Maxpain-ORCS-

Velkopopovice Defence Forces - Rangers Pack

Well I know I could sometimes do with a beer in those long coops & Czech pivo is the best (imho) so... *hic

WTF  rock.gif

what he said  rock.gif

no really, thats strange, but i kinda like them

smile_o.gif  

wow_o.gif

crazy_o.gif

It would be better if the one ranger had a bucket with eye holes put competely over his head. Kind of in the spirit of Ned Kelly.

No doubt, this addon was made to make fun of Checkoslovakian national traditions and Check Resistance.

I don't think it should be allowed to post anything about such addons here, especially if this addon was made by someone, whose father probably participated in the Russian invasion of the Chech Republick  mad_o.gif

No offense, but it's a clear violation.

I wonder how did you came up with this conclusion as it sounds kinda far-reaching?

No doubt, this addon was made to make fun of Checkoslovakian national traditions and Check Resistance.

I don't think it should be allowed to post anything about such addons here, especially if this addon was made by someone, whose father probably participated in the Russian invasion of the Chech Republick  mad_o.gif

No offense mate but its " Chzeck Republic "

Good grief .. get this guy 10 cc's of humour .. STAT !

no offense, but it's "czech republic" tounge_o.gif

all i can say is: i like this addon. if you dont, dont use it.

btw im from czech republic wink_o.gif and as for our military tradition - i would sugest this movie.

no offense, but it's "czech republic"  tounge_o.gif

tounge_o.gif thats me told ( its all googles fault tounge_o.gif )

The creators of this addon want us to think that noble Czech connoisseurs of their amazing beer, and courageous Czech soldiers are "dumb and blind alcoholics"?

Well, that's what this addon is all about.

If you don't speak Czech or Russian, I don't think I can explain much to you. Let's just say that this addon makes a mock of Czech language and some national traditions of The Czech Republic. For example, it's rude and cruel to mock at things like beer drinking (when in real life most Russians can't live without Vodka), and give those silly weapons names like "Kozlishe" and "Edrice" - ask someone from CSLA-2 to explain you what that means. "Kozlice" or "Kozlishe" is a swear-word in Russian. "Velcopopovice" – God knows where that is, sounds like "Bigbuttovice" in Russian. It's not a coincidence – ORCS did that on purpose. After all those terrible things Russians did in Eastern Europe, and especially in The Czech Republic, I don't think a Russian mod like ORCS has a moral right to release such addons. What would you say if some Nazi boys would make The Army and the people of Israel an object of their ridicule in OFP?

"So you're the addon police now as well as the local thread spammer/whiner?" - "sarcasm is often lost on these forums".

Sorry for the "Check"  smile_o.gif didn't notice that.

I'd like to see your response to an OFP mod "Allah revenge" or something like that - Arabian terrorists blow up The World Trade Center. wink_o.gif

well, soviet occupation back in 68 was initiated from inside - some czech politicians were involved. most of those terrible things that happened here were caused by our own former government.

i wouldnt compere it with nazis.

as for beer consumption - check this. every "courageous soldier" is only a human being. and our beer is soooooooooo delicious tounge_o.gif

I'd like to see your response to an OFP mod "Allah revenge" or something like that - Arabian terrorists blow up The World Trade Center. wink_o.gif

i' d download it, look if it might be usefull for me and report bugs

i wouldn't be the one who flames like you.

it's world history and it happened. then you'd have to forbid all the ww2 stuff, it allways depends on how you use the addons that are provided

and now we should get back on topic!

Keller is just angry ukrainian, which hates flashpoint.ru and ORCS team only cause we didn't like Uschenko. I advice dunno listen him - most of his words is false.

Who said that ORCS did this addon? VDF did... Keller are factically ignored on flashpoint.ru for flame and flood.. And my advice is do the same here))

Is there any chance of a non lampshade/non silly version of these guys?  rock.gif

I do think they look great and I'd like to use them for fighting Soviets and other east countries but just not in this form.

EDIT: just to clarify...I mean with normal helmets, ushankas, caps, berets, backpacks etc etc.

Discuss only the addon, not Russian - Czech relations or anything like that please.

@ Feb. 09 2005,23:34)]Who said that ORCS did this addon? VDF did... Keller are factically ignored on flashpoint.ru for flame and flood.. And my advice is do the same here))

Alright, then why are YOU trying to defend this addon?

BTW - why, I mean... what was the reason... why did you guys decide to make something like that? I'm just curious.

And that's probably some other "Keller" you're talking about, not me. smile_o.gif