Sign in to follow this  
Delfor

Any deer, dear?

Has anybody made a deer addon yet? It'd be great to be able to go huntin'.

smile_o.gif

I suggest you try out 'Deer hunter 2005'. I think that's what it's called. It's a game, not a mod.

Or you could wait till huntin' season and do it for real tounge_o.gif

Any chance for sheep, camel and goat?  biggrin_o.gif

As in VBS1?

]http://img18.photobucket.com/albums....mg]

Click here for larger image

Note the snake right in front of the fox. wow_o.gif

Yup exactly what i mean. I d love to see it for missions on desert where players can run into some arab shepherd shagging his sheep  tounge_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif Anyway it would be lovely to see sheeps flocks walking on some desert mission.

Well I have a lot of freely to distributed models on my Amiga of those critters. Only need textures and config work, MIg never responded to the offer of them for his anmial pack. =P

Well I have a lot of freely to distributed models on my Amiga of those critters.  Only need textures and config work, MIg never responded to the offer of them for his anmial pack.  =P

What kind of animals do you have? I m interested in obtaining models.

Hunt MIG's chickens.

put "this addrating -9999999" in the chickens init line and then hunt them with a inf company with a small armored attachment.

Or you could alter a CTI script so the enemy base spawns chickens insted of tanks and men.

Easier to ask what do you need that what I got.. Mostlike equines and other fourlegers, and some birds.

This is something u wont get in VBS!....sometimes i wonder why should other addonmakers/hobbyists and i release anything for others to line their pockets...sigh..

horse357xg.jpg

horse367fu.jpg

Easier to ask what do you need that what I got..  Mostlike equines and other fourlegers, and some birds.

Well you have that many?? Mostly I would like sheeps, goats, camels, wolfs, ravens, crows, vultures, snakes, and maybe some african creatures smile_o.gif

phil nice tiger m8 wow_o.gif

does it have a attack and kill script rock.gif

would be really great if you release it wink_o.gif

sure when do ya need em? Sounds like a got a lot of those but no snakes. I could find some though

A video might be nice....

But it looks amazing. I imagine it would be scarrier if were just a little bigger.

And a big grizzly bear standing three meters tall... that would be so awesome!

That tiger would be awesome... Anychance of a release? rock.gif I have tried to find something that can kill people quickly in the middle of the night. Oh if it is a tank or something it doesnt kill peoplle by trampling them? wink_o.gif

animations are slightly better than the horse...played with it and scared the hell outta me while on a mission! wow_o.gif

Wild predetors are highly possible in ofp. The jungles of ofp will never be the same again.....