Sign in to follow this  
zayfod

ECP 1.075...The countdown begins.

Stop posting replies.

Then they don't have to spend time reading them and can spend more time working on the mod wink_o.gif

Keep up the good work. Can wait, but must wait.

You guys keep OFP alive !!!

They're counting down to OFP 2. You guys thought this was for OFP 1 !?!?! U crazy??

well at least i sparked some conversation......just next time ecp ppl make sure its almost ready before you say itll be done "in days". I just came on here hoping for a release and was pissed to see nothing.

well at least i sparked some conversation......just next time ecp ppl  make sure its almost ready before you say itll be done "in days". I just came on here hoping for a release and was pissed to see nothing.

You know what they probably did think it was ready for release , now what they cant help is if some stupid bug shows up at the last moment and delay plus a few members of the team are unactive due to RL reasons (exams etc etc) and dont have time to help much.

Right now i as a beta tester have encountered a bug which some in the team know of while others done get it. So you see in the PC world its all unpredictable , believe it or not thats your choice but the team is working to get this stuff fixed and out the door asap.

Hey, why dont they let the whole community beta test it? tounge_o.gif

Happy Birthday to Matt in 18 days.

Good work guys, dont rush it mates.

Regarding the release, too many people are asking when its released. Well I'll tell you guys a secret: Its going to be released when theres a download link of either the first post or a new one wow_o.gif .

A general question: Anychance of there being a ECP for OFP2 or will you guys abandon the mod/enhancment project?

rock.gif

well at least i sparked some conversation......just next time ecp ppl make sure its almost ready before you say itll be done "in days". I just came on here hoping for a release and was pissed to see nothing.

You know what they probably did think it was ready for release , now what they cant help is if some stupid bug shows up at the last moment and delay plus a few members of the team are unactive due to RL reasons (exams etc etc) and dont have time to help much.

Right now i as a beta tester have encountered a bug which some in the team know of while others done get it. So you see in the PC world its all unpredictable , believe it or not thats your choice but the team is working to get this stuff fixed and out the door asap.

that's true, i know what you mean about that, but then you'd need beta testers that have all other hardware circumstances, i am sure that some new bugs will occur when it is out, the modification is just too big, to make it playable without bugs on all pcs, and often it is human fault smile_o.gif

A general question: Anychance of there being a ECP for OFP2 or will you guys abandon the mod/enhancment project?

rock.gif

If BIS would be kind enough to send us their current dev version of ofp2, we'd be able to answer that question. biggrin_o.gif

But seriously: We can't say much about the architecture of ofp2, so there is no way of knowing if there is any way too make our work compatible with it.

Adding to my previous post i'd also point out about the massive MP testing that ECP has to go through with all the stuffs thats been added to it you get to see all sort of wierd bugs pop up and it REQUIRES TIME & PATIENCE to work it out , imagine your PC freezing and then you go back to see why and then try fix it and then go again to test it. How many of among us here have such patience to sit through and trawl through the massive configs/scripts searching for bugs thats also afetr you know what it is , sometimes the damn thing is unknown and then you have to sit and think what the hell did that?

Frankly speaking i myself dont know how these guys do it but they do so kudos to them for putting so much effort and TIME out of their lives just to make this mod. I was also a bit pissed initially as to why it wasnt being released but now that i am in the know after watching and seeing the bugs and reports and progress being made on them myself i know WHY.

Rest assured when it will be released i guarentee it will blow you all away wink_o.gif .

P.S: You people are worried about OFP2 when we havent reached ECP's full potential for OFP1 yet crazy_o.gif .

Will ECP include a potato-masher addon, for mashing some melicious incoming enemy potatos? biggrin_o.gif

You guys got too seriouse - i had to do this wink_o.gif

How bout Rainbows? That could also add a cool effect wink_o.gif . OFP never ceases to amaze me so ECP wont either. I remember playing MP and I hit a tree and somehow my freind flew out the windscreen! I've never seen it done, and never again since. But it was hilarious. How bout that incorporated into ECP tounge_o.gif

I agree with AceCombat, I dont know how they do it! It would be so frustrating. mad_o.gif

Remember addon makers do this stuff for free, we dont ask for anything but to say thanks and if you wish to edit ask first unless told otherwise. wink_o.gif

I am looking forward to the 2nd Trailer on ECP. Its not because you have to but to keep us sane, and happy, and sober.

biggrin_o.gif

music from ace combat is nice, while the question remains is:

which one? rock.gifbiggrin_o.gif

I think its an old date, though its unusual for gamespy not to update stuff like this... rock.gif

I didnt see any announcment on BIS site, so i must assume this date is not true sad_o.gif

I know this have been asked like 100 times.

But ECP was said to be releaded "REALLY soon".

That's several months ago...

I'm just curious..

Is there any idea of checking this thread anymore?

Real life is a bug, I know. But will ECP be released before

the summer?

although i am not in the team please don't ask the same question every day, i hate it to see that topic at the top, and then i have to read questions like this again.

just be patient guys, i am sure they're doing a hard job smile_o.gif

@olle - most chances are YES, it will be out before the summer, and YES, this topic is worth checking once in a while, because even without the release of the mod itself, there are supposed to be more trailers coming out soon, so its worth the wait smile_o.gif

Great...

The reason that I ask again is simply.. I LOOOOOVE ECP!

Thank you guys SO MUCH for your awsome work!

I entered a server last night (OGN@iinet) and I hear ZayFod talking about adding the Rainbow.. Unless it was all in my head.? biggrin_o.gif

smile_o.gif

I entered a server last night (OGN@iinet) and I hear ZayFod talking about adding the Rainbow.. Unless it was all in my head.?  biggrin_o.gif

smile_o.gif

lmao cool

que?

He was in a server with Zayford, and he heard him talk about imprementing a rainbow. Or do you not speak english at all?

Yeah, but Zayfod has been drunk before whilst on that server.