Sign in to follow this  
FischKopp

Semper Fidelis

yeah ... sorry.

Ich bin leider die woche und die kommende sehr beschäftigt, Hausarbeiten und Referate für die Uni.

and for the english speaking people:

I´m busy this week and the upcoming, cos of homeworks and reports for the uni.

never mind sa8gecko. My 'crazy' smily was just added, because I think your solution is a bit difficult. But let's face it; there are multiple solutions to the problem, but none of them is really perfect.

Hi, i don't know if someone of u have try the CAF USMC LAV25-III in MP... but if u haven't; looks like that when u'r aiming from the gunners optic, u can see over the hull of the LAV for some reason... the driver & like we use to say, the donkey meat isn't transparent. The fun this days, it's MP; coops, ctf's or whatever. But MP it's much more fucn than SP. Those LAV's (CAF USMC LAV25-III) have that bug between other weird things that i'll call 'em bugs. Let's cu.

FK's LAV's are coded tank-class, so those won't have any of those bugs.

It will have some other 'bugs' though;

-it can turn 360 degrees on the same spot (although I've read some 8x8 LAV's can actually do this)

-the wheels won't move while steering.

I can recommend DL'in Jean's Panzer-pack to view the WW2 german Puma armoured vehicle. He also coded it tank-class, so this should give you some idea of how the LAV's will look ingame.

yeah ... sorry.

Ich bin leider die woche und die kommende sehr beschäftigt, Hausarbeiten und Referate für die Uni.

and for the english speaking people:

I´m busy this week and the upcoming, cos of homeworks and reports for the uni.

Yeah, that´s okay, I´m busy with homework, too.

Sorry pops to disappoint you ... but i got everytime props with the selections. I need somebody who would responseable for that, and i would do the tex and the model without selections. But at mom i haven´t found somebody who support me with that, so i have stopped work on them.

HMMWV_Pre1low.jpg

M1097 HMMWV series

ohh ... sorry for the mistakes in the pics ...  crazy_o.gif

Sorry pops to disappoint you ... but i got everytime props with the selections. I need somebody who would responseable for that, and i would do the tex and the model without selections. But at mom i haven´t found somebody who support me with that, so i have stopped work on them.

i could help you with selections... PM me. was genau brauchst du?

I am not requesting-I am just asking:

will there be this variant in the HUMVEE pack?

CLICK

It wil be fine if there isn't, Im just asking.

(and I am asking this because when I went to a military base in my state, I only saw a couple of humvees that looked like the BIS ones. Most of them looked like the one in the pic(but they DID have doors))

btw, those look superb!

smile_o.gif

dabitup I don't know if you had checked out Fischkopp's original HUMMV pack, but that specific version with the canvas cover is included in his Woodland pack which is either at ATWAR or CZ. Just thought I'd mention it if you wanted to use something immediately.

AWESOME DUDE!! Fisch Kopp you have the COOLEST textures! Keep it up! smile_o.gif

Don´t ask, just chill and wait.

We will suprise you all with something  smile_o.gif

just one quick question, are the HMMWV desert and woodland textures going to fall in line with what COMBAT! Has? So if you have USMC HMMWV's and US ARMY HMMWV's the textures would look the same, but the USMC variant would have a snorkel and elevated exhaust? And such physical enhancements that the USMC has given the HMMWV?

just one quick question, are the HMMWV desert and woodland textures going to fall in line with what COMBAT! Has? So if you have USMC HMMWV's and US ARMY HMMWV's the textures would look the same, but the USMC variant would have a snorkel and elevated exhaust? And such physical enhancements that the USMC has given the HMMWV?

Don't worry.

I assume you've never downloaded the first HMMWV pack by KF? They'll all have snorkes and extended exhausts since they're USMC vehicles. Hell, even the USMC Avenger has this special 'short' extended exhaust.