Sign in to follow this  
wipman

M4A1 Pack

Well, whatever.

I am waiting for AA and 2 to come. wink_o.gif

Hi, well... i've tryed everything... cut & paste the red dot in the O2, select edge by edge & hit SHIFT+E to switch the edges to: shinne that they were already setted up to shine... repath one & thousand times the red dot texture, repath all the textures, cut & paste the other textures (MF & aimpoint), put the aimpoint texture infront the red dot... put the red dot infront the aimpoint... & nothing works; this is the dead of this M4's pack. bye

try making your own NVGs that are compatible with ur m4.

You think of contacting Earl? Though he may take a century to respond...

Hi, i spoke with Earl & he don't knows what can be wrong with that sight; last time that i say this: IT's THE SIGHT (Mouse Button 2) WHAT's FUCKED OFF. A "solution" could be to use the E&S USMC weapons pack sight, using the weapons pack as "Required Addon: c8x_usmc". But i'll like to make this weapons as stand alone as much as i could, & not force the players to download or have other 31Mb of required addon (even if i think that the USMC 1.0 it's a must have). A fella told me that the Red Dot in the E&S weapons, are recalled by config; & that's why the red dot shines by night (our Red Dot don't do it) & that's why u can see it shine using the NVG's (our red dot don't). That's the only thing that i haven't try, i'll thank if some one could check that for us (i'm a townfolk) or if some one could send me a working by night E&S Aimpoint sight with the following texture names & map:

- .p3d's names:

*m68_o.p3d

*m68sd_o.p3d (without muzzle flash)

-----------------------------------------

- textures names:

*m68_o.paa (the aimpoint reticle)

*m16_flash.paa (for use only in the non SD sight)

*m68_rd.paa (the red dot texture)

Jackal, sure u use the E&S sight somewhere... COME HERE & HELP; or any other addon maker that already use those sights, we need help ppl. Let's cu

Hi, some one see something wrong in the model there?

m68 sight in the O2:

O2.jpg

Let's cu

the problem is probally due to unecrypting the sight from some pbo... odol explorer etc fuck up shine setting on p3d's and you have to make them from scratch...

make your own sight from scratch - that means making the two faces, applying the two textures AND setting the red dot to shining using shift E - i guarantee you that is the solution - its the same bug i had when i used suchey and earls sights and changed a texture - the new dot refused to shine... made it myself, and bingo it worked smile_o.gif

YEEEEESSSSS YEEEEEEEEESSSSS IT'S TRUE!!!! JESUS SAVES!!!! OHHH LORD!!! WE NEEDED THE 2Nd COME OF THE MESSIAH!!!! YESSSSSS!!!!!! >>:-)

P.D: how i make a sight from scrath?

YEEEEESSSSS YEEEEEEEEESSSSS IT'S TRUE!!!! JESUS SAVES!!!! OHHH LORD!!! WE NEEDED THE 2Nd COME OF THE MESSIAH!!!! YESSSSSS!!!!!! >>:-)

How about a good'ol Earl tut?

boom!!!

boom!!!

Earl is a genius. I still think he SR47 is among my favorites in the game. Gordy you rock too. Your M468 totally kicks ass. Are you intending on putting sights, and doing anything else with that M16A4? Looks fantastic like all your other work.

Wipman, I relly hope you can overcome these challenges and can get these M4's ingame. You're easily becoming one of the community's best weapon makers. I think the list of OFP modding greats has room for you too. Great job so far.

boom!!!

Earl is a genius. I still think he SR47 is among my favorites in the game. Gordy you rock too. Your M468 totally kicks ass. Are you intending on putting sights, and doing anything else with that M16A4? Looks fantastic like all your other work.

Wipman, I relly hope you can overcome these challenges and can get these M4's ingame. You're easily becoming one of the community's best weapon makers. I think the list of OFP modding greats has room for you too. Great job so far.

Wanna see sth I am doing for Monty?

take a peek.

Hi, im not a modeler or even a texturer, i'm just a player; as player i know what i i'll like to see in the game & how. As WH40K fan i learned somethings about paint things just that; im just a player & a OFP fan like many others. Great M4 Gordy.

Don't take me wrong but i don't want a place in this community, im happy enought knowing that what i do for free reachs other ppl & makes 'em happy, that's enought for me. Apart of that... i've another of way of talk that isn't this "academic" english; speak like this it's antinatural 4 me; but well, who cares!? i hope to make soon working sights for the M68 & the Tasco Scope, & then, move on & end this weapons & let the ppl have fun with 'em. Let's cu

Amazing work so far wipman !

Any chance that will se an m4 with a Eotech holosight in your pack? Well those sights seem to be very commonly used among SF operators around the world. I'm sure you could ask BAS gus for permission to use their model if you don't have time to make your own.

Anyway, this pack is gonna be one of the best for sure smile_o.gif

theres is another eotech sight in flashpoint by a guy called gmy or somethink. he released his m4 pack long ago for lasers deltas and the sights were superb , i think the model was even better than the bas one.

Maybee somebody remebers the pack , i cant find on ofp.info otherwise i coulod post the link. The weapon were named machinegun in game, they were special forces m4 with rails everywhere and attached to lsr deltas.

I've made one if you want WIPman.

1st & Pilot view LOD = 2800 Polys

eotechwip0dw.jpg

eotechwip18na.jpg

Other option - 720 polys

eotechwip29pf.jpg

eotechwip31ir.th.jpg

Hi, oohhhhh Gordy... now i wanna, be your dog...!!! do you have .jpg textures for that eotech?, i'll need also a working sight (textures pathed to the O2 building) i resized the INQ M4 Construction Pack models to 0.94 to make 'em have the right size. If u could make all that... we could do it, and maybe even do some M4's with the iron sight & the eotech 552F in the front upper RIS. Then the pack will be complete, all the OFP players will be in debt with you. Let's cu

Gordy and wpman joining forces to produce kick ass addons for the community? Well, that sounds like a winning combination to me. It totally rocks when the greats collaborate. Win/win!

Ahm... well kind a lot of polys for a sight...

720 is more acceptable and it still looks great

Ahm... well kind a lot of polys for a sight...

720 is more acceptable and it still looks great

Pilot view will be visible only by a player at a given circumstance, so it shouldn't be a overload unless there is sth I don't know.

Hi, i've thinked in that number of faces and 1 of our basic M4's (= body+4 RIS pannels+Muzzle flash+back up sight) have 1447 faces in the viewpilot LOD & the 1St LOD that are the same LOD; don't will be too much + the Eotech?. Let's cu

Hi, i can't use the textures that that eotech use because they'r .paa and convert 'em in .jpg will suck; it will lower in a very noticeable way the quality of the texture. And Sgteversman, i can't say that how i'll say it, i been clearly warned various times about my words, way of talk & my opinions are not welcomed in this forums, so i try to listen to what placebo told me 2 times. Other thing about the eotech... i tryed for try... how that model on those M4's will fit into our M4's (before resize 'em) and it don't fitted right, the center of the eotech sight glass don't fits with the aim point of our M4's models. Let's cu