Sign in to follow this  
MilitiaSniper

"OFF the WALL Team" Continue making missions?

I got a 10 score from Captain Winters at OFPEC, but that was quickly changed :P

Well I'm gonna continue making missions.

I'm out of ideas right now though.

I am gonna give, "Gandalf the White" "Beer Run!"

I'm having trouble with the cam scripting on it.

I'm sure he will do a good job.

I just got to get all the stuff together to send him.

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

"OFF the WALL Team"

unclesam.gifunclesam.gifunclesam.gifunclesam.gif

PS. Thank You!

Very much to all who wish for us to stay on and continue making, "OFF the WALL" missions!

Seriously! I am grateful.

And to all who voted for us to quit.

All I can say is...

"The OFP Community has spoken!"

Well I'm gonna continue making missions.

I'm out of ideas right now though.

I am gonna give, "Gandalf the White" "Beer Run!"

eek! i said as a LAST RESORT! crazy_o.gif

why are you giving it to me when you continue to make missions? rock.gif

Whats the storyline/concept behind Beer Run if its once again based on Afghanistan or ME i could maybe give a few pointers and tips on jokes and humour and such to nclude in the mission. I found your last mission lacking in local detail , it was focusing too much on one thing. For a mission such as this in which comedy is one of the main criteria/motivation behind making/playing it , i think you need more of it and have it applied in the game in a practical/user intefacible(sp) way.

I'm having problems with the cutscenes.

I always go into brain fart mode. (During the cutscenes.)

So if you want it, Gandalf the White.

It's yours.

And no it's not a arab mission.

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

"OFF the WALL Team"

unclesam.gif  unclesam.gif  unclesam.gif  unclesam.gif

Whatever you do, do NOT stop making missions. I do not send my missions in to be reviewed simply because i really don't care to. What makes a reviewer qualified to review a mission anyway? you can end up with a bad/good score simply because of the reviewers like or dislike of the type of mission they are reviewing.

If you enjoy making missions i say keep right on making them and don't worry about what other people think. For every e-mail i got from someone who didnt like a mission i made i have 5 from people who do like them. So, while i want people to enjoy playing my missions if they don't enjoy them it's no skin off my back, im going to keep making them regardless.

keep going fellas, at the best of times the OFP community is far too serious and doesnt take anything as a joke, and as winters as so righly pointed out what qualifications have these guys got in OFP mission making to judge other peoples missions, for example there are addons around that im not too fond of but other guys love them so it doesnt matter.....keep the mission making up and if your stuck for ideas just think "hmmmmm...flying corpses" open up desert island......put around 20 west and 20 east only equipped with hand grenades place the two armies so theyre facing eachother about 20m apart and watch the results.....dead bodies fly everywhere just the thing to watch when your stressed

For every e-mail i got from someone who didnt like a mission i made i have 5 from people who do like them. So, while i want people to enjoy playing my missions if they don't enjoy them it's no skin off my back, im going to keep making them regardless.

That's just what's happened with me. I've gotten about 4 emails from people saying how much they enjoyed my missions/campaigns, yet those same missions got a crappy score elsewhere.

So don't give up. Screw 'em! wink_o.gif

[Gareth Gates must die]

Your missions ARE crap skul tounge_o.gif

I still remember that horrifying crap campaign and mission plus BHD series . And i gave you a 1 which is probably the most those missions can ever score anywhere. biggrin_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

Keep at it i say, the rating may feel a bit harsh but the review was a very good one, it really showned effort from the reviewer and good ideas that would enhance and make it a better and more enjoyable mission, i understand it wasnt a "serious" mission, maybe it shouldnt have been submited then but i agree that it could be improved and enhanced even if its not a serious mission.

Your missions ARE crap skul  tounge_o.gif

I still remember that horrifying crap campaign and mission plus BHD series . And i gave you a 1 which is probably the most those missions can ever score anywhere.  biggrin_o.gif  crazy_o.gif

I've created a few non-purposely-crap missions. I'm talking about them.

Your missions ARE crap skul  tounge_o.gif

I still remember that horrifying crap campaign and mission plus BHD series . And i gave you a 1 which is probably the most those missions can ever score anywhere.  biggrin_o.gif  crazy_o.gif

I've created a few non-purposely-crap missions. I'm talking about them.

Which were crap... tounge_o.gif

Skul if you can't be civil please don't reply smile_o.gif

Skul if you can't be civil please don't reply smile_o.gif

When has anyone ever taken what he's said seriously? wink_o.gif

Well I'll take it seriously enough to close this thread and punish the people involved if the irrelevant posting is to continue smile_o.gif