Sign in to follow this  
berghoff

Homeland

Sorry for the lack of communications Berg, I am still testing. RL issues are taking my time at the moment.

Are those PBOs on the first page some evil prank? Or did they just stop working? This island looks beautiful... but I too like idea with a name and a flag... maybe "Homeland - Kygertjia" or whatever.... just an example you know. Both "Homeland" and another name? BAd idea, perhaps... I hope you've got some nice bright bushes to go with those trees.

Hmm trees look too green , maybe a bit of a mismatch with the surrounding ground textures?

Oh that is the retextured Everon, Homeland has way brighter ground textures.

I like bright colors. Gives you this spring feeling. Keep the bright stuff and add more tounge_o.gif

new screen at ofp.info smile_o.gif

Very nice work berghoff, it reminds me of America's army smile_o.gif

my god wow_o.gif

Looking f'in amazing!!

Will you have some nice ambient sounds too for the map? I hate quiet maps sad_o.gif

extremely nice work! smile_o.gif the first pic with town reminds me of Everon but .. more nicer graphics and maybe buildings wise too unclesam.gif the buildings placement looks like montignac but i can see some mayor differences like the church and some other stuff too smile_o.gif great work Berg! Can't wait to get my hands on your island biggrin_o.gif

I think the 1st pic IS everon, he is just showing off the nature pack.

2nd pic reminds me of America's army smile_o.gif

1st one is just Montignac with a church and a few added buildings and the new foliage... does look great though.

Hope the new textures work better with the trees, coz they look very neon-green and yellow... Spring or no spring, there is something about them... Well, keep it up mate, this is gonna be swell however it turns out! biggrin_o.gif

hey iv'e seen those tree's somewhere before! In ofp! biggrin_o.gif

i will shout that next time im out next to the forest tree's when im with a buddy tounge_o.gif

he'll go nutz with me and ofp but damn Berghof makes the best tree's posssibly made in ofp biggrin_o.gif

Hi, I'm currently finishing the final stage of the Island - the jungle area. There screens are from my current work, they don't look very great yet coz I'm still working on the vegetation and such.

j2.jpg

j4.jpg

j5.jpg

j6.jpg

j7.jpg

Berg. smile_o.gif

ooOoh I cant wait to drive a 5t truck off that cliff...

GReAT WORK! it looks just like a real forest would! wow_o.gif

=) If I would add that into OFP, I guess I came no further than 10fps without even placing units.

maybe the solution would be to split the island up into seperate theme based islands, those islands wouldnt need so many different objects/models and thus could be filled more dense (or would be nice as a seperate release, like the Tonal-Light map smile_o.gif )

The next BETA release will be a public one so everyone can try out Homeland. smile_o.gif

The next BETA release will be a public one so everyone can try out Homeland.  smile_o.gif

nice smile_o.gif

Which will be available in about 2 hours crazy_o.gif

smile_o.gif

Which will be available in about 2 hours  crazy_o.gif

smile_o.gif

now thats mean, im probably trying to sleep at that time!

you meany! tounge_o.gif