Sign in to follow this  
Rhodite

Project UK Forces

Looks great,as usual.

I have another problem. Now I cant use the Warrior.

No Entry `.ModelSpecial`. My day is not going well.

im not too clued up what exactly can cause a model special error, but i assume its to do with missing addons. Read the read me, and make sure you have everything on the list.

Yep,I did overwrite,when I installed the LR's.I remember the prompt saying,do you want to replace.

nice pulse guys brings back memories of seeing a convoy of the things by bromsgrove smile_o.gif

dont you think they might of accelerated away seeing a mad man on a push bike wink_o.gif

No doubt they were medic's, however the red crosses were covered and falling off my bike and hoping for medical attention is going one step to far for a closer look!

No doubt they were medic's, however the red crosses were covered and falling off my bike and hoping for medical attention is going one step to far for a closer look!

All in the name of doign it for the mod tounge2.gif

Wildo

10%

20%

30%

40%

50%

60%

70%

80%

90%

100%

take your pick  biggrin_o.gif

Great reply rofl.gif

It is an unwise addon maker who gives out percentages and release dates tounge2.gif and an even less wise "community member" who asks for them biggrin_o.gif

well the real reason i asked the question was to bring the project ukf bit to the front page

Wouldn't you rather they just cracked on with what they're working on instead of having to waste time coming to this thread and answering the same questions?

If they've got something to show they'll show it, if they've got something to release they'll release it. It wouldn't surprise me if that was said on every page of this thread...

deep down they love it really ..they'd be gutted if noone gave a shit tounge2.gif

You'd be surprised, a lot of the time its just making the addons that you, personally, want to see - of course there is stuff you can't do - or don't know - and thats where the 'team' bits and peices come in. and so long as everyone involved is happ then its all lovely. But the ''general public''? nah.

10%

20%

30%

40%

50%

60%

70%

80%

90%

100%

take your pick biggrin_o.gif

Great reply rofl.gif

It is an unwise addon maker who gives out percentages and release dates tounge2.gif and an even less wise "community member" who asks for them biggrin_o.gif

OFP's 6 digit precsion truncation makes it such a pain to use irrational numbers.

As I was making some missions today,I relised there were no Landrovers with any type of TOW,Javelin,Milan,ect.Are they used on the LR's.