Sign in to follow this  
Blackblood

Blackblood's desert grunts

Have you seen the New Aussie units someone made , i think it was Skegman or SASR Sabre ? They made a few SASR and RAR units from the ADF which also sport half sleeved guys and they work fine  smile_o.gif .

lol. Yeah I've seen it. Those units are based on my BETA models. Correct me if i'm wrong but they all use gloves don't they? Not really attached to the arms. I could do that and it would mean every bloke, para and eventually RMC will walk around with big gloves. IMOP throws away the aestethic and random look. Last resort tho.

@Jotte

Will talk to the SFP guys (in the brutal tounge of the north).

Anyone feels up to the task of MP scripting? Or help me with the major issue :

1. The ammobearer "createvehicles" the ammo. Needs to be done on the server only. How is that implemented on addon level. I know you fix it by placing a gamelogic in the mission ed. But I really want it to be ready to go in an MP environment without the user being forced to write MP scripts.

2. Random units uses Init-handler to "setobjecttexture" things like boonie and stuff. Need a server only script.

Example:

Rik Mayall is a random unit. He gets a boonie and no bergen. Local that is. He's MP friends sees him differently (no boonie nor bergen).

dunno if im talking for all UKF members but wouldnt it be worth having a look in the UKF 1.1 PBO

I was just wonderin the same thing, hows your work coming mate? smile_o.gif

Out of town right now working. Will be back monday.

Had to remodel the entire right arm. Looks better.

Have every faith in this succeeding.

(hmm...rephrasing that last sentence since every thing i say manages to end up in the gutter).

Have no faith in this succeeding.  wink_o.gif

Wound texture prob - solved...ehrr I mean not solved.   wink_o.gif

Optimized texture count...I mean not optimized anything.  wink_o.gif

total confusion crazy_o.gif

wink_o.gif

Yes, when Swedish people are out of town working it often means getting drunk with your boss and other collegues tounge_o.gif

Nice to hear things are going along nicely with the units though smile_o.gif

(Men du, jag hoppas att du prioritetar frugan i sänghalmen över att göra klart de här enheterna wink_o.giftounge_o.gif)

When reading last blackbloods post it seemed to me that he is drunk or gone crazy.

Getwell soon. biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]When reading last blackbloods post it seemed to me that he is drunk or gone crazy.

Sounds good to me biggrin_o.gif

hey BB, look at this;

http://fab.ofp.free.fr/images/ww2ec_grass1_short.jpg

No, I don't mean the soldier, tank and grass, I mean the HAND!

It's properly connected to the arm. It's made by Darknova and FAB. Fab is a forummember and the thread I got this picture from was started by him;

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=44890

Perhaps you could ask them how they did it.

Probably imported from Call of Duty like the soldier's face texture?

Me thinks he is goddamn busy. He said earlier that time was really going to be a bitch after 7/2.

Hope he still finds time to finish 'em off, will be a great addition to the ofp community.

I suspect he might acctually be away on the winter vaccation we have here in Sweden this time of the year. So hopefully he is right now enjoying an after-ski rather then being crouched over a computer. tounge_o.gifsmile_o.gif

He/she said that after 7th february he/she wouldn't have time to work on these for long time, so I'm afraid that we won't be seeing release in nearby times... sad_o.gif

Yes, when Swedish people are out of town working it often means getting drunk with your boss and other collegues  tounge_o.gif

...I wish...

When reading last blackbloods post it seemed to me that he is drunk or gone crazy.

...agreed on the crazy part.

The left hand is not the problem. Even the WW2 guy has the same weird wrist issue on the right hand.

I suspect he might acctually be away on the winter vaccation we have here in Sweden this time of the year. So hopefully he is right now enjoying an after-ski rather then being crouched over a computer.

...I do wish...stop this speculating or I WILL address you in our brutal yet beautiful native tongue!  biggrin_o.gif

He/she said that after 7th february he/she wouldn't have time to work on these for long time, so I'm afraid that we won't be seeing release in nearby times....

*sighs* Very true. (Oh, and I'm a 'he'. Must be the long eyelashes in the avatar)

sad_o.gif

Got some hours to spare. Trust me I want this released as much as you do.

camouflage.1.th.jpg

...and the current wrist look. Improving...

To be honest, isn't the rifle position what counts in the long run? You spend 95-99% in that pos when fighting (atleast I do)

positions.1.th.jpg

...finally a pic to put on your dartboard or sumthin...

dxdshot1108542208.th.jpgSee ya sooner than the last time /BB

hey, that already looks a lot better (and good enough if you ask me).

But what about that first pic? I only see buildings. We already knew that those buildings blend in very well on the afghan island and it's not even your work. So why post it rock.gif

The icons, under the gun can you make the badge border grey and not black?

BTW is the last picture of Ross Kemp? biggrin_o.gif

But what about that first pic? I only see buildings. We already knew that those buildings blend in very well on the afghan island and it's not even your work. So why post it  rock.gif

look very closely... you post means blackblood is doing his work very well... on the thrid pic you should eb able to spot a dessie grunt standing on the top of the building

great cammo smile_o.gif

LOL, toke me some time to find him on the window.

Looking extremally good BB, heerr, the addon, I'm refering to the addon,lol.

Regards.

@CERO.

But what about that first pic? I only see buildings. We already knew that those buildings blend in very well on the afghan island and it's not even your work. So why post it  rock.gif

look very closely... you post means blackblood is doing his work very well... on the thrid pic you should eb able to spot a dessie grunt standing on the top of the building

great cammo  smile_o.gif

It was a joke, dude biggrin_o.gif

But the guy is almost invisible.

great cammo  smile_o.gif

It was a joke, dude  biggrin_o.gif

But the guy is almost invisible.

aaaah... ok, didnt think u were that blind... sarcasm is hard to notice over forums wink_o.gif

Great work BB wink_o.gif

Looking forward to these babies tounge_o.gif