Sign in to follow this  
MEDICUS

WWII Collection Mod

Just saw this on Gamezone.cz:

Quote[/b] ]Blackhawk 101 informed us that the <span style='color:orange'>WWII Collection Mod</span> is finished and released on OFPWWII site.

The release includes most WWII addons ever made for OFP, but surprisingly not any Liberation 41-45 addons. He modified config files to try to balance units made by different mod/authors. You can find a complete list of included units (168 armored units, 45 cars, 52 aircraft) in the readme and several screenshots on their site. The picture below is just a teaser, do not expect to see it in your favorite PC game store! ;)

Download link available at Gamezone.cz (Filesize: 560 MB)

Sounds really promissing, but too sad that there aren't any Liberation-Addons included  sad_o.gif

MfG MEDICUS

Downloading now, looks awesome.

Cant wait to try it out.

ofp.info is swamped with downloads, so I get a crappy 27.0kb, any other known links?

i dont think so sgt.stryker, why dident the include liberation 1941-1944 units they? are some of the best in ofp

I downloaded this and it seems a bit wierd. I get missing addons message when I load the game and when I load a mission and there are MP missions the the SP missions folder?

Seems like they just took addon from several places and just put them together real fast.

Doesnt work for me, I get a message about there being no cfg for worlds.

Ah well it's late, right now it seems to be very rushed and a very large waste of time and HDD downloading it. I'll have another attempt when I wake up, I was really looking forward to it as well.

And now it tells me I need DX 8. Very peculiar indeed.

LOL

sucks guys, this is too big for my 56k....my friend is gonna have to download it for me biggrin_o.gif BIKECOP!!!

it does work on my computer

most of the missions included do not work properly.

furthermore I no sense in loading a lot of addons for running mission which do not need them

what is the use of this "mod"?

nice idea for ww2 fans

but without campaign and at last "working" missions... it is not a mod...

but i like this idea as i find this nice way to get all those addons at one time without searching any sites with single addons that sometimes dont work with each other.

nice idea for ww2 fans

but without campaign and at last "working" missions... it is not a mod...

but i like this idea as i find this nice way to get all those addons at one time without searching any sites with single addons that sometimes dont work with each other.

It's a shame there's not something like Y2k3 or EECP for WW2 addons, sure missions with helicopters/jets would be out but there are plenty of missions that would work with WW2 units smile_o.gif

nice screens at ofp.info, but, żIt had new campaigns or missions or its just a collection of addons?

I'll dont download it if i only will have lot of units to see without missions smile_o.gif

Actually i've no idea. Didn't download it yet. The filesize (674 MB+210 MB  crazy_o.gif ) is a little bit too much for me (and my harddrive) atm.

MfG MEDICUS

Downloading now and will put them up on the DK Server if good.

It contains 3 campaigns, a bunch of sp missions, and plenty of mp missions.

I need help to get it working. When I start ofp using the shortcut for the mod, I get a yellow screen. Plz help me fix the yellow screen. I have 1.96.

DeZzErX & Stealth3 are you using -nomap as in the image below?

nomap.jpg

Thank you Placebo, It works now.

What can I say other that this gives a whole new feel to ofp smile_o.gif

Alright im dling it now, but Ive got a question, does this mod totally replace OFP so i cant use reg OFP or is there another way to install it like Y2K3

Thx, Jankyballs