Sign in to follow this  
cell7

Mustang GTR

Now this is what I call a ruined addon sad_o.gif

It was FUN with the 1st version but this is sh*t what PB has done with it, but thats just my opinion.

adding the same colors used in real life rock.gif

http://www.patleck.com/quebecrpm/ford/2005steeda1.jpg

http://www.patleck.com/quebecrpm/ford/2005steeda2.jpg  

granted, offhand i cant find any blue, red, or green 2005 mustangs, seen them in other models.. not 2005 yet thou.. but i figured give it about a week before the fast and the furious or need for speed make a few and thenyou will see it tounge_o.gif or in todays society wait for the next 17yo with load of cash.. and u will see a 2005 mustang souped up in those colors as well ;)

adding a cd player...

and cell7 said "id like to add a nitro booster". which i did for him. course its gonna need edited to use only once which if he prefers, he can edit the script to do so.

i was gonna edit its offraod capibilties, but it seems he already has it offroad compatable  smile_o.gif

Oh my! Mr Burns , what addons are in the background biggrin_o.gif sweet!

GTA and GTU came from a racing circut class that started off in the US in the late 80s, which used cars from the combat car clsses for racing, most cases it was a off the showroom floor modle, that could only be well tuned to maximum performance for a off the showroom floor model. The class was redone as the need to add more safety featurs to the car, like rollcage, transmission shield driveshaft-loop and fire protection systems, cause the injuries caused durring accidents or catastropic equipment failures. Cars like firebirds, Camaros, Mustangs, become popular in this series.

Oh my! Mr Burns , what addons are in the background   biggrin_o.gif  sweet!

thx, there´s almost every good object addon (farmland, mapfact, 3wx, fdf, gfx, aef...), i guess you´ll like my mp map  biggrin_o.gif

he's going for distance... he's going for speed..

she's all alone, all alone in a time of need

because he's racing and pacing and plotting the course,

what map is that?

he's going for distance... he's going for speed..

she's all alone, all alone in a time of need

because he's racing and pacing and plotting the course,

what map is that?

stunt island. found on OFP.info's island pages way way way in the back. shes old but still fun smile_o.gif theres a moutian 10000m high.. drive off it.. and your alt goes up before it goes down biggrin_o.gif

Some of you guys made great use of the model. I just got home from a weekend away and what a treat seeing your screen shots.:)

wink_o.gif PB, Radical concepts. Thanks for the boost version and your right, I'll stick to somthing more realistic. I'll have a red and black model on the way as soon as I work the engine.

edit: in the meantime work on other color schemes.. like lime green, blood red, fire orange, lemon yellow... keep the black as it is.. change the yellow to hot neon colors smile_o.gif (at least gimmie a neon green & black version tounge_o.gif )

colors like this:

http://www.patleck.com/quebecrpm/ford/2005steeda1.jpg

http://www.patleck.com/quebecrpm/ford/2005steeda2.jpg

dont you just hate it when people, like me, get impatient? tounge_o.gif

cell7 check your PM box.. same link that i gave you before. now with the new colors in it smile_o.gif (default yellow changed to the neon).

filesize is 24 MB, but 15 megs of it is the ssv_documents.pbo with the CD player, booster, and bond script in it.. if you are a Y2K3 user, you dont need the ssv_documents included since its the same one u got smile_o.gif

Cool..............When can you provide a public link,PB?

hello everybody.... I am developing a new, more realistic NOS script than the standard 'push the button, watch it fly' thing (eg. Only initiating at higher revs... more smooth onset)

Some of you guys made great use of the model. I just got home from a weekend away and what a treat seeing your screen shots.:)

wink_o.gif PB, Radical concepts. Thanks for the boost version and your right, I'll stick to somthing more realistic. I'll have a red and black model on the way as soon as I work the engine.

if cell7 has no objections

here it is

faf4.jpg

Download

cell7, please please please, feel free to use the skins i made for it  smile_o.gif  and the CD player script too if your interested. althou it does add an extra 15 meg pbo. if you just want to use the skins thats fine too. no need to permission seek here, i was more then happy to make her pretty for ya xmas_o.gif

PS: cell use the skins cuz i dont feel like takin another 15 minutes to re-apply the textures 5 times over in your next release  tounge_o.gif

thanks for the addon man really lovin it

edit: ok, please note: the scripts used in my version do not reflect the final version by cell7. this is merely a personalized, custom, fun version. for private use

Now this is what I call a ruined addon sad_o.gif

It was FUN with the 1st version but this is sh*t what PB has done with it, but thats just my opinion.

