Sign in to follow this  
Laser

LSR Addons

Laser, I bloody love you!!!(in a manly non-gay manner offcourse)

These SEALs look excellent.

I think some certain guerilla forces are in deep shit.

One suggestion : experiment with an oliv woolen cap. See if that looks good. Usually Dutch SF prefer to use those. Dunno bout SEALs though(you can always make 2 versions, black and oliv)

But Laser, again, it looks so good.

blues.gif

They keep gettin better and better..it baffles me how ur progress is going along so quick...one last suggestion..on the Machine Gunner models it would prolly be better to get rid of the lower pouches on the belt and just keep the pouches holding the machine gun rounds...and lower those to the belt the front looks very cluttered

wow_o.gif WOW, what could there be not to like, your work is indeed geting better and better, it will be a pleasure to have these units, they look really GREAT! smile_o.gif

Im normally no big fan of US units but... wow now these units looks damn good!

Again Laser proved to be one of the best soldier makers.

Oh and btw, the master himself is also present in one of the pics if i see it right tounge_o.gif

Wow, these looks amazing! I have your Delta/Rangers, but these seals look promising! I cannot wait!

Several question lol, i didn't have time to read through so many pages lol?

1. When will they be released? Exact or approximate.

2. What types are you making? (Only woodland or desert too?)

Thank you, and looking sweat! smile_o.gif

@exigent: I see your new around here, dont ask for release dates.. it kills all of us too the motto around here is "Its done when it's done." Good things come to those who wait :-)

@Laser: Like i said, you made them look so much different than the Delta's And Rangers thats why it also adds to them looking so well. I cant wait to patrol islands with these guys, my only request if its possible.. keep the screenshots coming!

I second the Man love in a non gay manner biggrin_o.gif

Laser you are the King

They're awesome, but I'm not sure that you'd see any wearing the BDU cap. This is a boonie, watchcap, and baseball cap wearing group. They tend not to wear "Army" cover, and I've never seen them wearing it off-mission. On ship, they wore OD or desert tan flightsuits, and the command ballcaps, or no cover at all. On base, they wore the woodland BDUs, with the Marine-style eight-point cap.

But overall, what else can be said? They're typical of the excellence we've come to expect from Laser. Certainly the most skilled addon maker in the community, in my opinion. I can't wait to download these guys.

I think you'll see enough SEALs out there with a cap.

And if not, at least it adds to variety in the units. In those screenshots, you really see a team sitting there. With different specialities and characters.

Very nice, but when you will at last change the textures for the boots?

Any plans for desert versions of SEALs?

In that case a shemagh for some units would be great.

I think you'll see enough SEALs out there with a cap.

And if not, at least it adds to variety in the units. In those screenshots, you really see a team sitting there. With different specialities and characters.

I think the point of Ferret's post was that they don't wear Army/AF style covers, and instead wear the 8-point cover. Everyone in the Naval Service (Navy and Marines) wears those instead of the army one.

Great pic of the Seals Laser!!! smile_o.gif

Love 'em, and i have to say "dude got skillz!" i heard it in some movie don't remember name right now but hehe great units Laser, i was worried that they would be too similar to rangers , deltas but i can see these guys play in their own league wink_o.gif thye look really SF smile_o.gif

when they are released i will see if i can make a Seal style mission ghostface.gif

Hey Laser, can you make one of those trucks with a big 50. caliber on the back that seals use when they go undercover or something? I always wanted them for the WEST side.

what new weapons are you planning for those units:

maybe more configurations for MP5 and mk. 48 mod 0?

BTW: looking great! smile_o.gif

will there be any navy seals with black clothes like in the movie the rock?? would be cool to have them with these sort of clothes, srry for black n white screens  tounge_o.gif

dunno if its realistic or not but i would like a better looking than the old ofp black op for my seal type mission. biggrin_o.gif

http://www.imdb.com/gallery....0117500

more winter style hats, dunno if they  are called hats in english

Check out the dude on the left side, that kind of hats on some of them

And one of these would be very ncie to have in ofp, but i don'tthink its a "have to" but just a idea for the future  wink_o.gif

Very cool little boat

Also some guys with frogmen gear , clothes like this

Navy seals with scuba gear and stuff

Also what would be a cool is a black zodiac boat, and all the seals go prone with their guns ready so they make themselves less visable, because all the zodiacs out their are orange and they sit on their ass's like they're watching a movie, no offense tounge_o.gif .

They're awesome, but I'm not sure that you'd see any wearing the BDU cap. This is a boonie, watchcap, and baseball cap wearing group. They tend not to wear "Army" cover, and I've never seen them wearing it off-mission. On ship, they wore OD or desert tan flightsuits, and the command ballcaps, or no cover at all. On base, they wore the woodland BDUs, with the Marine-style eight-point cap.

But overall, what else can be said? They're typical of the excellence we've come to expect from Laser. Certainly the most skilled addon maker in the community, in my opinion. I can't wait to download these guys.

That was a pretty stupid comment you just made about them not wearing an Army PC(Patrol Cover). I know a few seals and they wear what they want. Just cause their issued 8 point covers doesnt mean they always like to wear them. Army PCs Ill be honest are alot more comfy then an 8-point

now that someone mentioned it, there is no good zodiac out there.. a nice new one with cargo Animations would be great.. just throwing it out there for other addon makers. :-)

You guys should really just let him finish with what he's stated he's doing as of right now: The VBSS, CQB and LWF guys. He certainly has his plate full with those alone.

All these additional requests are frequently why we've never seen these guys portrayed.

You guys should really just let him finish with what he's stated he's doing as of right now: The VBSS, CQB and LWF guys. He certainly has his plate full with those alone.

All these additional requests are frequently why we've never seen these guys portrayed.

definately cosigning this post...leave him be...he already stated what he was doing..leave it at that...

now that someone mentioned it, there is no good zodiac out there.. a nice new one with cargo Animations would be great.. just throwing it out there for other addon makers. :-)

zodiac01_800.jpg

Coming soon in SFP 4.0

Sorry for off-topic. Awesome work, Laser. Looking forward to using these!

Laser, I know you are probably working on alot of stuff right now. But I wanted to bring these models to your attention. They are being made for Ghost Recon and I feel this is what we need for OFP beside some good SEALs.

SFG MODEL 01

SFG MODEL 02

What do you guys think?

Monty