gess its too late for that.

All we want is the job done smile_o.gif

If you want to play the SF with others weapons you can always play the mission using Y2K3 mod, in a modern context and M4´s tounge_o.gif

Someone.... is gonna...... DIE UNLESS I HAVE THIS MOD WITHIN THE NEXT FEW HOURS mad_o.gif

Argh , you wanna see us dead ?

ok so we'll die before its release tounge_o.gif

nah buds , just wait a bit please. currently the main pack's totaly finished , we'll start making the installer once the pack's uploaded.

we'll maybe finish tonight the new desert island for the FFUR extra pack 5.0 wink_o.gif

Regards

Thunderbird84

so does that mean maybe tonight if were lucky and what about the desert and winter packs whe will they be coming out also with them does that mean you can decide if you want to play a mission in desrt/woodland/snow if so thats going to be good but also wouldnt that mean 3 different shortcuts ive already got 3 so that would be 6 ofp shortcuts

i guess wilson meant EvEnLeaSe44 not us

@456820: winter and desert will be released later (no release date till now). (btw, i have about 20 shortcuts for ofp smile_o.gif )

and no, at least the installer will force us all to wait a bit longer

No , after the FFUR 5.0 woodland pack , we'll start making the FFUR winter one , after its release we'll do the desert pack.

Each pack'll have its own folder ,

FFUR woodland Pack will have FFUR as Folder .

FFUR Winter Pack will have FFURW as Folder .

and the FFUR Desert Pack will have FFURD as Folder .

Regards

thunderbird84

We're giving people a chance to use EECP and ECP before releasing ours, and we've still got to do an installer and finish the interactive readme. Early June, I guess.

why do you need an interactive readme whats there to read double clickon installer and follow the steps

Why do people do a read me ?

->To avoid a lot of questions. smile_o.gif

Tb, any words on the CLSA UH-60 olive? that is a awsome model for the FFUR.

And their resistance stuff its great too.

looking very good but i nice touch on the main screen how about make the edges more transparent so you can see more of the whole screen instead of just that little center bit.

And i noticed in the latest version the animations it would allow me to lean left but not right also it does it when i dont want to when i just want to advance in a diagonal back also the standing animations didnt look to good legs should be more spread apart like this \/ \/

/ (front foot)

/ (back foot) also they should be more crouched on standing they ususaly looka little stariaght legged just some tips

Wilson : argh , this GUI's too old crazy_o.gif

Here's the new one

FFURnewGUIC.jpg

btw we'll see if we can introduce some new addons ,. wink_o.gif

yeh Tomislav's right it does look a little like im going to play the ofp civil war mod but i like the idea of the photo pic being used to show the scenes but im not sure imitating a book is the best way to go on this

yeh Tomislav's right it does look a little like im going to play the ofp civil war mod but i like the idea of the photo pic being used to show the scenes but im not sure imitating a book is the best way to go on this

nah, mainly it still looks like this just some minor changes

your one is a bit old too TB, btw get to msn

I know , i know but now you're supposed to know that I like to make surprises tounge_o.gif

Btw please people keep quiet , and wait a bit...

Be sure that the release date won't be public , it'd be a surprise as usually , the only thing I can tell ya is that it would be released very soon... wink_o.gif

ok thunder, when are you going to release it.

ive stayed up 4 days strait wanting to know

Hi rusin ,

please don't download the FFUR 3.5 and its patch 4.5 cuz we'll release the FFUR 5.0 very soon . smile_o.gif

Thanks

regards

Thunderbird84

rgr that thanks ill be looking for it

if ya can PM me when it's done if ya remember thanks biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]ok thunder, when are you going to release it.

ive stayed up 4 days strait wanting to know

You're lucky I'm not a mod or I'd ban you for talking like a noob.

crazy_o.giftounge_o.gif

Agh, calm down ladies. tounge_o.gif

Get some sleep m8, like I said in the ECP thread. This is a game, your life and health is more important, so what if you get it after you wake up? crazy_o.gif My weekend sucks! sad_o.gif