Sign in to follow this  
hardrock

MMP update thread

I think that might be old news... seems like they are very nearly done with the Dingo. rock.gif

okay, it is not old news. i read a bit in mmp forums and comments of ofp.info (german part).

that's what i found: the model of the dingo is not 100% correct as someone (i don't know if he wants to be mentioned here) stated & showed at the mmp forums:

mmp_dingo_01.jpg

you can/should see on these pics that the window is too high and too big and that the angle of the whole side of the dingo is not correct.

since mmp wants to be as realistic as possible and their lack of time they decided to stop the dingo-project by now.

not very long ago, 11:48 CET (august 19th) a member of mmp said that the dingo will be released soon, 18:22 CET mmp "really thought about cancelling" the dingo and 19:00 CET they officially cancelled it.

that's what i found about it, don' ask me for my opinion on that issue crazy_o.gif

the complete project was canceled because of one small bug???

I wounder if it was that much work to fix the model

the complete project was canceled because of one small bug???

it seems so, yes.

I wounder if it was that much work to fix the model
don't ask me why, but that's what they said. but i can understand that partially: if there is no time for it they can't change it.

Hey I don't have any secrets to hide. wink_o.gif

It was me that wrote the comments at the MMP-forums so you can call me "Dingokiller" for now if you want. biggrin_o.gif

But calm down...MMP already stated that they will release it, even if a pesty Plage comes up and tells them something is wrong.

Greetz

Dingokiller...ahem, Plage

I know the true story about the Dingo... pff.

But it doesn't matter here.

why do i feel bad vibrations here ? rock.gif

you wanna change that? ok, post a good pic smile_o.gif but without any dingos biggrin_o.gif

why do i feel bad vibrations here ?  rock.gif

you wanna change that? ok, post a good pic  smile_o.gif but without any dingos  biggrin_o.gif

null problemo biggrin_o.gif

yesitsawoman.jpg

Yes, it´s a woman

talking of the dingo i must admit that it made me really mad to see such fine piece of work being dumped for nonsense like a too high placed window ..

but the progress bar is back again, hope it´s not just maskirovka to calm the crowds  crazy_o.gif

BW-Mod goes unisex!

All of you long awaited this moment to see what we are all the time working on and what is the reason, that we postponed the release of our Basic-Pack v2 again and again. And again.

Now Schakal has released the first official pics of his latest soldier-models for you. As you can see we've got kinda girly-power in the troop. I assume to know which soldiermodel will be the one all of you are gonna play with till OFP-2!

soldier_01.jpg

soldier_02.jpg

soldier_03.jpg

Damm, not again !!!

Another Soldiermodel with those ugly fake looking Boots.

I've tried almost every UnitAddon out there and it seems like everyone takes the Boots of the original CWC Soldier's and sticks a highpoly Bodymodel on those things (ORCS,BAS...).

I'm waiting for the day someone makes better looking Footwear for the soldiers, like the boots the BIS Camel Pilot is wearing , they look much more realistic.

Holy shit!!

finally someone has made a decent female soldier!!

wow. i hope other addon makers take the cue from this.

now all i need is some female units done to match the HYK pack.....

about the boots ... in o.pbo don´t know where exactly is version of the VBS used boots ... easy to modify ...

The female soldier model looks great lads! Does it use the BIS female headtextures/model?

Oh, and the male models are looking top-notch aswell! (It feels so wrong using male/female as a prefix for a model tounge_o.gif) Can't wait for the update of your basic pack! smile_o.gif

Hey Hardrock! Can you make the Eurofighter's horizon ball real big, so that the pitch lines actually coincide with the sky? - Just like in OpFr Jaguar!

Just to let you know:

Another interesting thing for some of you would be that the work on the Gepard AA Tank and Tiger chopper is continued and that they're coming along nicely.

Just to let you know:

Another interesting thing for some of you would be that the work on the Gepard AA Tank and Tiger chopper is continued and that they're coming along nicely.

i like mmp again! biggrin_o.gif

the nh-90 has to report progress, too biggrin_o.gifwink_o.gif

Hey Hardrock! Can you make the Eurofighter's horizon ball real big, so that the pitch lines actually coincide with the sky? - Just like in OpFr Jaguar!

Well I don't actually have the OpFr Air Pack since I didn't want to torture my modem that way. But thanks for the hint, since you mention it I'll have a look and see what I can do (though I'm quite happy about the current horizon) smile_o.gif

Guest major gandhi

ohhh yeah, just worked at the baby again and made it night-flight capable. won't take much more time until the final beta-test takes place biggrin_o.gif

@raedor waiting on sunday for a status report wink_o.gif