Sign in to follow this  
Longinius

Jail break in Sweden

And yes, most criminals are nicer than their US counterparts. With that said, some are still pretty evil buggers.

Does that mean they ask you first before robbing you?  hee hee

and yes criminals here in the US are a nasty lot, this country definetly has some major issues. do people really need all those guns???

"ohhh, im so stressed, i need a semi automatic rifle in order to sleep better at night, whats that homeless person doing by my garbage can? it MY garbage damn him!!!"

It's not like the King of England is still around to bother us anymore.

And yes, most criminals are nicer than their US counterparts. With that said, some are still pretty evil buggers.

Does that mean they ask you first before robbing you?  hee hee

and yes criminals here in the US are a nasty lot, this country definetly has some major issues. do people really need all those guns???

"ohhh, im so stressed, i need a semi automatic rifle in order to sleep better at night, whats that homeless person doing by my garbage can? it MY garbage damn him!!!"

It's not like the King of England is still around to bother us anymore.

Why do you hate America so much mad_o.gifmad_o.gif Americans DIED for the right to bear arms whenever we want mad_o.gif We want to have the rights and freedom to shoot any odd stranger in OUR gardens mad_o.gif It might be Osama after all mad_o.gif We need to protect our way of life mad_o.gif Our guns are our way of life mad_o.gif Whoever is against guns, is a left-wing commie muslim anti-american evil dictator who has to get shot and bombed mad_o.gifmad_o.gifmad_o.gif

That could vey well be the new world record for the highest amount of angry smilies in one post. tounge_o.gif

Me thinks ex-ronin is listening to a little too much Georgie Bush tounge_o.gif

BTW:

I LOVE AMERICA unclesam.gif

I HATE BUSH ghostface.gif

He was most likely sleeping when the police approached, so he that's probably why he isn't wearing any pants.

Either he was sleeping or....well, you know  rock.gif

sitting on crapper?

anyways, i now have good idea that even if i get caught trying to ambush denoir, i'll be able to get just a slap on my hands. blues.giftounge_o.gif

Hey, Saddam Hussein wants to sit out his waiting period until he gets tried in the Hauge, here in Sweden. I wonder if he can arrange an escape? biggrin_o.giftounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Americans DIED for the right to bear arms whenever we want

And next fight is about the right to arm bears? :P

Why do you hate America so much mad_o.gif  mad_o.gif Americans DIED for the right to bear arms whenever we want  mad_o.gif We want to have the rights and freedom to shoot any odd stranger in OUR gardens mad_o.gif It might be Osama after all mad_o.gif We need to protect our way of life mad_o.gif Our guns are our way of life  mad_o.gif Whoever is against guns, is a left-wing commie muslim anti-american evil dictator who has to get shot and bombed mad_o.gif  mad_o.gif  mad_o.gif

I'm getting really tired of all this U.S. bashing. If it was any other country, a stop would be put to it in no time at all. I expected better from a moderator...

For the love of god, cant we keep this crap in the topics were they belong? unclesam.gif

Yes he does, i think he was trying to accentuate the point i was making about too many damn guns in the US in a lighthearted way.

Whoever is against guns, is a left-wing commie muslim anti-american evil dictator who has to get shot and bombed

As "Ex-RoNiN" is a Moderator for BIS I was wondering if it is BIS's official opinion that people who are left wing or muslim should "get shot and bombed"?

crazy_o.gif

Ex-RoNiN - if you are trying to make an ironic statement I would be less subtle, least someone may take offense - or worst still, agree with you!

It was sarcasm - a fairly good impression of right wing rantings.

That many angry smilies should lead people onto the sarcasm of the post wink_o.gif

In the meantime, the man who helped the first three prisoners escape has been remanded in custody. Our minister of justice has also promised an "escape proof" prison. And security has been tightened up around the existing prisons.

But still no sign of the latest escapees.

What is it with people and noticing sarcasm,should we from now on put tags in our messages to avoid all this confusion and heating up?

It definetly has to to with a phenomen where people understand what they want to ignoring rationality and obvious hints.

Ex-ronin has nothing to appologise for,I`ve noticed his sarcasm from the first sentence.

LOL it was clear satire, made me chuckle smile_o.gif

I know it was sarcasm, but it is getting really old.

We don't think that references to jackbooted Germans or white flag waving Frenchmen are funny, but apparently gun-toting Americans are.

They're all caught, late news but I thought I'd tell you. At least one (haven't checked the news in a pretty long time) guard at the prison from which Tony Olsson and the guys escaped has been arrested for helping.

I like my country - guns and violent crime included. It makes for good local news.

One thing Denoir..

Quote[/b] ]Sure, people get murdered, but over personal things - not because they are in the way of some professional criminal.

Your statements infer that in some other countries (*cough* U.S. *cough*) violent crime is mostly random non-personal violence. You are making a broad generalization, which seems to be borne out of your contempt for 'gun cultures'. I would venture to say that cases of gratuitous violence commited by criminals in the U.S. are just as rare as anywhere else. Even in my gun crazy country, you'll find that there is almost always a personal motive behind any violent act.

Yes - overall there is more violent crime in the U.S., but I think I has more to do with the skewed priorities of our criminal justice system, and capitalistic tendencies than with anything else.