Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FlashFx Units Replacement pack 5.0!

Yeah a lot in your a.. smile_o.gif

I've exactly 465 MB , less than the Y2K3 mod , less than the FDF mod ...etc...

He said his memory 's low because he bought a new graphic card and not my "addons folder'' 's huge...

and after all , there're several configs , one can choose the more suited one to its CPU smile_o.gif

That's cool to you to ask to be so.. smile_o.gif

More close friendship smile_o.gifsmile_o.gifsmile_o.gif

Sorry for a bit insane reply. wink_o.gif

That memory thing is caused by my motherboard and somewhat by memory.

(It doesn't like new things so i have to be gental)

Thunderbird84 i found some dead scream sounds,

several samples in wav here: http://dl1.rapidshare.de/files/789856/207/Screams_wav.rar

i have much more dead scream sounds in ogg or wav format, if u want.

what you think about this climate ?:

Rolling Stones - Paint It Black

Rolling Stones - Sympathy For The Devil

The doors - The End

Queen - One Vision

Jimmy Hendrix - Hey Joe

Jimmy Hendrix - Voodoo Child

Jimmy Hendrix - The Star Spangled Banner

Jimmy Hendrix - May This Be Love

Jimmy Hendrix - Little Wing (Acoustic)

Jimmy Page - Whole Lotta Love

Dire Straits - Brother In Arms

Dire Straiits - Same Old Blues.

i very like this sound effect when you are near explosion from law launcher - this effect goes to add to all large explosions, with more dB ? smile_o.gif

How many MegaBytes does this mod have? Should I download all 3 links or the first one has it all?

if your getting the memory error, add "-nomap" without the "" to your shortcut target.

I don't have to worry about memory anymore.

I'm getting some extra memory for my computer. biggrin_o.gif

@eestikas88

At this point, why dont you just start a new thread about your memory?

You're starting to thread hog this one. wink_o.gif

Tried FX 3.0 for a couple of days now and it's a great work!

I have a little compl... wink_o.gif a little thought!

Isn't it a blame how the m16 (and some other weapons as well) looks when you aim!? The details and colours of the aim takes away a huge amount of realism (and make the aim worse as well...) Every soldier know how to blacken out the sight to minimize reflexes and get a better aim...

Sorry to sound b*tching, it's all a great pice of work, exept that aim which disturbs the overall feel greatly! rock.gif

/Abbe

Just gotta say something nice as well wink_o.gif

Incredible how lagfree this thing is compared to ECP .71  eventhough some effects are so much greater like the beautifull tall smoke and the nice fire. I've been using DR Sounds with ECP and must say that a lot of the sounds from FX are even greater!

(It's just that smacky sight Thunderbird!)  wink_o.gif

One he didn't make the addons two never seen anyone blacken their sights on a combat rifle in 13 + years in the military other than military rifle compition shooters. Usualy the solvents used to clean them would strip blackout off them easilly. Especialy BREAK CLEAN or GUMOUT

how do i install the misc pack!?!!?

and by the way this mod is very laggy:( more laggy than EECP. but i do like the ffur effects better than ecp's!

well...we always did it in sweden, put fire on a little pice of cloth (which was used to clean the pipe) and the sot (sorry about the spelling crazy_o.gif ) blackened the sight. Ofcourse one had to clean it once in a while but it's the internal parts that needs most attention...

I think the "orignial" BIS sight, black with the blurry edges, is genious in how it simply the creates "closness" to the weapon. It really feels like aiming. With the other addons the gun feels a bit far away (for comfort biggrin_o.gif ).

/Abbe

Thunderbird is away for a while so I am doing the announcements for now. Here is news on the upcoming patch for FlashFX UR:

Quote[/b] ]Hi all

for people who have low cpus , please check your bin folder , there's some configs for you .. so here's the features for the incoming patch that I'm working on...

Incoming Patch 3.5

Inhancements and replacements

*Very realistic recoils for all the weapons based on informations gave by militaries

*BIS music replaced by Soviet-US songs of the era 1970 - 1980

*Blood effect improved

*Added new smoke effect for "bodies" killed by shells

*US grenades : Kylesarnik bouncing M-67 fragmentation Grenades

*US mines : Spetznatz mod US side mines

*Soviet mines : Spetznatz mod Soviet mines

*US officers will carry bouncing flashbang and smoke grenades

*T-72,T-80,Shilka,Sov Soldiers : RHS incoming stuff

*BRDM : CSLA OT-64

*BIS FAL : Kabal one

*FFUR Cartrigdes : Win$E cartridges

*Sov General : Spetznatz mod incoming general pack

Screenshot

Bit of a n00b question tounge_o.gif :

To use FFUR 3 (or 3.5), do I need to unistall the previous version, or is it OK to install over the top?

Ade

I just wanted to say this is a great mod.My compliments to the chef! smile_o.gif

I've got a small observation tho',The iron sights on the LAW are wrong, they remind me of an M79 rather than the M72 but thats just nit-picking,awsome job mate!

Bit of a n00b question tounge_o.gif :

To use FFUR 3 (or 3.5), do I need to unistall the previous version, or is it OK to install over the top?

Ade

You will need version 3.0 to play patch 3.5. Get it here.

TB, your passion for this mod shows in your work and how often you release patches. Great work my friend..

*Question*

HELP!

For the life of me I cant seem to find the magazine names for the HYK/Men. I need the correct names so I can put ammo in the ammo crates. I like to use them because I like the sound of their weapons.

Anyone? Thanx for your time

Pinch...

I can never seem to install the bonus back correctly with the NVG and skys and everything. How do I do this? Do I place it in the FlashFXUR folder and then click the install.bat or do it in the res folder? Do I replace certain folders? Can someone help please?

The following's from Thunderbird:

@Pinch : Hyk's used the Jam Magasines , so if u wanna to use them , ask the JAM team of open Jam magazine.pbo , you'll find your answer in their Cpp ,/// @ ThePara : Man , to install the Misc pack , just copy the 3 files to your Operation Flashpoint/Res ,launch the install.bat , and let it do... ///

I've accomplished the entire replacement of the Music and The incoming misc pack will contain new replacements of islands

Got the info I needed. Thanx..

Pinch..

The following's from Thunderbird:

@Pinch : Hyk's used the Jam Magasines , so if u wanna to use them , ask the JAM team of open Jam magazine.pbo , you'll find your answer in their Cpp   ,///  @ ThePara : Man , to install the Misc pack , just copy the 3 files to your Operation Flashpoint/Res ,launch the install.bat , and let it do...   ///

I've accomplished the entire replacement of the Music and The incoming misc pack will contain new replacements of islands

Island replacement wow_o.gif ... jeez sounds even better but might be a bigger Misc Pack smile_o.gif

hi guys,

thunderbird told me to post this message and expects your opinions about it (so guys, read it carefully):

Quote[/b] ]Hi all

The incoming pack that I'm working on very hard will combine all the packs and make a lot of new enhancements, the pack will contain new replacement of islands basing on the best ones done by the comunity , I'll also introduce the new skies , moon,stars , compass , watch, so in the future , you'll have to do one installation , that would be more easier for people , I think that I'll remove all the classes in the editor to make it "clean" by keeping only the necessary classes as "Men - armored- car- air - support" for each side and I'll remove classes like " Hyk men 85 or RHS T55..." but before to carry out that , I wish to know if you people agree ?

Cheers

Thunderbird84