Sign in to follow this  
FischKopp

FischKopp HMMWV

woohoo!

drop your linen and stop your grinnin These babys are gonna see some combat smile_o.gif

Greetings,

Well done FischKopp, great work! biggrin_o.gif

And congratulations on publishing the first ever MCAR powered final-version addons. Better than anything, this proves that advanced weapons on car class vehicles are no longer just a possibility - they are reality.

I'll be downloading these as soon as my ISP activates my DSL connection... tounge_o.gif

-Supr. Cmdr. PsyWarrior

-PSYPROD Command, Project MCAR (pro-tem) Project Manager.

Hi, those hummers look well, & look utile; all versions. I've made a custom sight for use it on IFV's & APC's & i have the same problem, the sight looks as if was under a red filter.

I have a question... whatabout those AV8's B?, they look well & that somethin' that i (& others) really need, a plane that offers CAS to our Marines & that open more options at the time of edit missions, shore air patrols, air recon... bla, bla, bla; we really need 'em, what's they'r current status?; can we spect 'em in a not too far future or that's just for make us cry?.

P.D: if i find a solution for that red shit shight i'll mail u what the ppl that knows many more than me have told me. Let's cu.

Btw...why did'nt you opt for 3D ironsights like the BIS M2s? That would have avoided the problem and these weapons ar'nt exactly super accurate and have lots o' ammo! tounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Fantastic HMMWV pack!

Good job done, thanks!

About the M2 sounds, I only get something like "grrrumbllll" coming out of the bass speaker.

I changed the sound with the one from the combat m113 pack and it rocks!

I will test other Tow/Stinger/GL sounds also.

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

the MCAR avenger works great for AI. Somehow I can't hit anything with the stingers, though. But I bet that's just me..

THe TOW is very strange (the flightpath of the missile), but works fine (it will hit)

There are window bugs on the soft-top version, open version and maxi ambu. They don't show any vehicle when you look through them (from the outside).

Textures are awesome and the versions with shield work like tanks!! (I love em). I did manage to kill the gunner with a fine aimed shot, but not before it killed an entire squad and scared the livign shit out of me.

One little point:

in the readme it says this;

Quote[/b] ]unit exec ["FK_HMMWV\sc...."]

If I'm correct it should be this;

Quote[/b] ]unit exec ["\FK_HMMWV\sc...."]

edit;

those red sights make me mad crazy_o.gif

My eyes turn red, my mind shuts down and I'm somehow forced to hunt down and kill every enemy in the game. Strange...

Quote[/b] ]THe TOW is very strange (the flightpath of the missile), but works fine (it will hit)

Strange how??

I didn' have any weirdness when I tested it...

(not tested this version though, I've got some pre-release version...)

And note, this is the 'auto-seeking' version so you don't need to guide the missile...

Sweet.They go with HYK's soldiers just perfectly... biggrin_o.gif

I think the stinger missiles have a minimum range because at around 100 metres they went over the target..

ambulance.jpg

excellent stuff, thanks.

apart from what has been said i reckon the MK19 should have the projectile speed reduced, it has a flat flight path at 600m or more crazy_o.gif its more accurate than many sniper rifles out there.

about the windows: I have to add some properties i think (canocclude stuff)

the Stinger rockets work only with targety round about 100m or more (stinger missile range till 8000 in real life i thnik). Also you can say this is the Activation range  wink_o.gif .

Like PsyWarrior said it is autoseeking.

@wipman: these Harrier babys will be in my next Pack. USMC_01

I´ve decided to put my USMC stuff in a kind of bigger addon.

about MK19 accuracy: I will fix that. thx. I didn´t really noticed that crazy_o.gif

Little errors;

-the barb wire doesn't show up in driver LOD (didn't check cargo lod)

-the scripts for removing the stuff and IFF's don't work on the standard M998 HMMWV (?)

This pack is almost perfect. The little errors can't spoil the fun and are really just minor things. Textures are awesome (the little scratches really make every surface beautifull). I love the cargo versions and other soft-top HMMWV's.

The flightpath of the TOW looks strange to me (goes up and down), but I meant nothing with it. I just noticed it. Just forget I even mentioned it. smile_o.gif

There are window bugs on the soft-top version, open version and maxi ambu. They don't show any vehicle when you look through them (from the outside).

This is an game engine bug. We cant do anything about that.

no it's not an engine bug, it can be fixed. I don't know how, but I know BAS had an error like this on their russian OPFOR vehicles (UAZ) and fixed it.

Quote[/b] ]Just forget I even mentioned it.

No I won't tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]The flightpath of the TOW looks strange to me (goes up and down), but I meant nothing with it. I just noticed it.

Just dl'd this so I'll be testing...

It really shouldn't do any drastic up and down movements...

Unless the target is doing them... wink_o.gif

ok, than don't.

Try it on desert island. Fire at a tank on flat ground and notice that the missile dives to the ground and than 'jumps up' a little every 40m or so. It's nothing really, but since you won't forget about it...

@Cpt Frostbite: Barbed wire is ther It have something to do with the alpha channels polys. only to recopy the wiindow poly and there is a barbed wire role

Quote[/b] ]Fire at a tank on flat ground and notice that the missile dives to the ground and than 'jumps up' a little every 40m or so.

Ok, maybe you should now define the word 'little' tounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

On 300 meter distance I saw the missile 'jump up' a 'little'... once... (About 0.20 inches maybe)...

And did numerous tests...

Quote[/b] ]but since you won't forget about it...

biggrin_o.gif

Well, one must have some pride on one's deeds...

But seriously, a bug is always a bug, and it should be exterminated...

Didn't witness this particular thing myself, so it must be some glitch up at your end then... sad_o.gif

But anyhoo, some great looking stuff you've made there Fisch...

Now I see that the pre-release stuff was really just a pre-release stuff... wow_o.gif

I get the the impression that driver windows [red rectangular] are much more brighter than passanger that sits near driver ones [blue ones]. No matter where the sun is lighting i always get the same effect. Dont you thing that driver window is to bright? I woud look forward to make it more transparency, like passanger one.

HUMVEE_szyby_1s.jpg

Tex are the same one. it´s the lightning. I will check that.

I feel tempted to post some minor bugs... but after all the time it took to get these out and that the readme said these were final i wont bother, awsome units Fischkopp, you did a fantastic and wonderfull work on these HMMWV's

Thank you, thank you, thank you smile_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifsmile_o.gif .