Sign in to follow this  
Rudedog

COMBAT! Addons Release!

i guess it is a screen showed on the vbs1 forums, where no one can enter as long as they don't have vbs1 sad_o.gif

INQ maybe you should have asked a CBT modmember either through PM or e-mail about it instead of releasing the pic publically rock.gif

i guess it is a screen showed on the vbs1 forums, where no one can enter as long as they don't have vbs1  sad_o.gif

Nope this pic def hasn't been posted on the VBS forum.

INQ maybe you should have asked a CBT modmember either through PM or e-mail about it instead of releasing the pic publically rock.gif

Because it 'forces' CBT to explain it publically (unless they ignore it completely which is probably going to happen)

To keep community speculation to a minimum.

Modteams almost have to force themselves to adopt one or two members just to do Public Relations with the community, especially if they pump out the quality gear, like COMBAT! does.

maybe whoever made the addon made it for there mum and therefore it is noone elses bisuness  tounge_o.gif

I must say, posting of addons from authors without permission is plain wrong. Simple.

NO ifs no buts it just shouldent happen. When things get leaked, pressure is applied to the addon makers for early releases, or they simply stop making shit period.

Quick off-topic/on-topic question:

Can somebody list out which established addon teams /addon makers have moved on to dedicated VBS1 addon making - with no intention of porting to OFP?

Not a flame or anything, I just want to know what long anticipated addons not to wait for nowadays sad_o.gif

AFAIK:

BAS is the only one I know right now. But I'm sure there are plenty of other teams as well.

closed temporarily at the request of Sniper Skull.

Image on previous page removed at the request of Combat!