Sign in to follow this  
DPS -CCCP-

Mi-26 "Halo" and soviet pilot pack relased

hm, i never recognised any problems with playing the baby in mp!

Has been said many times; it only happens on dedicated servers. Dedi-servers crash when an addon has incorrect aspect ratio in the textures.

DPS this is a great addon and one that is needed. Keep up the good work to get this running on ded servers and optimized.

Mi friend want to know: "How do I execute the dammage scripts? if I for example wanna execute the tailrotor failing script what do I type? very useful for cut cenes"

Wow, hard to believe this topic only reached 150 replies so far, anyway Russia takes the lead with the best helicopter and pilot addons ever made for OPF, anyone passing on this sure is missing out on possibly some of the best and more professional addon work i ever had the pleasure to try in all these years of OPF.

I've been waiting for this for so long, i remember DPS pics from the airshow and that was like what? A year ago? The Mi-26 seems to be covered well in this topic, really feels that OPF does take advantage of new hardware seeing has me new v card splats the 10.000 polys and overall photorealistic beauty of this addon in great detail and glory on my screen.

The pilots are smooth, thats how i would like every other unit in the game to look like, really makes me feel im playing OPF2 now, im just speachless and inspired.

Best compliments to the ourweapons comrades for delivering this magnificent piece of work, can only imagine how much time was spend building this but it definatly is apretiated here, a very respectfull and big thank you is what i mean smile_o.gif .

Wow, hard to believe this topic only reached 150 replies so far, anyway Russia takes the lead with the best helicopter and pilot addons ever made for OPF, anyone passing on this sure is missing out on possibly some of the best and more professional addon work i ever had the pleasure to try in all these years of OPF.

So true.

This helicopter is a true achievement. Thanks to the dev team for the long hours (and I'm sure long evenings) working on this addon. We truly appreciate your hard work.

We tried it out on our server. Sadly, it is unusable even after replacing the textures with high aspect ratio sad_o.gif

Edit: just saw that Medicus already gave a more detailed description and a new version might be coming. Nice to know, we will definitively check out the new version too. Nice work so far, even when it is not working for us in mp smile_o.gif

Yep, definitely a great addon with a single major drawback of not working on dedicated servers ... will check this thread often for a new version wink_o.gif

Downloaded this about a month ago, maybe.

And I like it very much. VERY.

I just need to find powers to write down the scripts...

Though, I haven't been able to "shut down" the tail rotor yet. So no spin. It goes to spin, right?

Thanks you for this HALO, Mi-2's and the trucks. Got all the 3 packs. Thank you.

Oh, BTW, hello to everyone. This is my first post here.

I have made so far 1 mission using this... The Mi-26 is carrying FDF's BMD-2. Sometimes I shoot the BMD, sometimes the chopper. Pretty much the same effect.

Once more, this is wonderful.

Hi !

congratulation for the addon ! smile_o.gif

but plz can u fix it so it could work on dedicated server smile_o.gif

best reguards

Antoine

I don't seem to get the chopper into spin, like nor DKM's Havoc,. when shooting it...

Do I need to script to able the shoot-tail-spin-thingy?

I don't seem to get the chopper into spin, like nor DKM's Havoc,. when shooting it...

Do I need to script to able the shoot-tail-spin-thingy?

Dammages is random. Thereis no matter what part of chopper you shoot. Its select by random.

Patch1.1 and demo-missions pack relased!

mi26night.jpg

mi26day.jpg

mi26evening.jpg

mi26morning.jpg

Fixes:

-Fixed dedicated server crash

-Global variables used no more

-Vulcans and machinegunners now attacking chopper

-Helicopter doesn't take-off by itself

-Added more stability when flying on low speeds

-Fixed bug with dust, when trying turn-on helicopter without fuel

-Maximum speed of transportation on crane increased up to 170 km\h

-Reworked 3d surround sound system

-Added hightlights via cfgmaterials

-Improved paradrop script

-Slightly improved 1-st person view from pilots cockpit

-Many others fixes and improvments

Download here:

Patch 1.0 -> 1.1 (1.54mb)

If you don't want to use a patch download updated versions here:

OWP_Mi26 1.1 (10.6mb)

OWP_Crew 1.1 (1.4mb)

And here you can download

Demo missions pack (9mb)

great news from the OWP biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

rock.gif how's your general doing?

edit: errr, we need mirrors, site seems down

Wow, great work. Your improving on perfection. It's a masterpiece...

Btw- I'll get some mirrors up in a few minutes...the site is working for me. smile_o.gif

every time better and better looks your addons, waiting for your Mi-8 addon and Zil pack;)

besides, did you fixed that bug wiht chaffing flares when they should be dropped all the time?

in previous version it wrote for me, that there are no such script in OWP/bla bla bla... ;)

Thank you! Propably the best build chopper addon gets even better...

Erm... Are the screenshots straight ingame, I mean not touched up? If they are, what kinda settings did you use? They look awsome...