Sign in to follow this  
Delfor

Any deer, dear?

The dog i mentioned in the Horse Thread has fantastic leg anims, diffent moves for running and walking etc.

Do people not use these dog anims in other addons because it's a 'man' style unit rather than a vehicle? I don't get it...

EDIT: Sorry, not trying to be rude i just want to understand the troubles ppl are having with leg anims smile_o.gif

hehe nive tiger phil biggrin_o.gif

uhm on the topic, i dont think there are any deers but currently im working on a wild pig hehe sry cant post a pic now (office) but when you guys are interested i may open a topic about it. (i made it for CnC Tiberium Sun Mod, cuz there are tiberium devils so wild pigs with tiberium on their back and mutated tounge_o.gif )

greetz

Yssabem:- ever wondered why since that dog appeared years back and yet no one had thought to proceed further?

The answer to your question and the above would be for you to give it a try and you will reach a new level of understanding on the entire process from opening the software programme to create the 1st texture to launching it finally into a game.

No matter how much a person can inform u or convince you, the best answer acceptable to you would be for u to give it a go at it! tounge_o.gif Best of luck and looking forward to see your addon soon.

I thinks a crocodile would be pretty useful for Tonal missions. A wild boar would be great too. Domestic cat's and dogs would be nice for urban areas, and there should be some birds, too. Sharks and whales might be pretty cool, but I don't think the game is going to allow for too much scuba action. There's just not that many scuba insertion/exfilration missions.

About that tiger.. Wasn't there a game released some time ago (could be two years or two months, never exept me to mean what I say) where you play the role as an illegal hunter, and hunt rare animals and also try to avoid the law.

Err.. So my point was that how about a that kind of a campaign if we get some wild animals? Like you start with a Kozlice and then you can buy/find (from dead law officers of course) weapons. You could also be able to buy vehicles like the newly released horse, a jeep, a motorbike or maybe a dune buggy.

Aww, i'm tired.

ofp should have a so called "Random animal placing" feature.Like every time you make/play mission you see animals moving around scared of soldiers or whatever but if you meet a tiger or wolf then youre dead.(if you don't kill the tiger first)

Get my point? rock.gif

wow, nice tiger phil. would be really great to see it released.

@bobcatt: some pics from you?

Yssabem:- ever wondered why since that dog appeared years back and yet no one had thought to proceed further?

The answer to your question and the above would be for you to give it a try and you will reach a new level of understanding on the entire process from  opening the software programme to create the 1st texture to launching it finally into a game.

No matter how much a person can inform u or convince you, the best answer acceptable to you would be for u to give it a go at it!   tounge_o.gif Best of luck and looking forward to see your addon soon.

Well its really not that hard, just use the same animation and config lines as the dog does and make your model in the same stance as the dog and etc... and should be good to go, it worked with the SST Bugs.

Edit: Oh, and I supposed if you need any help with it you I could help you.

sure when do ya need em?  Sounds like a got a lot of those but no snakes.  I could find some though

I sent you a PM about it.

Yeah, I got a crap load of modles and lost the manifest like five years ago, for what they are requiring to crack all of them open to see what it is. With that and other projects, and work, kinda will take me a bit seeing your didn't give me exactly what is needed.

Yeah, I got a crap load of modles and lost the manifest like five years ago, for what they are requiring to crack all of them open to see what it is.  With that and other projects, and work, kinda will take me a bit seeing your didn't give me exactly what is needed.

Sure no problem I just passed my last exam in this semester so I m totaly exhausted

Well you have that many?? Mostly I would like sheeps, goats, camels, wolfs, ravens, crows, vultures, snakes, and maybe some african creatures smile_o.gif

Thats what I need most.

Cool, I'm on it, mainly bouncing models around for several mods at the moment, your in the Q.