Sign in to follow this  
SpeedyDonkey

Two questions

1) Do you take your shoes off instantly when you get home? (I heard that some North Americans don’t but this obviously varies a lot)

2) Have you ever printed anything from this forum (like a topic or something?)

Now answer those questions.

1) Yes, of course.

2) Nope, don't think so.

I might as well answer it myself.

1) Yes allways, anything else is pretty rare in any of the Nordic countries and I got a little surprised when I read about the differences in other western counties.

2) No.

1) No never, it rarely happens in any of the Nordic countries and I got a little surprised when I read about the differences in other western counties.

You don't take off your shoes indoors?  rock.gif

That's not typically Nordic. Usually people here take of the shoes indoors.

It must be cleaner outside so when you come out of the house you should take off your shoes. Just kidding  tounge_o.gif

Edit: i forgot to answer the questions!

1) i always take my shoes off indoors (except for public places of course)-then i always have to wash my shoes for half an hour in order to wash off all the dirt from the street

2)Nope

1) No never, it rarely happens in any of the Nordic countries and I got a little surprised when I read about the differences in other western counties.

You don't take off your shoes indoors?  rock.gif

That's not typically Nordic. Usually people here take of the shoes indoors.

LOL I'm way to tired for some reason (ontop of that i was making the post during the comercial brake of David Letterman). What i obviously ment was that i rearly walk whit my shoes indoors. So i got the whole thing mixed up.

1) When I feel like it, but always when I change into something else when I get home (hard to slip pants over shoes)

2) Just the one with advice on how to fix my monitor.

1/ Yes , taking off your shoes at home gives a feeling of freedom after a hard work day, very relaxing.

Of course , after throwing away my shoes, i will put my feet inside a lot more confortable "thing" (that depends of the season) , as my floor can be cold ;)

2/ Yes , i saved several mission editing help from the mission editing forum to complete my tutorial collection smile_o.gif , i printed some of them.

1) Take em off when I get into my bedroom or they vanish off the face of the earth.

2) Yep

Yes, and no. Is there a reason why your asking this?

Is there a reason why your asking this?

no. tounge_o.gif Just out of pure curiosity. And the lack of natural boundaries (to start stupid threads) caused by too little sleep.

1. Yes

2. Yes, I have printed out a lot of Mission Editing stuff to make a written compendium. I hate online tutorials while editing biggrin_o.gif

1) Always. I kind of take the Japanese view of it. Leave the dirt by the door, and the symbolic work bullshit at the door too.

Plus its easier to relax.

2) Yes. When I still had OFP, and was experimenting with mission editing, I printed a lot from that forum. Usually music, triggers, and the little invisible things that can do lots of things (which I obviously forgot the name of.)

1) Do you take your shoes off instantly when you get home? (I heard that some North Americans don’t but this obviously varies a lot)

2) Have you ever printed anything from this forum (like a topic or something?)

1) That depends.  At work I wear boots, so as soon as I get home I take those off, usually put on shoes. (Also depends on the weather.  If it's really hot and humid I try not to wear shoes.)  But for the next three weeks I go 7 hours in boots, then 3 hours in cleats(American Football practice) then get home crazy_o.gif and probably will be taking them off more often  wink_o.gif

2)  Yes.  Some tech help and mission editing I printed off for future reference.

1) No. I have to many Cats and they shit and piss on the floor when I have 2 letter boxs. Not wearing shoes=Very brown wet feet smile_o.gif

2) No.

1) No, only if they are very dirty or wet, there's some rooms (bedroom) I don't enter with shoes usually, tho.

2) Yes, some mission editing stuff a long time ago

1. No, because I have a puppy and if you know what puppies can do to carpets... crazy_o.gif

2. Yes

1) Immediately? As in right at the door? No. As in let me get to my room first and drop packages in hand? Yes.

2) No.

1. Depends on the season and the state of my shoes

2. Yes

(Hope this has helped someone, somewhere!!!! biggrin_o.giftounge_o.gif )