Sign in to follow this  
Rhodite

Project UK Forces

Have to say I am quite nervous posting in here.. I am in some very good company biggrin_o.gif anyways "what is the UKF up to?" you may ask well I shall let these pics do the talking..

ukfdesteaser.jpg

ukfdesteaser1.jpg

Much more is to come but I thought I would wet your appetites. biggrin_o.gif

looking gr8 , more lovely british stuff biggrin_o.gif

For heaven's sakes, release it already mad_o.gif!

tounge_o.gif

Looking great UKF, keep up the good work. I especially like those desert soldiers biggrin_o.gif.

For heaven's sakes, release it already mad_o.gif!

tounge_o.gif

Looking great UKF, keep up the good work. I especially like those desert soldiers biggrin_o.gif.

Yeah, me 2, but that tank doesn't look bad either.

Hi, WOW MAN!!!, God save the queer!!! eemmhh.. God shave the queen!!! i mean.

Looking good UKF! Very nice units.

@Rhodite

Dude where ya hangin' out lately haven't seen u much on the servers. Probably a stupid question when i look at this thread again. Oh and no name calling in this forum towards you 'cause moderators are creeping about wink_o.gif I'll do that on IRC etc. tounge_o.gif

Looking good UKF! Very nice units.

@Rhodite

Dude where ya hangin' out lately haven't seen u much on the servers. Probably a stupid question when i look at this thread again. Oh and no name calling in this forum towards you 'cause moderators are creeping about  wink_o.gif  I'll do that on IRC etc.  tounge_o.gif

Hey Mate!

Yeah been busy as you can see... I will have to jump on zeus just to mow u down with a LMG or sumit. biggrin_o.gif

Glad you like what you see.

AWEsome!! wow_o.gif

I'm very impressed by the desert troops. Did you also changed the propartions of the troops. In the second screen he seems to be different from the woodland release (other than that the camo has changed)

They look very nice!!

"Warrior come out to playyyy", I can't wait for that sweet looking warrior and those desert Brits. I have no doubt that these new additions to our PUKF pack will be of the same high quality. Great work gentlemen.

The proportions never changed.

It must be an optical illusion.

tounge_o.gif

The proportions never changed.  

It must be an optical illusion.

tounge_o.gif

ok, Than it just lookes that way. Deosn't matter, though. The original models were already very nice

It's not a tank it's an Warrior APC. C'mon lets go lynch him for saying tank.

Have to say I am quite nervous posting in here.. I am in some very good company  biggrin_o.gif  

You're nervous?! Hell i'm not even british! Feels like i'm stirring some other blokes soup or sumthin'...  biggrin_o.gif

Anyways, impressive as usual, guys!

It's not a tank it's an Warrior APC. C'mon lets go lynch him for saying tank.

Hehehe, sorry, I wasn't sure weather it is a APC or tank so I just said tank.

Can't wait mate. biggrin_o.gif

However the troops still appear to be staring at something in the sky, I noticed this in V1.1 of the DPM pack and mentioned it on your forums somewhere (wasn't in V1.0 so was it consciously added?), looks strange... and painful.

Can't wait mate. biggrin_o.gif

However the troops still appear to be staring at something in the sky, I noticed this in V1.1 of the DPM pack and mentioned it on your forums somewhere (wasn't in V1.0 so was it consciously added?), looks strange... and painful.

Maybe they see something interesting. wink_o.gif

No its because all us English are stuck up snobs who look down our noses at the rest of the world .

biggrin_o.gif

No they're just checkin to make sure no US Air Force planes are about to bomb them from 500,000 ft.

No they're just checkin to make sure no US Air Force planes are about to bomb them from 500,000 ft.

sad_o.gif this nearly happened in OIF1 to a SF patrol

Quote[/b] ]No its because all us English are stuck up snobs who look down our noses at the rest of the world .
ROFL biggrin_o.gif You're breaking the forum rules; you're flaming yourself. I'm reporting you! tounge_o.gif