Sign in to follow this  
hardrock

MMP update thread

just a short question:

If you post screenshots showing your upcoming units, please use OFP ingame (the best) or O2 screenshots.

The units look much more than they will look ingame after release in other 3rd Party 3d program.

Are you planning to make KSK or GSG9? HK-pack has them but they seem obsolete nowadays.

Are you planning to make KSK or GSG9? HK-pack has them but they seem obsolete nowadays.

there will be a "KSK Version" in the G36 pack.

As far as I know there won't be KSK soldiers.

GSG9:

These are troops of the German Border Patrol (Bundesgrenzschutz)

I don't think a mod team making units of the German Army (Bundeswehr) will make these units.

Well, there is no 'KSK variant' of the G36.

The KSK uses the 'normal' G36K A2 with Ecotech reflex optics and some custom modifications, which differ from soldier to soldier.

To the KSK soldiers in general, you'll get some if there is enough time for them. After the upcoming basic pack release we'll be focusing on including different kinds of troops (Fallschirmjaeger, Jaeger, Pioniere, etc.), but not the KSK as they are not very important to us - and you've already got a bunch of them in the HK Pack by LoBo.

GSG9:

Definitely not.

As CounterForce said, these are police forces and we're focusing on the german military.

Okay. Just thought that military and border guard forces could mix up nicely. Looking forward the infantry pack.

We could make an exchange: You give us plenty of modellers, and we give you many many addons that you desire smile_o.gif

Nope, the problem is we are to few people to make so many addons. There are still some in the queue, that will be finished when the current models are released. Because of that we can't take many suggestions, at least not at the time.

uhm there is one guy over at i44 who was or still is active in the ksk

Yeah, but however this guy is, he has definitely enough to do on the inv44 mod wink_o.gif

12 fresh pictures from our 3-day modelling workshop no 4, showing the current status of our work:

MAN 10t GL (Update):

workshop_01_m.jpg

ATF Dingo:

workshop_06_m.jpg workshop_07_m.jpg

workshop_08_m.jpg workshop_09_m.jpg

ATF Dingo, Fuchs TPz, Marder (from the left to the right):

workshop_10_m.jpg

... continued in next post

Do you guys plan to do a campaign too with the great units?

yeah, we've recruited a whole campaign team, but they will start there work after the important units have been build and left beta status.

so basically yes, but this will take some more time.

u guys maybe neede soemoen for that campagin team id be happy to help yall out if ya need me msn or any contact info just pm me smile_o.gif

Are you going to make a full-fledged mod out of this, like FDF and CSLA? Maybe German radio voices? smile_o.gif

yeah, we've recruited a whole campaign team, but they will start there work after the important units have been build and left beta status.

so basically yes, but this will take some more time.

Well with units this good I think a nice campaign would very much worth the wait smile_o.gif I love campaigns!

To the full fleged mod - well.

First of all, the aim of MMP was or is to release the addons one by one - there we're so many claims for faster releases back in the old BWMOD time that we changed our mind.

But I'm sure that there will be a complete mod after most vehicles have been released - with a smaller count of pbo files (it's getting on my nerves to have 42 single pbo files sad_o.gif ).

u guys maybe neede soemoen for that campagin team id be happy to help yall out if ya need me msn or any contact info just pm me  smile_o.gif

sorry to disappoint you, but we've already enough mappers waiting to get there hands on the addons.

Feel free to supply us with user made missions, we really need them because it's sad that there are so few missions with MMP addons (to be true, I do only know of 4 - 5 missions).

Are you going to make a full-fledged mod out of this, like FDF and CSLA? Maybe German radio voices?  smile_o.gif

german voices .... in OFP ... nah...that would sound crazy..

you already can't listen to german-english (eg: ex chancellor Helmut Kohl) wink_o.gif

k well ill make sure to send in soem missions i make once i can get my hnads on these specially the dingo i already haev a few good ideas for it

Hi @all , I'm metalchris aka "a german voice"wink_o.gif

Well , King Homer don't judge my voice until you heard it...

I personally think it could - even in its alpha - state -

compete with the FDF radiovoices quality.

But hmm thats my private opinion...

So rock on and wait ...

Greetz MC