Sign in to follow this  
colonel_klink

Swift Boat and no Presidential hopeful in sight!

looks good as usual smile_o.gif

Just quietly is there any chance of a Monitor?

Yes. I have some very good 3 view plans of the Monitor. The next boat will be another PT boat.. the Elco.. In the meantime the update to the fishing boats is being beta tested and refined.

I remember seeing pics of Kerry's boat with SEALs getting ready to go kick ass somewhere..is there gonna be a cargo hold on your swift's?

Hopefully. I will depend on how I can ge the implementation between the pitch script useage of proxies and the general use for cargo. In the PT and PTF any AI contolled craft with cargo positions would cause the otcommander to order the other gunners to disembark then get int as cargo in the main boat. This caused too many problems so that was the reason why the cargo slots were deleted off those boats.

However I have been looking at alternatives for a LSSC Light Seal Support Craft which would definitly need the cargo slots. Bot the the LSSC and the Swift only have two gun positions, so the implementation of cargo lots should be a definite possiblility. Bottom line.. I will do my utmost to get it to work. smile_o.gif

nice work as usual klink

whats up with making a Asheville Class Patrol Gunboat?

121109201.jpg

I have started the Asheville Patrol Gunboat. Its a little larger than what I am used to at the moment, so I thought I'd do the Swift and others first.

I wish you knew English.

Bloody hell Mr Colonel_Klink, how can you do so much in so little time, oh my gosh, you must be a hard worker, an addons creation machine!!

I wish I had your skills. Bugger!!

How is that for a translation? wink_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

@ Colonel_Klink, looking good, You could make a version with a canopy made of dried grass and stuff, like a customized one with added bits by the crew, and a bit of rubbish on the deck would make it more realistic biggrin_o.gif

Regards.

@CERO.

Yep some of the photos i have have allsorts of junk: tyres drums, ammo boxes, canvas covers, ropes etc. Be kinda cool to have things like that appear randomly.

Well, after what I seen that wouldn't surpise me, random garbage in the boats, only you can do that biggrin_o.gif meening the script, not the quality, lol.

@CERO.

Any chance you could knock up some waterborne opposition of any nature for your boaties Mr Klink?

Maybe a pirate version of the Fishing boat?

That would be awesome, a fishing boat armed with a slow-firing gun and two PK's or FN Mag's biggrin_o.gif

Col. Klink!

"I salute you!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Any chance that we will be able to walk around the boats?

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

"OFF the WALL Team"

unclesam.gifunclesam.gifunclesam.gifunclesam.gif

Col. Klink!

"I salute you!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Any chance that we will be able to walk around the boats?

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

"OFF the WALL Team"

unclesam.gif  unclesam.gif  unclesam.gif  unclesam.gif

Will be able to walk on the updated fishing boats. smile_o.gif

Have liquid snake make a horse face and make him the captain of the ship or whatever Kerry was.

Already have the nuke ready for this one!!

Nice But,

Please

Make

Good

Textures

PLEASES!!!

Dunno what your beef is but this addon is still in production and hasnt been textured yet!

That would be awesome, a fishing boat armed with a slow-firing gun and two PK's or FN Mag's biggrin_o.gif

naaa. a trout gun. for shooting at all the bass-terds of the world biggrin_o.gif

Very nice to see some ppl are still working on Nam-addons. But if you make all these nice riverine forces, which I really appreciate, can you also do a Vietnamese trawler or even a bigger junk besides the US-part to have some valuable targets besides the small stuff (don't want to shoot fishing-trawlers wink_o.gif ).

And a screenshot showing a maybe future home for this nice ships...

nam_12.jpg

Greetz

Plage