If you don't like it don't download the "modified" version, no need to be quite so rude about it smile_o.gif

PB good boy for not biting smile_o.gif

Pretty good job on this Pappy, though I wish you kept the original colors on the yellow one sad_o.gif That's alright though, having the remix of Dragula in the CD menu, a few other songs as well as the turbo boost made up for it.

Is this ther one with various colours?

yup. thats the "fast and the furious" version as i like to call it

Quote[/b] ]Pretty good job on this Pappy, though I wish you kept the original colors on the yellow one That's alright though, having the remix of Dragula in the CD menu, a few other songs as well as the turbo boost made up for it.

well if cell7 does use those skins.. he sid he had a black and a red version planed too? mabe he can re-add the 3 or 4 orginal yellow textures i deleted (saving size in the pbo) and have a "subtle" yellow, red, and black version. while leaving in the neon colored ones for fast and the furious, street race, fun type cars. and perhaps leave the autorepair stuff in it for the F&F version since street racing in OFP your bound to hit something or another wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]PB good boy for not biting

*|growls and begins chewing thru my leash again|*

BP. Your gonna like the other mustangs I'm working on which will go well with your colour sceams.

. SVT Cobra version

. GT Concept convertable

. 2005 Concept GT coupe

with an all new interior.

Pictures will follow soon.

I love the addon! I noticed this is the first car addon ever where you can drift with it's so awesome you can drift true bends just like in real racing. Nice addon Cell and nice edits papy smile_o.gif

rock.gif

Did a lil model checking and I came up with this:

car1.jpg

car4.jpg

car2.jpg

It a cool addon and I love driving away from the cops in Cops and Robbers skye in this. It just that I made some cars for GTA3 and GTAVC and it looked like I have seen it b4.

I might be wrong and if I am I apologize. But if I'm right It might be good to add a lil edit part to the read me in the zip file. Moderators if you feel this will cause a spam war please just delete my post.

i downloaded the 2005 mustang for GTA Vice City, and the model looks simaler, but the bottom texture (undercarrige) texture is EXACTLY the same... but

Quote[/b] ]Original Author : Mario Kurty

from the readme... now in GTAVC i dont pay attention to who makes the shit.. cuz i dont give a fruck tounge_o.gif but if it is the same person.. then he is credited

Quote[/b] ]Textures were modified and new one created by Cell7.

also says that he did some of the texture work.. and someone else did the orginals (that he modified, and then i modified tounge_o.gif )

so he did credit all those invovled i belive

Not the same model just by looking at it maybe the same skinsit common to rehash textures if good enough, I used a tons of them from the flight sims on a bunch of WWII bomber models I amde, just cause I couldn't skin em, two the people who made them where happy to see more use out of their textures besides MFS..

by the way id like to mention that i am all for the re-use of textures from other games. GTA, CFS, MSFS, NFS, the list goes on. drop a line "textures from" and usem people. saves you alot of time and effort and makes everything look purdy

Thanks for backing me up PB. You got it right.

Quote[/b] ]Textures were modified and new one created by Cell7.

also says that he did some of the texture work.. and someone else did the orginals (that he modified, and then i modified tounge_o.gif )

so he did credit all those invovled i belive

According to the readme file from the original author I found this

Quote[/b] ]Do not distribute it under your name,

otherwise do what you want with it.

. I made alot of changes and the textures I used are based on the originals as was the model itself. I think the author
Quote[/b] ]Mario Kurty
wont mind.

regarding Pappy's version, i get this:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">Sound Boost not found

the first time i turn boost on, any solution?

Yes I also get some errors, I want to add my own music and I converted them to .ogg and renamed then to rad1 rad2 etc but they wont play.