Sign in to follow this  
MINIGUN

What addon You want

I'm a addon maker and i want make addon.What many people need.So select what addon you want and i will make it in one month

I've always wanted to see a super cobra in support of ground troops in a mission just like they do in modern missions. I know vit is working on one though, but i don't know how thats going to turn out. The past ones were never finished so I voted for the AH-1W super cobra.

Not on the list but i think we need a really good Technical (Toyota Hilux with .50 in the bed).

one with random paint schemes(Buggy addon) and rust textures (Vit's resistance BTR 80).

i know there is one but it's not very good, no offence, just to 'plasticy' and new. we need a decent 3rd world one.

I don't care what you guys want.I want a CH 46 so there.. tounge_o.gif.You could make a Marine and Army version which would keep both factions happy..  

CH46.jpg

ps..I know it's also been done before but i want a Marine version as i don't think Fischkopp is making one of them.

I would really like to see AH-1W with a detailjed model and some nice scripts... Like BAS had in work, but quitted on it. wink_o.gif

Howabout some good terrorists/generic unorganised army for OpFor?

I'd rather have something decent to shoot at, rather than something to just fly around in and look at scenery blues.gif

Hmmm.   Id like to fight against a new enemy too.  I'd like to fight against a terrorist team that has a huey with mg on the side, that targets soldiers on the ground.  That'd be awesome to get strafed by a chopper.  LOL. But please, no high explosive rounds, thats just stupid. Make it a green camo or perhaps black camo huey with m60 on the side and im happy. A good terrorist team sounds excellent. Go to this page and look at the section on the left called villians. That ought to give you some ideas for a terrorist unit.

I'd really like a Jolly Green Giant smile_o.gif I know somebody made one but, no offence, it wasn't very good. BAS was making one but they quit...

CH-53C_Super_Jolly_Green_Giant_or_CH-53D_Sea_Stallion.jpgbiggrin_o.gif

I voted for the "Stryker".There is alot of US Marine Corps addons in the works currently.And from what I know and what Ive seen they are going to be great addons.But I guess you guys will just have to see them to beleive it.

Definately a CH-46. We have a AH-1W(well not finished, but still kind of usable), a CH-53, a few Seakings, and I think someone was making a KA-60. At one time I think BAS was making a CH-46 but it got put on back burner, and now they're not even around.

I can tell I almost make stryker it contain in LOD.1000 6000 Faces.This addons will be wery detailed

Several good Stryker addon out already your job to find them, Combat has one in the making that is in game as well.

RHS has two KA60 and 62s one made by PSC so its already high quality.

CH46 is made a good one.. due soon to be released.

I voted SH-3 due to the fact that noone has made a decent version yet. From what I can tell, most of the other choices are already in progress by various mods out there.

I also second some decent 3-world OPFOR vehicles, as someone is already making soldiers.

But at the end of the day, it's up to the addonmaker what he'd like to make wink_o.gif

I want a HIGH quality MH-53 for the USAF and a high quality CH-53 for the Marines.

Anything less than than top quality and function will suffer tough criticism from the OFP community.

I want a HIGH quality MH-53 for the USAF and a high quality CH-53 for the Marines.

Anything less than than top quality and function will suffer tough criticism from the OFP community.

remember...

huey.jpg

that was the funneyest addon ever. I remenber downloading it wink_o.gif And thinks this is the best addon ever. Time's have changed

When retextures were top of the line.

VCE, Skaven, Flipper, eviscreator.

All names i remenber. When they would retexture a M113. Crazy times. What happen to those people rock.gif

What happen to those people rock.gif

Skaven, Eviscerator were parts of BAS. But I think they both left the OFP community to enjoy real life. Afterall Eviscerator was only 16 or 17 at the time he left BAS (IIRC) smile_o.gif